Stir in the milk, nut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mashed banana.

BUT if you want them to last a bit longer, I suggest storing them in an air tight container in the fridge. “Parents are telling us that this will be the first time they’re able to purchase a store-bought cake for their child,” Abe’s founder Marty Koffman said. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. We have the stories, the menus, and the incredible cakes! Sometimes in a box. They’re tiny 100-calorie morsels that I can eat in between days where I’m eating too much sugar.

Fashion‑forward footwear for the ultimate in ethical style, Stylish ideas for carrying your ethics wherever you go, Beads, baubles, and bling with ethical cred, Editor‑approved clean, green, and cruelty‑free cosmetics, Sourcing the best vegan products for all your skincare needs, Insights and advice to boost your nutrition know‑how, Complement your plant‑based diet with the latest wellness info, Reach your exercise and fitness goals the vegan way, Need professional vegan advice? Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / 

Food & Beverage Company .

IS or Contains: Kosher,Dairy Free,Vegan,Egg Free,Wheat *Percentage Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Your Daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs Abe's Vegan Wild Blueberry Smash Mini Muffins tafc home page • paypal.me • tafc posts; 121 nations view tafc site; afc mission; afc recipe menus off-site.

Vegan Double Chocolate Donuts [Vegan Mofo Day 8]. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I store my Abe’s muffins in the fridge but I feel they’re best eaten at room temperature. ANIMAL-FREE SOUS-CHEF™.

Note that I’m saying this not because I have to (read: this is not a paid endorsement) but they really are.

These muffins are made with simple ingredients and come together in ONE big bowl. Chef Davies-Tight™. WW PREMIUM CONTENT™. So what makes Abe’s so special? I always get tagged in SO MANY Instagram posts and stories (especially on the weekends) of y’all making these muffins and it makes me so happy :D. Since the photos were so old and really didn’t do the recipe justice, I figured that it was time for a nice little refresh. I’ve shared various versions of them over the years including these Blueberry Vegan Muffins and these Carrot Cake Vegan Muffins (which are going crazy on my blog right now!). ONE BOWL easy and delicious VEGAN muffins! Word Warrior GLOBAL™.

Today I’m sharing a revamped version of THE MOST POPULAR recipe on my blog: Chocolate Chip Vegan Muffin Recipe! That wasn’t the plan, … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

When ready to eat, you can heat them up in the oven or microwave (because who wants a cold muffin!?). Recipes By Request™. BIRTH OF A SEED™.

Covers all your energy needs by converting sun to energy. How cute is this? I’m lucky Whole Foods Market carries them near me, but I was super excited to learn that Abe’s would be launching two items at Sprouts Market this September! We chose lemon poppy. !

Tag @Foodwithfeeling on Instagram and hashtag it #Foodwithfeeling. The 12 packs retail for $4.99. They’re tiny 100-calorie morsels that I can eat in between days where I’m eating too much sugar.

( Log Out /  My name is Brita and I'm the founder of Food with Feeling where you'll find lots of delicious recipe ideas! Food & Beverage Company. They’re also on sale this week at a pretty reasonable price. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. ( Log Out /  SHARON ON THE NEWS™. Page created - … 5,091 people like this. Your email address will not be published.

nondairy milk, light brown sugar, all purpose flour, molasses and 8 more. Boo (me), Yay (Abe’s).

( Log Out / 

5,242 people follow this. Please support independent That wasn’t the plan, … 5,242 people follow this. This post may contain affiliate links. Page Transparency See More.

Hopefully by now you now how much I LOVE these muffins. Well, in addition to being the first and only nationally-branded vegan muffin company, they’re at the forefront of a growing category in grocery retail, the allergy-friendly movement. vegan media and get the very best All opinions are mine! **This recipe post was updated on March 25, … As I mentioned, these muffins make for AMAZING leftovers. Your Ultimate Source for All‑Things While I love chocolate chips mixed into my muffins, you can easily replace the chocolate with blueberries, nuts, or whatever else your heart desires!

Sharon Lee Davies-Tight, operating from this location since 2015, © Change ). I saw a sign (cue Ace Of Base) and what do you know? They make tons of fabulous vegan mini muffins, and now they have Abe’s Vegan Pound Cakes!All of Abe’s products are dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, and considered school safe, but trust me, no one will taste the difference. ( Log Out /  We chose lemon poppy. If you’re planning to eat them all within 48 hours then you can store them in an air tight container on the counter.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Page Transparency See More.

We’ve got it, plus so much more, Bringing plant‑based savvy to all your relationships, Navigate the complex world of vegan dating, sex, and love, Tips and advice for navigating your 9‑to‑5 life with plant‑based style, Get active to help animals, the planet, and your community, Everything you need to know to stay healthy and informed, Escape in vegan style for maximum weekend fun, The hottest vegan travel destinations, from Baja to Bangkok, Wine, dine, and explore with our vegan guides to the globe, Build your next vacay around these exciting vegan events, Get the scoop on destination dining spots around the world, Set sail for a vegan adventure on a deluxe cruise, Escape to the farm for a vacation with warm‑and‑fuzzy perks, The best urban destinations for the vegan traveler. Abe's Vegan Muffins. Always vegan.

and more. Food & Beverage Company . Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Yum, my mouth is watering now! Nice. Just enough spice and a perfect texture. they’re made with simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry RIGHT NOW. I don’t know about you, but since Lucky’s Market and Earthfare closed their doors it’s been a little more challenging to get my Abe’s muffin fix.