They were formerly made by MOM Brands (Malt-O-Meal), which was acquired by Post in 2015. Im usually buying cinnamon honey graham cereal from wal.mart but decided to try something cheaper and I see cheap isnt always the right thing to do. We’ve tried our best to make sure everything is accurate, but you should always read the label before consuming or using the product.

It’s a good source of vitamins and minerals, though.

Aldi uses cookies to ensure you have the best possible shopping experience. It’s got both good crunch and good flavor.

amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; In a large bowl, combine rice cereal, graham crackers, chocolate and ¾ cup marshmallows.

Coat 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Spray hands with cooking spray and press cereal mixture into pan until level.

This Regular Buy cereal, which is the Aldi take on Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats, comes in original (frosting), strawberry cream, and blueberry flavors.

The Aldi Regular Buy version of Posts’s Honey Bunches of Oats, Millville Honey Crunch ‘n Oats is a concoction of flakes, oats, and honey. Our local store in IL said that this item has been discontinued. I brought and used as cereal with milk and as a snack.

It has about 8 grams of sugar per serving.

All rights reserved.

Coat 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.

Your email address will not be published.

Reserve.

This Regular Buy Raisin Bran is Aldi’s version of the other Raisin Bran, and it does a very good imitation. It’s a hit with our kids, and the grownups like it, too.

NJ.com named Aldi's Millville Cocoa Rice as one of the top breakfast cereals available in the state, despite the fact that it's not actually produced in Millville, New Jersey. I go in Aldi’s sometimes just to see if they have magically returned to the cereal shelf. Top with remaining 2 cups marshmallows and broil for 2 minutes or until toasted. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true"; Food Snobs Cracknme up! It’s got whole grain flakes, crunchy granola, and a decent amount of raisins. Note that SUGAR is the 2nd ingredient on the list. Some marketing “genius” really screwed that one up!

Won’t be buying this again. Some of them are pretty good, but a lot of them are viewed as inferior to name brands. Aldi Millville cereals appear to be made by Post Consumer Brands. (If that’s not good enough for you, Aldi often stocks brand-name Cheerios on their aisles.). Where can I find this Cereal in 18g Whole Grain THANK You. And then less honey than salt. I can’t go another 6 months without! We’ve provided the details above for information purposes only, to enhance your experience of the Aldi website.

Cool for 20 minutes and cut into 8 squares. Millville Honey Nut Crispy Oats are one of our favorites, with just the right amount of sweetness, although you pay for it with a higher sugar count. At least the ingredients are all natural. Everyone has a different taste when it comes to cereals, so our take might not be the same as yours. He prefers their Cinnamon toast crunch over name brand, and half the price.

More sugar than wheat, and then corn syrup (even more sugar, of course). Aldi, like most grocers, sells a pretty decent lineup of house brand, private label cereals, but also sells a few name brand cereals, too. You'll be among the first to hear about our latest products and offers, like our award-winning wines and amazing Specialbuys. They’re crisp, they crackle, and they make for a mean rice crispy treat. I had to go to the other major grocery store in town for my cereal. They say that this Cocoa Krispies clone actually tastes like real chocolate, and describe it as a "surprise hit." That taste comes at the cost of a high sugar content. We think they go best with fruit, because 1) this cereal can be a little on the bland side by itself and 2) it has no fiber in it. Oops.

They’re crisp, they crackle, and they make for a mean rice crispy treat. amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom"; In a medium pot over medium heat, melt butter. The Aldi brand has 10 grams of sugar per 3/4 cup serving. They were 2 of my favorite cereals…. Reduce heat to low and add remaining 6 cups marshmallows. Now, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years, it’s that generic oat cereal doesn’t usually match the taste of Cheerios. I have been picking them out of the dry cereal and throw them away….what is going on? We think they go best with fruit, because 1) this cereal can be a little on the bland side by itself and 2) it has no fiber in it. Guess what! On the downside, it is, like Millville Raisin Bran, high in sugar, probably from the raisins. LOVE the strawberries and cream shredded wheat- snacks. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ac134600cf27936583a7e84a6c110372" );document.getElementById("a02d0c81e4").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and site URL in my browser for next time I post a comment. Meanwhile the other “Fiber Now” cereal it was boxed with (some kind of sweetened flakes) was going unsold and piling up as customers picked through the boxes to get what they wanted. Discover quality products at affordable prices when you shop at ALDI. I love Aldi, unfortunately RaisinBran Crunchy Granola has HFC , https://www.aldi.us/en/about-aldi/contact-us/. If that bothers you, you can easily buy this box of cereal and a lot of raisins and still have plenty left over compared to what Kellogg’s sells.

