How to craft weapons? After some underwater missions my sword and pistol completely disappeared and I could not equip them, they were just blacked out. Anyone had the same issue? Anyone had the same issue?

I finally went to a store and bought a new weapon and I was able to equip through the buy/sell menu however I still can't change swords/pistols/outfits at the pause menu screen. Soft-launched in 2017, Assassin’s Creed Rebellion is now finally available worldwide for all the players. How to equip a Gear Item (Weapon, Armor, Accessory)? Where can I purchase cubes, DNA, Helix, Resources?What are the different currencies/resources, what are they useful for?How can I build a room in my HQ?How to upgrade a room in my HQ?What are the different types of room I can build?How to Recruit a Hero?What are the different classes of Assassins?What are the different Role … There is no weapon wheel for unity. appeared next to the two assassins. © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. I hope AC Rogue will be bug /glitch free. ... What happened?What devices can I use to play Assassin's Creed Rebellion?What to do if my game is not launching? and also though I have all master gear still I only have 5 silver diamond instead of golden :/, it seems...if you installed "Revolutionary Armaments Pack" , this bug occurs. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. i have this glitch as well. Email us your issue or chat with an expert. Zas, I suddenly can't use my melee weapons anymore and can only brawl. Lol.

I had the same problem and fixed it, all you have to do is Go on the game, double tap home button and swipe up on the game’s window/tab then press home button so you’re on home screen then open the game and you should be able to equip the weapon to the assassin

Assassin's Creed Rebellion is available since November 20 2018 for iOS and Android. Bastard sword, yellow icon flashing. For more information, head over to assassinscreedrebellion.com to learn more! And now unable to equip the eagle sword and the achivement also didnt show up. What weapons can be crafted?? Opening a support case is easy! In-app purchases in Assassin's Creed: Rebellion. If the issue persists, contact support. For information, this is only with the weapons, if I tried to give it armour (which I knew I didn't have) it came ip with the popup saying no gear for this person.

Large, powerful weapons, quick, agile daggers, there’s plenty of choice but sometimes, one weapon type is more suited to a job than others. Can I remove a link between the game and Facebook?How can I find my Account ID?How do I change the language in my game?How do I ensure my game save is backed-up?I tried to Promote my Hero then lost all their DNA Fragments!

Assassin's Creed Rebellion is a mobile game for Android and iOS devices. Luckily, it's just at the start and not after a month of play.

All rights reserved. For example, level 2 dagger requires the hero to be level 11, the level 5 healing dagger requires the hero to be level 41 AND 5 stars. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The game features over 40 characters (including e.g. Also, might be "just a bug" which can only be fixed by the steps described above. Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG game where you can engage with your favorite Assassins as you build your own Brotherhood and lead the fight against the Templars. How To Equip Two Weapons In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

Assassin's Creed® Rebellion is a free-to-play strategy RPG game where you can engage with your favorite Assassins as you build your own Brotherhood and lead the fight against the Templars. Anyone have any ideas? While battling enemies in Assassin’s Creed: Rebellion, you … Ezio, Aguilar, Machiavelli).

Please try again later. Thanks in advance if anyone knows what I'm doing wrong! Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I'm having the same issue. Select the assassin.

On Noxos, as I go to kill a couple of mercs who are after Myrrine in the cave of Mt. When I', trying to equip them in the inventory, everything seems to work fine, however, as I go back to the game, I can't see the chosen weapon in the holster. © Valve Corporation. Tl;Dr of joker's post, check your heroes levels and see if they meet the weapon req. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Relax guys, they will solve it with AC 5 ;) Got this bug with non equipable weapons since AC unity. Opening a support case is easy! Hey, I filed a support ticket with them and earlier today the responded and said they were gathering information and working on a fix for this issue.

Email us your issue or chat with an expert. And now unable to equip the eagle sword and the achivement also didnt show up. • Health - Determines a Hero’s total capacity to receive damage before being placed out of commission. How to get the First Initiative in Combat.

Something that happens at higher levels is that some equipment requires the hero to be above a certain level and star rating. Where I start off using weapons and then suddenly I end up brawling even when i try to equip specific weapons :(. Zas, I suddenly can't use my melee weapons anymore and can only brawl. Also it did say before I equipped it "can be equipped by" and the names of the two people. But nothing happened with the weapons at all (other than trying to send me to weaponsmith to craft another one of the thing I just crafted) and the yellow ! To see more FAQs results, please refine your search criteria.

For more information, head over to assassinscreedrebellion.com to learn more! This means that if I craft that dagger for Claudia, and she is only level 40, then she won't have the yellow exclamation. Assassin's Creed Rebellion is now available on iOS and Andoid! Much like Assassin’s Creed Origins, there’s a host of different weapon types and combat styles in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Make sure the hero you want to equip it on is at the right level. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the ACRebellion community. Sign in to manage your account and support cases. What happened?My account was reset and I've lost everything!My game is crashing/freezing, what should I do?My missions screen is blank. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Check out our Assassin’s Creed Rebellion guide, tips, cheats & strategy.

