Maximum distance a petrol bike can travel on a full fuel tank and an electric bike can travel on a full charge. Compare the Activa 5G Vs Jupiter on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020.

i am not happy with honda activa 5g.service center people not behave politely. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. It seems many customers are having the same problem and they asked me adjust with the problem as there is no solution to it. …

If the vehicle is not used continuously for 2 days then it doesn't start easily in spite of using choke. My Two wheeler(Honda activa) suddenly stopped on road thanks it was near to my home , I called the service center they replied , Sir we will send the Technician and will get it checked & will costs 300 RS and other charges if anything fails (if doesn't belong to company inbuilt parts as many parts are from outside the company)And its been not even a month after my 4th serviceMany problems with the vehicle (service team charging additional saying the parts does not belong to the company), it can hold a lot of weight and it will still keep on going. The service center says about dust stuck in clutch plates.I could see so many rusty places on activa bodies and frames before complete 6 months of purchase.So if anyone want to buy this scooter please leave and go with other good brand. The Jupiter also misses out on a 4-in-1 lock and instead gets separate locks for the seat and the ignition/handle. The ex-showroom price of TVS Jupiter is ₹ 65,470 and Honda Activa 5G is ₹ 57,557. Pick up will come smoothley if you accelerate instantley . any direct/indirect damage or loss. Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, Instant Personal Loan - Get upto 2 Lakhs* in 5mins, Get Best Price, Instant Payment & Free RC Transfer, Compare & Save Big* on Health Insurance Policy, We find out if the updates on the Activa 5G are just cosmetic or run much deeper, and whether they’re enough to keep this best seller at the top of its game, Thanks for reporting this. I was having good experience with Honda activa since 2011 to 2015 as I was having it in my college days.So in my first job I purchased HONDA ACTIVA 5G LIMITED EDITION on 9TH OF JAN 2020. on very next day of it delivered to me I face the issue of Handle vibration while pickup at start. service very bad even if in warranty.

Out of 1436 user reviews, Jupiter scores 4.4 whereas the Honda Activa 6G tallies 4.4 out of 5 based on 187 user reviews. Reviews claim that the Jupiter is sportier whereas the Activa is gentler but you have to look really hard to notice these in either. Your question has been submitted. The Jupiter also outshines the Activa when it comes to braking (thanks to a 220 mm disc brake upfront) and holding line under severe braking. But the problem persisted and is still there. I'm using activa 5g since 13 months I'm very dissatisfied with activa 5g biike's quality, performance... Because Honda is not giving best quality bikes from recent years...Poor quality & performance...The handle getting vibration is not getting well from 13 months when I bought brand new activa 5g..It is getting repair frequently ....Totally I bought failure model bike☹️☹️...Please don't go for activa 5g... Activa 5 g purchased in Oct-18,Not comfortable for long ride.