As a massive completionist and history/mythology nerd I want to find every single historical location and what you're doing is a massive help. Follow the road uphill and northwards. If you need help finding the Historical Locations don’t hesitate to message me I’ll be more than happy to help! Statue of Dionysius, City of Korinth: Fast travel to the Temple of Apollo in Korinth and look SW. You should see a bronze statue in front of one of the city gates. Head to its north-western edge.

If you go there and just about 3/4ths of the way along it if you're going from left to right should be the statue. However I can’t find a map of their locations online. Directly below you should be a square building with an open courtyard in the center. The completionist in me thanks you. Right below the south side of the hill that the Areopagus is on. Edit 7: found two historic locations right next to each other in Corinth! I uploaded the rest that I have. I do think I found one that is not on the map or listed by you. Once you’re out of the gardens turn left and you should see a fountain. Go inside and have fun frolicking among the bones. You cycle through the map icons and you'll see them displayed as eyes all over the map. Just after the stairs that lead to the Bloody Oracle historical location there should be an old tomb-looking place built into the side of the rock. On the map it's the one with a courtyard at the back and a long colonnade on its left side. you also missed two in the sacred plain of dementor, 20m south of the message board is a well with alot of flowers and when you flow the road west of the message board there are wrestling statues wich are also a historical location. The game offers the player a lot of freedom and a large open world based on ancient Greece, 431 BCE. That’s your historical location. At the bottom of that short little road should be an altar with two naked dudes posing with tridents. You both have done an awesome job compiling this list! Im doing one final play through at lvl 99 and trying to find all the historical locations this time around. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. :), https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/b02kos/assassins_creed_odyssey_historical_locations_maps/. Press J to jump to the feed. In front of that statue is a big metal brazier (either lit or unlit depending on your time of day). You’re looking for two gravestones. Edit: No idea if anyone is still paying attention to this thread but I thought I’d add 3 more I found after cross referencing the historical locations from the discovery tour to this list. Attika: Phaleron Sandy Bay - on the far right of the province just the other side of the walls from the Temple of Zeus lies a fancy gorgeous walled garden and that, my good sir/madam is a historical location, Korinthia: Isthmus of Poseidon - on a rocky outcrop on the south end of the beach south of the Diolkos East Ramp and north of the Port of Kechries: look for a fancy gravestone-looking tablet. Specter on the Rock, Lake Kopais, Boeotia: There is a road to the NE of the city of Orchomenos that leads toward the Red Lake. Ainigmata Ostraka riddles and solutions, tombs and ancient steles, … Here's a map of historical locations I found in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Korinthia: Korinth - they’re both just north-west of the Temple of Apollo. That’s your historical location. Head towards those cliffs and you should find fountains and ponds of water.

Is there a point to finding all the locations? I’m on PS4, but it works the same as XBOX. Boeotia: Cursed Land of Oedipous - just below the furthest point of the outcropping at the far-north of this area. One is right opposite the guarded entrance to the house’s gardens if you’re going down that road. If you go there you should find a plain gravestone-looking thing and that very small insignificant bit of marble is your historical location (and quite possibly the hardest to spot in the game - it's a goddamn random bit of marble in the fucking wilderness), Argolis: Argos - in the very north of the city on the road to the northern gate should be a temple structure with a big statue looking north. A quick search turned up this thread, but that’s all I could find. There’s a boat just south of the historical location on the hill by the “G” in “Greater Athens”, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. It's directly north of the Temple of Zeus. Kephallonia Islands: Ithaka - just south of the Phorkys Anchorage - look for a bunch of rocks with birds on them just by the beach. If you look from the camp you should see a small temple-like structure on the hill close by. There are also a few places that, after the discovery, for some unknown reason are not marked on the in-game map. Just before the gate on the eastern wall there should be a raised horse-shoe shaped shrine with some red drapery between two columns. Attika: Marathon Beach - Go to Marathon Beach itself. Keep walking but stop before you get to the city gates. It's genuinely quite surprising you don't have this so it might have been a glitch that it didn't show up on the map when you took the picture? Attika: Greater Athens - there's a perfectly square building with a sunroof in the middle on the eastern edge of the city.

So far I did find one other one you missed in megaris that no one else has mentioned. [Blue X - Phidias’s Workshop] [White X - Perikles's Home - Forgot the actual name].

