Terrible acting, but it is what it is and actually a good attempt at it. Plagued by bad influences, bad choices and bad people, Miles finds himself in a seemingly hopeless set of circumstances. Bright Alex grows up in Michigan proud of his mother, Romanian immigrant Ileana, who became a professor, vowing to make her dream come true by graduating from Harvard. Inspired by the true story of Greg Yance. There is a lot of disturbing content and occasional violence in this. You could literally black the TV and listen to this movie like a 1:30hr CD.

Cloud DVR storage space is limited. They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. In an abandoned tenement, an African-American militant writer and a Jewish novelist develop a friendship while struggling to complete their novels, but inner tension rises between the two. A Day in the Life is a 2009 American musical crime film, written, directed by and starring Sticky Fingaz, released on July 7, 2009 by Major Independents and Lions Gate Films. Doug and Robbie are about to set sail on a long trip when they unexpectedly find themselves foster parenting a group of troubled teenage boys. Learn more about the program. It changes your perspective about all those jobs the anti-immigration folks say are lost to immigrants. When her mother dies in a car accident, she really starts to make plans ... See full summary ». It shows how they engage in social activism to break the silence and fight the stigma that shadows their days.

If the immigrant haters would all watch this, they would see that they personally benefit greatly from all the immigrants to the US, both legal and illegal. Please try again.

Title: |, June 24, 2006 Love this film. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Bad blood between two urban crime families explodes into an all-out turf war in this gritty, hard-hitting drama set to rap and starring music legend Sticky Fingaz. It was not possible to watch it. A Day in the Life |, January 15, 2004 The experience changes their lives for the ... See full summary ».

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Coming Soon. The music is great and fitting. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Now Daryl Allen is caught in the line of fire. The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. A teenage girl tries to raise her three half-brothers and one half-sister on her own after their drug-addicted mother is sent to jail. His loss. A rich and moving story about an immigrant family adjusting to life in New York. And you should. Lagging behind in school and full of anger, America retreats further away from society after years of sexual abuse. With that kind of love scene a big no.

The pairing of two brilliant, loose-cannon actors gets the film a long way. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! I wound up getting it for him. Mekhi Phifer. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. I doubt that would not make much difference to their ranting and hostility, but at least they would know, what we all have to lose, if we were to ever let them win... Do the world a favor, buy this and share it with your friends.

You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

For personal and non-commercial use only. ), who is *amazing*. I bought it, watched it, and sent it too my mother and sister. Programming subject to regional availability, blackouts, and device restrictions. Drena De Niro. This depiction of Irish immigrant life is good but not great. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

A heated custody battle ensues between the loving foster parents of a little girl, and the father who is apparently molesting her when she stays with him. Kirk "Sticky Fingaz" Jones. (2009). There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. California awakens one day to discover that one third of its population has vanished. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Looking for something to watch? Ships from and sold by Mercury Media Partners. Made by PM. It was not possible to watch it. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service.

"A Day In The Life" I read the news today, oh boy About a lucky man who made the grade And though the news was rather sad Well, I just had to laugh I saw the photograph He blew his mind out in a car; He didn't notice that the lights had changed A crowd of people stood and stared