Select the gear icon/silhouette you want to equip. Assassin’s Creed Rebellion is a brand new Fallout-Shelter like game for mobile by Ubisoft. It is a strategy game with RPG elements, created by Behavior Interactive Studio in cooperation with Ubisoft.

If you have the yellow ! Thanks! If I level her up, but she is only 4 stars, she gets the exclamation, but cannot equip because she does not meet the requirements.

Assassin's Creed Rebellion is available since November 20 2018 for iOS and Android. • Story Missions: Progress through the story, allow to build new rooms in your Villa, unlock new regions, and earn multiple rewards, • Animus Challenges require you to be at least Brotherhood Level 6. With new weapons, you can inflict much stronger attacks on your opponents. There are no results for your request. There's 4(I think) classes Single handed: a sword or mace and you can equip a pistol as a side arm.

Each heroes are restricted by their respective weapon types, levels, stars, and other prerequisites.

It is on a weapons class system.

What happened?My account was reset and I've lost everything!My game is crashing/freezing, what should I do?My missions screen is blank. Thanks for your feedback. When I', trying to equip them in the inventory, everything seems to work fine, however, as I go back to the game, I can't see the chosen weapon in the holster. This allows you to gain a big advantage during battles. When I', trying to equip them in the inventory, everything seems to work fine, however, as I go back to the game, I can't see the chosen weapon in the holster. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Can't equip the weapon, I had the same problem and fixed it, all you have to do is Go on the game, double tap home button and swipe up on the game’s window/tab then press home button so you’re on home screen then open the game and you should be able to equip the weapon to the assassin. Can't equip newly crafted weapons? On the iTunes App Store, the game has 4.7 out of 5 stars with around 1.6k user reviews. Please refine your search criteria. Gameplay questions - Assassin's Creed: Rebellion. How can I contact Customer Support?Where can I receive news/updates about Assassin's Creed Rebellion? Play with your favorite Assassins from different Assassin's Creed universes simultaneously for the first time! There was an error processing your request. For more information, head over to assassinscreedrebellion.com to learn more! Did you find a solution? How can I contact Customer Support?Where can I receive news/updates about Assassin's Creed Rebellion? What happened?What devices can I use to play Assassin's Creed Rebellion?What to do if my game is not launching? prompt, those should be equipable. So I just downloaded the game, trying to work it out, but I crafted the first (only) available stiletto dagger and the club, and it said before i crafted them that it could be equipped by two of my guys - when the weapons were finished a yellow ! Cookies help us deliver our Services. I don't know about your first problem, but you may only equip different guns or swords from the shopkeeper or the Captain's Cabin on your ship no matter how many sets you own. If you didn't link your FaceBook yet, you should have no problems with reinstalling and starting over. Sign in to manage your account and support cases. Basic "maintenance" in such cases is restart/clear cache/reinstall, as often it's easier and faster than figuring out what's the actual problem. Soft-launched in 2017, Assassin’s Creed Rebellion is now finally available worldwide for all the players. It doesn’t let me.

What will happen to my LEVEL UP Daily Objective when I have trained all of my Heroes to the maximum level?How many free cubes can I unlock per day?What are five-star Crafting Materials and how can I get them?What is the Elite Training Room and how do I use it?What are the two types of five-star Gear Items and how do they work?What is a Brotherhood level and how does it work?What are difficulty tiers in Helix Rift Events & Helix Rift Challenges and how do they work?Can I sell my items?Why is there a “?” icon when I upgrade a crafting room to the maximum level?

Discover a brand new design and a brand new gameplay customized for mobile. © Valve Corporation. There was an error processing your request. It was initially released on November 20, 2018. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. On Noxos, as I go to kill a couple of mercs who are after Myrrine in the cave of Mt. I'm certain it's another bug that they need to fix. Where can I purchase cubes, DNA, Helix, Resources?What are the different currencies/resources, what are they useful for?How can I build a room in my HQ?How to upgrade a room in my HQ?What are the different types of room I can build?How to Recruit a Hero?What are the different classes of Assassins?What are the different Role Specializations?What does the color/rarity of my Hero mean?What are the different Stats?I want to level up my Hero, what should I do?My hero is ready to be Promoted, where should I go?How can I craft Gear Items (Weapons, Armors, Accessories)?How to equip a Gear Item (Weapon, Armor, Accessory)?What are the different types of missions?What is Rush Mode and how can I Rush a mission?How can I access the Helix Rift Events, Helix Rift Challenges, Animus Challenge, or Animus Boost?What are Sync Bonus Heroes?How does the Daily Login Rewards calendar work?How can I earn Database Credits and how do they work? Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it.