The location of Elpenor in Snake in the Grass in Phokis in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Walk up the path at the back of the Snake Temple and go into the cave where you will find Elpenor. All rights reserved. I cannot talk to them, I cannot progress in the story. So when Elpenor tried to kill her in Pilgrim's Landing, he'd finally shed his skin and revealed a deceitful and deadly nature. After getting the triangle and the cultist robes i need i didn't get any quests advancement. Go to the fort where is located and assassinate him. After vising the Oracle and getting the snake in grass quest i went and killed elpenor. Version: 1.00 | Updated: 10/24/2018 FAQ of the Month Winner: October 2018 | Official GameFAQs Guide. Nikolaos had ominously warned Kassandra about snakes in the grass. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/9miuoc/the_snake_in_the_grass/, https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1937294.

Snake in the Grass was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5.

I bought the game on PC direct from UBISOFT and have the same issue apparently the questline breaks if you find Elpenor on your own. Assassin's Creed Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Kassandra sought to find and eliminate Elpenor after learning his location from the Pythia. What I did was first killing him, then break into Pythia's house. Usually you should talk to Herodotus again after that since he originally stated that you need to get the clothes. Previous In the first place, it will be necessary to go to the Pharsalos Fort, to the north and then to locate the area with Ikaros (picture1-2). Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. The Serpent's Lair As you can easily guess, the place is well guarded. Kassandra killed a man who looked like Elpenor, only to discover it was a decoy. 431 BCE

Reloading old saves doesn't helped. My advice is to use the tunnel by the waterfall located to the east of the fort to gain entrance, as it comes out right underneath where he is located. I have actuall. I was follwing the quest line that told me I had to go find him and kill him. Main A bunch of people are having issues with it. Historical information Assassin's Creed: Odyssey He left you a letter to where he actually is, and for some reason, you believe it, so go to the Snake Temple. Apparently this bug has been around for a week now and still no fix.

Below is everything you'll need to beat the mission Snake in the Grass in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. then my character talks to the oracle. Now it’s time to get rid of our friend Elpenor. 1 Description 2 Dialogue 3 Outcome 4 Trivia 5 Gallery 6 References Kassandra sought to find and eliminate Elpenor after learning his location from the Pythia. AC Odyssey: Beware the Snakes ... Snake in the Grass; The Serpent's Lair; Snake in the Grass. You will find him in the Farsalos Fortress. The game doesn’t give you any kind of hint on where Elpenor is if you haven’t taken the time to speak with the oracle in The Truth Will Out, but if you have, then you’ll know exactly where he’s hiding.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

The Truth Will Out I cannot talk to them, I cannot progress in the story. Next You will find him in the Farsalos Fortress. did you also do the quest to talk to the oracle. Here’s how to complete the Snake in the Grass quest and find Elpenor in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. I'll also do a save every once in a while when it occurs to me or before any big event. Snake in the Grass Kassandra recovering a shard from Elpenor's body. after i get quest to talk to oracle in her home. After you find and kill Elpenor, your main questline disappears as do the main character leading that quest. But it seems to me this problem is happening in both computer and consoles. That sucks although just to add I didnt have any issues on this quest on PC so might just be a PS4 thing havent seen any threads till now about it on PC.

is this the progression you all have tried. I didn't have this problem on this quest but I'm generally in the habit of keeping at least two manual saves when I play RPG's. Next: Gather Information on the Cultists then she gives location where cult meets. Technical information

You aren't the only one with this glitch. After Kassandra consulted the Pythia, she knew she had to assassinate Elpenor in order to gather a cloak and mask to infiltrate the Cult of Kosmos. Then I found him and killed him..then my game broke lol. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/app/812140/discussions/1/1728711392734895941/. At lest until they fix it. ive completed main game 3 times and usually what i do is meet el penor and then he disappears and you get the snake in the grass quest that hes still in Phokis.

ive completed main game 3 times and usually what i do is meet el penor and then he disappears and you get the snake in the grass quest that hes still in Phokis. © Valve Corporation. It's ideal for assassination missions while using poison abilities & weapons. Snake in the Grass was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. Description He actually is there, and this fight isn’t too difficult even if you are under leveled like I was. As you can easily guess, the place is well guarded. Story Walkthrough (Odyssey Quests) Snake in the Grass. Snake Set Overview Set For Deadly Poison & Assassin Damage. "Snake in the grass" is an idiom referring to the idea of someone acting as a false friend.

