There are two techniques to make very fluffy pancakes. These delicious keto breakfast pancakes make the perfect American style breakfast recipe made in minutes. Coconut milk should be shaken before using and will be thick, but should be liquid-like. Fluffy almond flour pancakes with only 5 ingredients: almond flour, baking soda, coconut or almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract. Used recommended amount almond flour and baking soda. Maybe it’s different outside of the US? The coconut cream + protein powder are likely what made them super thick, but glad you were able to just add a bit more milk . Wondering if there is an error with that word being in the ingredient list? Keto Breakfast Bowls- Easiest Keto Meal Prep Bowls! My kids refused them as well, even though they LOOKED very pretty and light, just didn’t taste good. Maybe erythritol or stevia? We welcome you to our Ambitious Kitchen. Can coconut flour be used in place of almond flour? Hey Ashley! Thanks! The second technique, which we will also use in this recipe, is to beat the egg whites until stiff and incorporate them into the mixture in an enveloping way so that the pancakes have more volume. Can I substitute regular dairy milk for the coconut milk? Nice texture too for flourless pancakes, best I’ve had so far! They seemed a little gritty to me even though I used the finely ground blanched almond flour. Don’t make them too big or they’ll be done on the edges before the centers have a chance to cook. I subbed the vanilla for almond extract.

They turned out so much better than pancakes made with whole wheat flour. © Copyright 2019 Oh So Foodie. With blueberries. These pancakes are very delicious,but I have question about the cup. They were super tasty but I’m not sure if I did conversion right since we don’t use cups here in Europe. Will make again. Mine came out super thick as well and I added more milk and it still wasn’t batter consistency. I will certainly make these again. Love these easy pancakes. They turned out great! Sadly, these did not work out for me. Perfect breakfast . In this space, we are committed to the pursuit of wellness and determined to stay balanced and real. My favorite way to make them?

I made these with oat milk — all I had in the fridge! Love the idea of drizzling with honey or adding blueberries – yum. I don’t know what I did wrong! Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup, Cottage Cheese Banana Oatmeal Protein Pancakes + video, Vegan Paleo Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips.

Remove the bacon from the pan. I will do them on weekend. Anyhow I will try this again instead with 1c almond flour & 1/4c of either whole wheat or oat flour. This is probably the first that didn’t work out but making a GF, DF, sugar free pancake that is comparable to normal pancake texture is no easy feat. I followed recipe to a tee, and added in blueberries. Can we add a low carb sweetener to the batter? Turned out a lot better than I expected. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Just made these! Hey Ivy! Delicious!

I made them exactly according to the recipe except for the addition of a little drizzle of flax seed oil in the batter. I found the right setting on my electric stove to cook them slowly enough to cook through perfectly without drying out. In a third bowl, sift the almond flour with the baking powder and a little sweetener. That’s odd, i haven’t had an issue with these being dry at all, especially if they are made with coconut milk and coconut oil (which add fats to the batter). Not sure where the strange consistency could be coming from – did you use a fine, blanched almond flour? Preheat a large nonstick skillet or pan under low-medium heat and coat with butter or nonstick spray. Made this. These delicious keto breakfast pancakes make the perfect American style breakfast recipe made in minutes. I re-tried these following the recipe and packing the almond flour, and they turned out for me! Hi! I’m glad you liked them regardless! Your email address will not be published. What’s stopping you? Monk fruit sugar is my sweeter of choice. But the use of only almond flour made these very mealy in an unpleasant. Looks Perfect love your pictures & colors keep sharing more recipes & looks like such a fresh and protein lunch thanks. I added full fat coconut cream.

100% recommend these cakes with blueberries + maple syrup. Perfect! The result was six great-tasting pancakes that looked like the ones in your photos. I used one egg and two apple bananas, some baking powder, and a small amount of regular old … Topping it with blueberries and maple syrup is the best! My grandkisses loves them too! Apologies for any confusion, that comment was meant to say make sure you “ARE” packing the almond flour. The best tasting almond pancakes I’ve ever made. But just wondering about that consistency issue? So I’m wondering does using a hand mixer change the consistency of the batter and is it best to mix my spoon. Simply upload them to Instagram and use the hashtag #ambitiouskitchen or share them in the AK Facebook group. Enjoy!

I’d say use 2 pinches of salt or salted butter in the pan. Your pancakes are not dry, nice texture. Hello! With the same oil fry the egg, if required add an additional tablespoon of oil. Trying to make a bunch of things for after baby is born. Learn how your comment data is processed. Then, you will spread the pancake batter evenly into a sheet pan and bake for about 20 minutes. Add in almond flour, baking soda and a pinch of salt; stir with spoon until well combined. Oh So Foodie is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I used almond extract instead of vanilla though and had strawberries on top. I can’t wait to see! So far my favorite almond flour pancakes recipe! That’s strange, I haven’t had an issue like that. These are so good! So happy to hear that Sheila! Oh So Foodie exists to bring you tasty, healthy and easy low carb and keto recipes that you can enjoy for every occasion. The first is to add baking powder. It’s so great for baking! Thinking because of the coconut cream. Anyway to cut that taste? They’re one of the best paleo pancakes I’ve tried. I am going to try it again any suggestion!? If you do make them, be sure to leave a comment and rate the recipe below. A great keto and low carb pancake recipe. Since I found this recipe a few week ago, I’ve made it 3 times already. These were simple and TASTY we subbed oat milk for coconut milk and added a tblsp of coconut oil – they were lil thiccccc bois so we added more oat milk to get the right consistency. Love these recipes they are easy healthy alternatives that I have included in my new lifestyle as I have continued to drop weight exercise and. Remove the pancake from the pan and repeat the procedure until the mixture is finished. Finally found a gluten free recipe that I like. This made 1 serving for a 120-lb woman to devour at 6 am. I needed to add extra coconut milk to loosen the batter because it was pretty thick (only a few tablespoons was needed). Perfect for weekend brunch . What I love being in LA isn’t just the weather and friendship, it’s also the incredible healthy, creative food options!