Attika: Greater Athens - You're looking for a big boat north-east from the Poor Market. And on Marathon beach on that little hill just next to the "marathon" location that you have already discoverd. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. The geography of the Apologoi (the tale that Odysseus told to the Phaeacians, forming books 9-12 of the Odyssey), and the location of the Phaeacians' own island of Scheria, pose quite different problems from those encountered in identifying Troy, Mycenae, Pylos and Ithaca..

Any help is much appreciated. Attika: Sacred Plain of Demeter - Just to the north-east in the idyllic lush farmland around the Sanctuary of Eleusis. Is there a website or interactive map that shows all of the historical locations to find in Assassins Creed Odyssey? I’ll put it in the format you’re doing if you want to add it to your post in an edit.

Interactive Map of all Assassin's Creed Odyssey locations. It's on the map just on the other side of the woodland directly north from the Spartan Camp. i found another one in attika, in parnes mountains between Fort Phyle and phedra camp is an altar. I did notice that you may be missing another tripod in Delphi next to the Apollo of Salamina. From there turn left towards the wooden gate and palisade covered in Spartan flags. Attika: Sacred Plain of Demeter - on the road going west from the Sanctuary of Eleusis towards the province of Megaris. Elis: Valley of Olympia - Look for the pool of water on the western side of the complex. If anybody needs some clarification on some of my instructions let me know! Have a closer look at his rippling abs to get your next historical objective.

Attika: Heights of Thorikos - On the opposite side of the eastern walls of Athens just on the hill below the big mountain with the statue of Zeus on top should be a garden with white columns, topiaries and people resting and praying. Edit 4: got another one Attika: Abandoned Farmlands- head to Dekelia and it’s notice board. On the west face of that hill pretty well hidden is a stone coffin. From this spot head right to the opposite side of the Abron House. This was super helpful thank you!

Edit 3: Thank you Muchly to u/Bluecaboose1982 for pointing this one out!

Follow the coast from Marathon Beach westward and you should stumble upon it. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey doesn't have an educational Discovery Tour mode yet, but there is history to discover—as long as you know which menu it's hidden under. My question is more on where are they before they are discovered and viewable on the map. I found that if that helps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=449m6yXWwR8, People need to work together on this. Press J to jump to the feed. Boetia: Cursed Land of Oedipous - Fast travel to the Kadmeia viewpoint in the centre of the city. Forest Islands. Elis: Valley of Olympia - As you walk into Olympia through its main gate at the north-west the first temple you see on your left is a historical objective. That’s your historical location. Argolis: Argos - Go back to that metal brazier from the last location. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=449m6yXWwR8. You're after the road that the statue of Hermes that the notice board is on is looking down. Go to that temple and stand atop the mound of earth at the back with the half-submerged statue head and thus another.

After the first turn in the road you will see a statue to the north of the road. share.

When I get home, I’ll have a look to see if I have any locations not on those maps; if so I’ll post my own.

What is your platform?

historical location has been unearthed. 9 comments. From that brazier, look left and you should see an old ruined temple behind some trees off to the side. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Massive thank you to u/Lille90 for pointing this out! It is an interactive map of the entire virtual game world available in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. At the far north-east of the province there is a horizontal ridge of rocks on the map. Edit: just found another in the city of Athens. Run north past there and you should see a long covered colonnade as part of a larger market. FYI it's hard to trigger and annoyingly won't unlock unless you run right up to the wall on the other side of the temple pointing east. It should be right behind Phidias' Workshop. That's your next Historical Location! Maybe if a few of us do likewise we can compile something.

Again thanks so much for posting these images! I can’t find a single page that has a map that shows all historical locations. I love reading the details on what role these historical places held in Greek mythology. Is there a website or interactive map that shows all of the historical locations to find in Assassins Creed Odyssey? Use the progress tracker to get 100%! A map or a in-game check list would be nice. On the map it should be right by the words "Sacred Plain of Demeter" if you zoom in. Argolis: Argos - Go back to that metal brazier from the last location. Elis: Forgotten Swamps - West of the Spring of Piera on the main road towards Olympia should be a statue of big buff daddy Hercules. This is the “oil workshop” historical location. From the Solitude Tower keep going north along the road and you should stumble across a tree with a statue of a dog underneath it.