Tbh haven't experienced any bugs yet when the forums are riddled with bug reports put about 22 hours in level 29, Yeah I hear where you guys are coming from but I didn't kill Elpenor while out exploring. Daughters of Artemis and Daughters of Aphrodite, https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Snake_in_the_Grass?oldid=895754. usually when i kill elpenor the next quest doesnt show up until you go to the oracles home and talk to her. Go to the fort where is located and assassinate him. Snake in the Grass. Snake in the Grass is a mission in Beware the Snakes you’ll get in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey within the zone of Phokis.. Snake in the Grass Guide Find Elpenor. I got it on my PS4. Now it’s time to get rid of our friend Elpenor. The Snake Set grants bonuses in Assassin & Poison Damage, as well as longer duration of poison effects.

© 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY.

After you find and kill Elpenor, your main questline disappears as do the main character leading that quest. My advice is to use the tunnel by the waterfall located to the east of the fort to gain entrance, as … Location but usually i go find elpenor first, kill him, then go to her home.

You will find him in the Farsalos Fortress.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Elpenor laughed before dying. Source i then show up at the temple in delphi to meet the oracle and a cutscene plays where barnabas introduces you to herodotus. Go to the fort where is located and assassinate him.

Snake in the Grass, quest walkthrough and hints. She made her way into the cave after dealing with the guards. How to Get the Snake Set Defeat Eyes of Kosmos Cultists to Acquire the Set Okay so first off, I did not buy this from steam. Snake in the grass. ive completed main game 3 times and usually what i do is meet el penor and then he disappears and you get the snake in the grass quest that hes still in Phokis. Snake Set Overview Set For Deadly Poison & Assassin Damage. Kassandra eliminated Elpenor, recovering a mysterious shard from his body. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

Herodotus is gone and the Pythia is gone. ... Find out how to achieve this in this section of the AC Odyssey guide. The Snake Set grants bonuses in Assassin & Poison Damage, as well as longer duration of poison effects. It's why I decided to make this forum. i then show up at the temple in delphi to meet the oracle and a cutscene plays where barnabas introduces you to herodotus. Nikolaos had ominously warned Alexios about snakes in the grass. Inside you’ll find lots of soldiers, so it’s worth attacking from hiding and stay undetected. Memory type Has anyone else had this problem? My advice is to use the tunnel by the waterfall located to the east of the fort to gain entrance, as … No problems whatsoever. Herodotus is gone and the Pythia is gone. Arrive to the Valley of the Snake and get to the cave. No progression after Elpinor's killing. But it seems to me this problem is happening in both computer and consoles. i go and herodotus is there waiting. Once you assassinate him, loot his body to find out that it was not him, rather it was a decoy. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. After completing the previous quests, you are finally able to locate Elpenor's whereabouts.

Navigate back to the Walkthrough

I've contacted Ubisoft support and looked on threads to no prev-ale looking for some help. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.

After completing the previous quests, you are finally able to locate Elpenor’s whereabouts. Kassandra retrieved a shard which had fallen by his corpse. © Valve Corporation. THANKS for a broken game UBISOFT!

And going back and reloading doesn't work, at least not for me. After completing the previous quests, you are finally able to locate Elpenor’s whereabouts. After questioning the Oracle, you can resume your hunt for Elpenor. I tried going back and here's the thing, the quest glitched for me while following it, not from randomly exploring and killing him.

I can understand a lot of people are getting frustrated. same problem here. Story Walkthrough (Odyssey Quests) Snake in the Grass. UBI has yet to find a fix for this so can either wipe and start over or go back to a manual save from when I was level 10 that is over 15hrs ago of gameplay. Now i did not go find him before the quest told me too. I keep a daily save that I just do whenever I log out. So I wanted to make a forum and get their attention again. As you can easily guess, the place is well guarded. All rights reserved. Okay so first off, I did not buy this from steam. This generally guaurantee's that if something weird happens I don't have to completely screw myself over to go back and hopefully undo it. i then show up at the temple in delphi to meet the oracle and a cutscene plays where barnabas introduces you to herodotus. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

Appearance This quest is broken and screws up the rest of the game. If so how did you fix it? Phokis, Greece Pc fine aswell had no problems at all. then she tells you where the cult meets. AC Odyssey Snake in the Grass – How to Find Elpenor Chris Capel Tuesday, October 09, 2018 Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has many great missions, but there are also quests that try to … While lookking to see if anyone else had this problem I came across a steam forum of them complaining about it. She made her way to Pharsalos Fort in the Valley of the Nymph. How to Get the Snake Set Defeat Eyes of Kosmos Cultists to Acquire the Set Snake in the Grass Main Quest is BROKEN!!!! Kill him and loot his body to finish the quest. I got it on my PS4. i am wondering because ive completed that quest multiple times on different playthroughs and never had this bug happen. Kassandra So when Elpenor tried to kill him in Pilgrim’s Landing, he'd finally shed his skin and revealed his deceitful and deadly nature.