Does the wcb3kn not accept SSIDs with spaces in it? I have several WCB3000N devices and when I try to enter the gateway there is no response in the instructions that appear in your manual and I do not have the coaxial cable or the network connected. What are the first 4 letters of the serial numbers? | Cookie Policy Copyright 2020 Actiontec Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Note: These instructions may not work with ISP Specific devices. How to restore the WCB3000N to factory default settings. Some ISP's did not allow users to change some settings within the units. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Open your browser and type in 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter, this will bring you back to the modem configuration page, click on manual setup or quick setup, click on next, select the connection type, input your ISP username and password (if required) and click apply, click on advanced setup, click on broadband settings, enter your VPI/VCI values then click apply. Out of the box, Actiontec’s DSL routers gives you an All-in-One solution to connect all wireless devices in the customers’ home. I even disconnected the coax cable. Why do I have to power cycle my GT784WN to get Internet access? Trademark Policy | How to connect a computer with wireless capabilities to the GT784WN using 802.11n wireless, How to set up basic Port Forwarding on the GT784WN wireless N DSL modem router, How to setup the GT784WN for AT&T DSL Service, How to enable multiplayer gaming using the GT784WN Wireless DSL Modem. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Terms of Use | https://actiontecsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000524903-How-do-I-change-the-Wireless-Settings-on-the-Actiontec-WCB3000N-, neither the wecb-9204.local nor the 192.168.99.254 are working to recunfigured the device. Huh? https://www.amazon.com/Actiontec-Dual-Band-Wireless-Extender-Ethernet/dp/B00FKTMWDE/ref=mp_s_a_1_11/134-5321801-8054517?ie=UTF8&qid=1549929812&sr=8-11&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=moca+extender+wifi&dpPl=1&dpID=41jQbLEe1ZL&ref=plSrch. Warranty, WCB3000N - 802.11n Wireless Network Extender, https://actiontecsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000504846-How-do-I-access-the-configuration-page-or-GUI-of-the-device-, https://actiontecsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000524903-How-do-I-change-the-Wireless-Settings-on-the-Actiontec-WCB3000N-, https://www.amazon.com/Actiontec-Dual-Band-Wireless-Extender-Ethernet/dp/B00FKTMWDE/ref=mp_s_a_1_11/134-5321801-8054517?ie=UTF8&qid=1549929812&sr=8-11&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=moca+extender+wifi&dpPl=1&dpID=41jQbLEe1ZL&ref=plSrch, https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32323720-Other-MOCA-bridge-for-LAN-with-WCB3000-solution-for-No-COAX-light-maybe.

What is the reset button for; How can I test the MoCA adapters for functionality? similar a este problema Why can't I access my GUI.

By integrating a DSL modem, wireless N networking, and full routing capability in one box, the GT784WN lets you solve all of your customer’s connection and networking needs. There could be several reasons why you can not access the gui. I tried the http://wecb-0188.local and the 192.168.99.254 method. The WCB3000N is supposed to work with a MoCA router/modem. I swear the wireless settings guide above says that it works like that. This is re the WCB3000N I want to unify the wifi name. The Actiontec GT784WNV router integrates a DSL modem, wireless networking, and full routing capability in one box. If you do not have the coax cable connected then you have to configure a static IP on your computer to match the extenders default computer and may need to allow access thru the firewall program. | Warranty. I'm having a hard time getting the WCB3000N connected to Verizon Gigabit router speeds. When I add/edit an SSID manually that has spaces in it, I get an incorrect SSID error message. On the other hand, I am also wondering if I press the reset button, will that erase everything (including the serial number from the unit? If you are using a second WCB3000N as a bridge, you might have to change the Bridge Management IP (in Advanced Setup) For matching the wifi you might have to set both your router and MoCA to a fixed channel so they don't both wander away from each other. This router only works with Verizon High Speed Internet (DSL) … Dakota... No, these units require the ssid's and passwords to use numbers and/or letters without spaces or special characters. Once I change them to another SSID, the signal comes back and everything is great again. Learn how to use the Actiontec C3000A modem/router, including setup, checking modem status, wireless settings, utilities and advanced features. When I even have it connected via Ethernet to the router I'm getting drastically slow download speeds (around 80). Actiontec’s DSL modems and wireless routers support the latest in wireless security, so users don’t have to worry about hackers, snoopers, or other security threats.

You may need to contact the SELLER for additional support or return for a current series MoCA device such as the WCB6200Q.

