I read somewhere that the Samsung T5 is faster than this drive. super fast, compact, and lightweight ... and of course the quality you expect from a WD product. Remount WD Passport to Mac #4. Will add that I touched after a few hours of gameplay and it gets hot but unnoticeable. I’m using Windows 10 and trying to install my new WD portable Passport. Insert the SD Card. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Whether backing up work docs or saving personal memories, plug it in and start transferring files right away. If I need another I will certainly buy again! A bit of confusion in the supplied software installation as I has already using a WD My Cloud device but once I had studied the installation instructions I got the hang of it, now I am very pleased with my purchase. All went well, until it tried to scan to find my Passport. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Great product, very quick and smaller in size than a cigarette pack. I wished I had purchased the bigger size in memory so I'm definitely purchasing another. WD 256GB My Passport SSD Portable Storage. I’m fairly good with computers, but not a geek. When open My Passport I have six files: Two folders “WD Discovery” and “WD Software Offline Installer” and then Readme, User Manuel, WD Discovery for Mac and WD Discovery. Compatible with Apple Time Machine (requires reformatting). Works great with games that didn't load up that fast like PUBG. Great for the on the go trips as well. WD My Passport not showing up on Mac. I wasn't sure what to expect as I am used to external hard drive in general that are not SSD, however I love the small size of this drive. WD My Passport Portable Hard Drive and Auto Backup Software The My Passport portable hard drive is trusted to store the massive amounts of photos, videos and music you love. Covers new solid state hard drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction). Blazing-fast file transfers with speeds up to 540MB/s. The My Passport SSD is portable storage with blazing-fast transfers. You can edit your question or post anyway. However, so far, everything is good and I don't regret buying it. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. CDN$135.71. I've transfered a 2GB+ file in less than 10 seconds. It's small, compact, quick to pick up and easy to move files to and from the drive. It’s Type-C ready to reach speeds up to 540MB/s. I don’t know which one to open. Unable to add item to Wish List. Model WDBPKJ0040BBK-WESN || WDBPKJ0040BRD-WESN || WDBPKJ0040BBL-WESN. If you are having a similar issue that WD My Passport external or internal hard drive not showing up on Mac, you can try the following tips as listed here for help: (Some are similar as shown on this page) #1. (Work use is for running VMs), Really small, high-capacity SSD unit with fast data transfer speed, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 11, 2018. Once the update is complete the LED will return to the normal ON state. My Passport; My Cloud Home; My Cloud; My Book; Internal Drives / SSDs; WD Elements / WD easystore; Embedded & Removable Flash; WD ReadyView; Legacy & Other Products; Downloads WD Software; Product Firmware; Product Downloads; Warranty & Returns Warranty Services; Warranty Policy; Data Recovery; Shipping Addresses External Hard Drive 80 GB-2.5" HDD USB 3.0 Storage for PC, Mac, Desktop, Laptop, Ma... Toshiba HDTB410XK3AA Canvio Basics 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black, Samsung T7 Touch Portable SSD (MU-PC500S/WW) Silver, 500 GB. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 20, 2017. All I can say is WOW ..;. WD 4TB My Passport Portable Hard Drive 4 TB storage capacity Password protection with hardware encryption Auto backup with included WD Backup software Item 1884040 Model WDBPKJ0040BBK-WESN || WDBPKJ0040BRD-WESN || WDBPKJ0040BBL-WESN. So far it works great. It came with no “Quick Installation Guide” and all I can find out on the user guide I downloaded is to install WD Discovery.exe.