I think i used a little too much muscle per the amount of cottage cheese I used but it was actually pretty good. As a consumer I'm totally insulted by product changes that I am seeing. You can take comfort in knowing our Grade A lowfat cottage cheese has earned the REAL® Seal, assuring you are buying a genuine dairy product.

With fruit, with granola, in lasagna, pitas, shakes, and cakes.

There’s nothing plain about it. Our rich and creamy Nordica 4% Cottage Cheese goes with all of your favourites. SKIM MILK, MILK, NONFAT DRY MILK, LACTOSE, SALT, STABILIZER (GUAR GUM, MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES, XANTHAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, CAROB BEAN GUM), CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CARBON DIOXIDE (MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), CREAM, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURES. Nordica Fat Free Cottage Cheese goes with all of your favourites. This unimaginably smooth and creamy treat can be enjoyed as a snack anytime on its own or with your favourite additions.

There are 100 calories in 1/2 cup (125 g) of Dairyland 1% Light Cottage Cheese. What’s more, it’s loaded with vitamins and calcium, is high in protein, and low in fat.

Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. With fruit, with maple syrup, in meatballs, salads, shakes, and cakes. 100% owned by dairy farmers. With its low fat content, Sealtest 1% Cottage Cheese is a delicious, healthy choice. You think I'm just complaining but eight months ago I found not 1 or 2 but massive hair in my sliced packaged turkey....I am so done with Walmart brands.

Unimaginably Smooth & Delicious. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash.

Skim milk, cream, ultra-filtered skim milk, lactose, skim milk powder, salt, guar gum, mono and diglycerides, xanthan gum, carrageenan, citric acid, cultured skim milk, bacterial culture, lactic acid, calcium chloride, microbial enzyme, carbon dioxide.

Mississauga, ON L4W 5B4, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Longlife Aseptic – Soft Serve & Milkshake Mix, Enjoy our innovative Smooth cottage cheese. Nordica 1% Cottage Cheese goes with all of your favourites.

Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care.

Western Creamery makes a variety of high-quality cultured dairy products, including natural cottage cheese.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Enjoy a healthy and tasty treat with Great Value 1% Milkfat Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese.

Ingredients: SKIM MILK, MILK, NONFAT DRY MILK, LACTOSE, SALT, STABILIZER (GUAR GUM, MONO-AND DIGLYCERIDES, XANTHAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, CAROB BEAN GUM), CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CARBON DIOXIDE (MAINTAIN FRESHNESS), CREAM, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, CHEESE CULTURES. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. 20-Dec-2005, 01:26 AM #2. Enter address, city, or ZIP code.

* SEALTEST is a registered trademark of Unilever PLC.

Who says you can’t have it all?

Michigan Brand 1% Milkfat Low Fat Cottage Cheese, 24 oz. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs.

Milk ingredients, milk protein, sugar, water, rice starch, natural flavour, vanilla bean, guar gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan, locust bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, active bacterial cultures, microbial enzyme. I eat cottage cheese for my break fast and in salads like 3-4 times a week.

Manufacturers, With more protein and less sugar than leading Greek yogurts, and only natural flavours and colours, you’ll be blown away by this new take on cottage cheese!

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. and we have not verified it.

I bought the Great Value 1% low-fat cottage cheese. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Get creative in the kitchen and purée our cottage cheese with some honey for a delightful spread for toast or English muffins. Sign up for our free newsletter filled with fresh recipes, exclusive coupons, tips on healthy living and more!

Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. This is by far the best cottage cheese on the market. Anything Goes, anywhere.

Visit Western Creamery. DO NOT CONSUME IF INNER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Safe Handling Instructions: DO NOT CONSUME IF INNER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.

I generally buy 2 at a time because my family goes through it so fast.

Unimaginably Smooth & Delicious.

In shakes, in cakes, in salads, or plain, its great taste is matched only by its nutrition. Took the awkward aftertaste away.

With fruit, with nachos, in pastas, salads, shakes, and cakes. Who says you can’t have it all? Nordica Smooth Plain is the perfect ingredient for today’s health hungry consumer, and is the new way to enjoy smoothies, dips, baking or cooking.

Each 113g serving tops up your energy, and is packed with protein. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.

Loved it. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. At home in your sweet dishes, savoury dishes, or all on its own; you put the super in this superfood. Head Office 1 Se cree que el Cottage es lo más parecido al primer queso creado en su historia.

Make the wholesome choice with Great Value 1% Milkfat Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese.

: Calorie breakdown: 13% fat, 24% carbs, 63% protein. But this is totally unacceptable to us consumers.

A good latenight snack. * made with vitamin D fortified milk. Only quality Canadian milk—always fresh and wholesome. Packed with 10g of protein per serving, and only 110 calories, Nordica Smooth also comes in Vanilla Bean and Salted Caramel flavours. Skim milk, milk, sugar, water, milk protein, skim milk powder, cream, rice starch, natural flavour, guar gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan, locust bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, pectin, key lime juice concentrate, disodium phosphate, colour, active bacterial culture, microbial enzyme. Milk ingredients, salt, citric acid, guar gum, mono and diglycerides, xanthan gum, locust bean gum, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, carbon dioxide.

Make the wholesome choice with Great Value 1% Milkfat Lowfat Small Curd Cottage Cheese. SKIM MILK, MILK, MILK PROTEIN, SKIM MILK POWDER, CREAM, GUAR GUM, XANTHAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, LOCUST BEAN GUM, ACTIVE BACTERIAL CULTURES, MICROBIAL ENZYME. They've gone up on prices, giving us less, when who is even checking quality control? It is the perfect, protein-packed breakfast accompaniment alongside some sliced strawberries or pineapple, or stuffed in between slices of French toast for a truly decadent meal.

On-the-go eating is a snap with Nordica Single Serve Cottage Cheese. Nordica 1%. No artificial flavors, Low fat, Real, Kosher dairy, Grade a, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ea130b11-f868-454e-b3b6-434b406aa126, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-4a04143b-007-175bcdbbf38984, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:28:39 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f09d3be0-4d97-48b5-829b-1c3cfbaa7f99, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-5ad831ab-007-175bce2db8eac3, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 14:36:25 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy.

[cita requerida Radius.

I love cottage cheese it's either you like it or you don't! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number.

Se cree que la expresión cottage cheese (‘queso de cabaña’) surgió de la costumbre de elaborar quesos sencillos en casas rurales a partir de cualquier leche sobrante tras preparar la mantequilla.El término fue usado por vez primera en 1848. With fruit, with maple syrup, in meatballs, salads, shakes, and cakes.

Modified milk ingredients, salt, modified corn starch, colour, guar gum, mono and diglycerides, citric acid, carraageenan, bacterial culture, microbial enzyme, carbon dioxide. So I got creative tonight and decided to milk some muscle milk with some 1% cottage cheese. Enjoy all the benefits of cottage cheese without the lumpy texture! Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Ltd Who says you can’t have it all? Check Nearby Stores. It's perfect for my style or eating. It's not my absolute favorite but I buy it from time to time depending on what they have at the time.

It is also known as “curds and whey” since the curds (the solid part of the cheese) and the whey (the liquid that's typically discarded during the process of making other cheeses) are not fully separated; by contrast, hard cheeses like cheddar and parmesan are made by pressing all of the whey out of the cheese.

Get creative in the kitchen and purée our cottage cheese with some honey for a delightful spread for toast or English muffins. We aim to show you accurate product information.

It reminds me of the low-fat Barber's cottage cheese that I can no longer find.

There are 80 calories in 1/2 cup (113 g) of Lucerne 1% Lowfat Cottage Cheese.