Most home routers use the 192.168.0 or 192.168.1 subnet. What gives? We’ll review the easy steps on how to install and setup the GT7284WN DSL Modem from Actiontec Electronic. Wireless 11ac Bonded VDSL2 Modem Gateway with MoCA 2.0. It's being sold on Amazon for super cheap. Why do I have to power cycle my GT784WN to get Internet access? I even disconnected the coax cable. How to setup the GT784WN; How to manually configure the GT784WN for internet access; GT784WN Product Sheet; Why is my Internet connection so slow? So, I am going to go with a different solution. Actiontec’s DSL Modems/Wireless Routers integrate multiple networking solutions in one box (DSL modem, wireless networking, full routing capability), solving all of your WiFi coverage and networking needs. This appears to be an ISP specific firmware. For matching the wifi you might have to set both your router and MoCA to a fixed channel so they don't both wander away from each other. Our Numbers; Where can I find more information or documentation or support for the C2300A? Christopher, I am returning mine right away or trash it. you should … Please, if there is nothing that can be done just let us know. How to restore the C3000A to factory default settings; C3000A Firmware Upgrades; What is the MPS button for? Thanks for the quick reply. Admin - check the user manual for the WCB3000N. I followed all the trouble shooting steps except changing the extender information since I don't know how to do that.. Ryan, How do I access the Extender's GUI to configure its settings. I've looked through everything on this extender and am starting to wonder if i need to change something on my router. How do I use WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) to connect to the WiFi network on my GT784WN? I even disconnected the coax cable. Please select your model number below.

Watch video > Well, these do what I need, so I just turned of SSID broadcast and turned the xmit power down to 15% to conserve power. I tried the http://wecb-0188.local and the 192.168.99.254 method. For more information see our Cookie Policy page. see this post como entro necesito cambiar la clave wifi. With full-rate ADSL 2/2+, four-port switch and 24 Mbps wireless-N router, you can provide a dependable connection and wireless home network. The reset button won't erase the serial number, it will reset it to whatever is printed on the label. 272/5000 If your ISP is Time Warner you would need to contact them for further support. Do you know what IP address your computer is currently getting? Each modem … If you have a retail unit your unit would work as it is stated in the guide above.

The full-featured GT784WN DSL Modem Wireless Router reduces the technology clutter.

I have tried it from two different machines (Mac/Windows) with different browser also. Everything is great with this thing until I change the SSIDs. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. These cookies do not store any personal information.

Hi, Log into your main router and bring up the status page (or whatever page it has that shows what devices are connected) and look for the Actiontec. Well, you guys are gonna lose business. By integrating a DSL modem, wireless N networking, and full routing capability in one box, the GT784WN lets you solve all of your customer’s connection and networking needs.The modem has been tested for maximum performance on all major DSL providers and supports ADSL2+ with speeds up to 24 Mbps downstream. By integrating a DSL modem, wireless N networking, and full routing capability in one box, the GT784WN lets you solve all of your …

I just purchased WCB3000N, but I am not able to see the login screen from http://wecb-xxxx.local (xxxx will be the last 4-digit of the S/N) nor the 192.168.99.254 using an ethernet cable. The WCB3000N is supposed to work with a MoCA router/modem. I should have paid attention to the warnings that people posted on Amazon. View and Download ActionTec T3200M user manual online. These units were all discontinued several years ago. GT784WN - Wireless N DSL Modem Router. It seems like it's use has been misrepresented.

View and Download ActionTec C3000A user manual online. It will still work without, but needs some "management" without the MoCA modem/router.

I hope this all makes sense to someone there.

You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The modem has been tested for maximum performance on all major DSL providers and supports ADSL2+ with speeds up to 24 Mbps downstream. | Privacy I tried the http://wecb-0188.local and the 192.168.99.254 method. Actiontec Broadband Equipment Energy Information; Is there a Firmware Update for my Actiontec device? It will still work without, but needs some "management" without the MoCA modem/router.

We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Dakota. tengo varios equipos WCB3000N y cuando intento entrar a la puerta de enlace no hay repuesta en ningunas de las indicaciones que dice su manual y no tengo conectado el cable coaxial ni enthernet. you should. I'm not trying to be snarky, I am just disappointed and confused. The moment I change the SSIDs of the 5 and/or the 2.4 Ghz broadcasts to match the router's SSID everything goes to $h!t and the wifi signal goes away. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. or just the WCB300N? The full featured GT784WN Wireless N DSL Modem Router reduces the technology clutter. Not to mention de 888 phone number, there is a robotic answer with limited interaction.... stay away from chinese manufacture hardware/software product. Can I Bridge the Actiontec MI424WR Rev. Copyright 2018 Actiontec Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved. How do I change the default IP address of the GT784WN? The full featured GT784WN Wireless N DSL Modem Router reduces the technology clutter.