AGG / SCHZ SCHZ / AGG. Technicals Database Analyst Take Realtime Ratings Overview.

Below is the comparison between AGG and SCHZ. © Copyright 2020 Morningstar, Inc. All rights reserved.

by Sandtrap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:21 pm, Post AGG and SCHZ have the same expense ratio (0.04%).

The Morningstar Analysis section contains a thorough evaluation of an investment’s merits and drawbacks and often discusses the most important or decisive factors leading to the fund’s overall rating.

If one places a market order for say 500 shares, then my brokers typically with execute the trade at about halfway between the bid and ask. submit small orders for 100, 200, or 500 shares of various kinds in order to get some practical experience.

Either one if fine.
by monsterid » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:18 pm, Post Those numbers reflect only the last split second of trading, and would tend to be meaningless once the market is closed.

+1 on what lac_key lays out above - very well said, and I totally agree. I'd leave it as is.

If one uses limit order one can make the other person pay the spread. AGG is a product of BlackRock Inc. and part of its successful iShares ETF series. Compare fees, performance, dividend yield, holdings, technical indicators, and many other metrics to make a better investment decision. by livesoft » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 pm, Post

by Sandtrap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:42 pm, Post by G-Force » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:55 pm, Post I buy/sell ETFs all the time including AGG and BND, but not SCHZ, and I am unaware of spread issues, but maybe I don't understand what's going on. by in_reality » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:51 pm, Post Below is the comparison between BND and SCHZ. Call your broker and ask for advice on such large orders. BND

. AGG trades quite a bit with a bid/ask spread of about 1 cent and a share price of $108 to $112 recently.

by livesoft » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:35 pm, Post The Process Pillar is our assessment of how sensible, clearly defined, and repeatable SCHZ’s performance objective and investment process is for both security selection and portfolio construction.

They said call anytime.

AGG has a higher 5-year return than SCHZ (4.08% vs 4.05%).

Below is the comparison between BND and SCHZ.

I don't know. ↳   The Bogleheads® Wiki: a collaborative work of the Bogleheads community, ↳   Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community.

Both AGG and SCHZ are ETFs.

Thanks for catching that one. this time. The table below compares many ETF metrics between AGG and SCHZ.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google

The Parent Pillar is our rating of SCHZ’s parent organization’s priorities and whether they’re in line with investors’ interests. Learn How to Read a Morningstar Analyst Report. Newbie error. Aggregate Bond ETF SCHZ is a great selection as a long-term core investment-grade bond fund, in large part thanks to its rock bottom fee.

BND and SCHZ have the same expense ratio (0.04%). Re: Schwab U.S.

by Sandtrap » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:58 am, Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited. . Compare fees, performance, dividend yield, holdings, technical indicators, and many other metrics to make a better investment decision.

by in_reality » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:34 pm, Post In another thread, I suggested submitting 3 order for fun: Having just done a number of Schwab ETF trades in the last two weeks I honestly never even saw a spread greater than -0.02 (which was SCHC), I ended up waiting until it hit -0.01 before buying. Overview.

by Sandtrap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:17 pm, Post Maybe because I have, at present, nearly 2 mil with them.

We find that high-quality management teams deliver superior performance relative to their benchmarks and/or peers.

Its conservative portfolio further sets it up for long-term success, supporting a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver. No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here. by Kevin M » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:19 pm, Post by Sandtrap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:44 pm, Post

by DetroitRick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:55 pm, Post by livesoft » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:02 pm, Post If one is new to buying ETFs and one does not pay a commission to buy ETFs, then I think one could (should?) Yes. Aggregate Bond ETF (SCHZ) please explain "spread issues". Start by doing some reading about bid-ask spread: Please give me a hint of what you mean by "spread issues." So a half-cent "spread" on AGG is about 0.005%. AGG trades quite a bit with a bid/ask spread of about 1 cent and a share price of $108 to $112 recently. Don't place orders for a million dollars of anything. by livesoft » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:28 pm, Post

by lack_ey » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:54 pm, Post

One additional tip on keeping these "spread issues" in proper perspective. If one places a market order for say 500 shares, then my brokers typically with execute the trade at about halfway between the bid and ask. It's not clear to me from context which is the focus here, but everybody seems to be interpreting the former rather than the latter so I'll follow suit. Drat! I don't really this liquidity issues are a huge deal anyone more Schwab ETFs like they were perhaps 5 years ago? BND vs. SCHZ: Head-To-Head ETF Comparison The table below compares many ETF metrics between BND and SCHZ. He made a big deal out of it.

by DetroitRick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:00 pm, Post Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below. by Sandtrap » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:55 am, Post Schwab U.S. by Sandtrap » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:51 pm, Post

by livesoft » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 pm, Post

Overview Holdings Performance ESG New. You're right.

by in_reality » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:09 am, Post Terms of Service apply. No guarantees are made as to the accuracy of the information on this site or the appropriateness of any advice to your particular situation. by Sandtrap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:20 pm, Post Waived the fee. If you are looking at posted spreads, say on a site like Morningstar, OUTSIDE of active trading hours, don't bother. Learn about SCHZ with our data and independent analysis including price, star rating, asset allocation, capital gains, and dividends.

BND vs. AGG: Background . Profit Analysis (Inverted!) Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, Nasdaq, and Morningstar Index (Market Barometer) quotes are real-time. Privacy Policy and www.schwab.com/public/file/P-5304744/SL ... g-ETFs.pdf, viewtopic.php?f=1&t=208938&p=3205540#p3205537. by in_reality » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:57 pm, Post by in_reality » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:00 am, Post Post Unlock our full analysis with Morningstar Premium. If one uses limit order one can make the other person pay the spread. by Sandtrap » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:02 am, Post AGG vs. SCHZ: Head-To-Head ETF Comparison. There are frictions as an investor for buying and selling an ETF off the market, and there are also frictions the fund manager sees in buying and selling bonds as part of regular portfolio maintenance.

Have a question about your personal investments? by Sandtrap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:07 pm, Post This is the profit analysis where backtested strategies are allowed to open long positions only: AGG / SCHZ SCHZ / AGG.

. I mean the ETF is slightly more tax efficient if accumulating, but it probably doesn't make much difference if you aren't reinvesting everything -- instead of having to sell a few shares just use the yearly capital gains (which are relatively small on an index fund anyway).

Some important comparison metrics …

by TinkerPDX » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 am, Post The People Pillar is our evaluation of the SCHZ management team’s experience and ability. Schwab U.S. This is the profit analysis where backtested strategies are allowed to open short positions only: AGG / SCHZ SCHZ / AGG. Aggregate Bond ETF (SCHZ) please explain "spread issues". by Sandtrap » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:15 pm, Post Terms of Use Privacy Policy Disclosures Member User Agreement Corrections Cookies, Muni National Intermediate-Term Bond ETFs.