S’mores Crispy Rice Treats Directions: Heat broiler to high. I’ve searched internet but come up with nothing not even an image close to it that I can remember. More sugar than wheat.

Aldi states on their website: “In accordance with US labeling requirements, products made outside of the US have their country of origin clearly stated on the packaging. This cereal is about the equal of most other cereals on this list in terms of vitamins and minerals, and also is pretty high in fiber. But I hadn’t read the ingredients before purchasing. Can’t imagine why they were discontinued.

I haven’t seen them lately.

Stir until almost completely melted. This Regular Buy is a mix of crunchy rice and wheat flakes with dried strawberries. Products with no listed country of origin are from the US, however, they may contain one or more components made, manufactured or produced outside of the US.” Here’s the link: https://www.aldi.us/en/about-aldi/faqs/product-ingredients-formulation-sourcing/. amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "cereal"; Yet another surprise… Millville Fruit and Nut Whole Grain Granola. Aldi sells their take on Cheerios in regular, honey nut, and multigrain versions.

Items in your basket are reserved for another, Click & Collect groceries now available in select stores -, { It’s been years since we gotten to Aldis so I can’t remember the name of the cereal.. This Special Buy (ALDI Find) cereal is Aldi’s take on Kellog’s Corn Pops.

And are the ingredients used grown in the USA? Tastes much too sweet, and here’s why: Ingredients: Whole rolled oats, milled cane sugar, whole rolled wheat, raisins, canola oil, cranberries (which are made with sugar) etc.

As the name says, it consists of granola pieces mixed with generously sized coconut flakes and chia seeds. I think most of the cereals are just fine and you sure can’t beat the price. This is a Special Buy (ALDI Find) meant to imitate General Mills Kix. Then a few months ago I noticed the Oats & Honey Granola Crunch. Stir until almost completely melted. Store brand or Aldi brands are usually much cheaper than the name brand and taste just as good if not better.

And imitate it well it does. This time when I saw them in store, I made sure to stock up. In a medium pot over medium heat, melt butter. The link to our thoughts on that is at the top of the post.

I’ve noticed that the oats box, like most of the others, has gotten SMALLER…from 14 oz down to 12oz. It’s also organic. My 19 yr old son has been eating Aldi cereal for years. Here we’re going to look at Aldi’s house brand cereals, nearly all of which fall under the Millville label. Please return our cereals back to the shelves. We’ve provided the details above for information purposes only, to enhance your experience of the Aldi website. This Regular Buy item, of course, is Millville’s version of the General Mills cult favorite Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I’m not sure it tastes quite like the brand name version, but it still tastes pretty good if you take it on its own merits. Which we do not like.I live in Boaz, Al.35957. amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "joshofstl-20"; The said it wasn’t selling, but every store in my area was sold out of it. It’s also worth remembering that our products and their ingredients are liable to change at any time.

We’ve provided the details above for information purposes only, to enhance your experience of the Aldi website. TIP: Watch broiler very carefully, marshmallows will burn quickly.Recipe Courtesy of Chef Audrey, ALDI Test Kitchen, 2 cups crushed Benton’s Honey Graham Crackers, 3 bars chopped Choceur Mini Creamy Milk Chocolate bars, 3 bars chopped Choceur Mini Rich Dark Chocolate Bars, 8 ¾ cups Baker’s Corner Miniature Marshmallows, divided, 4 tablespoons Countryside Creamery Unsalted Butter, Chocolate Thumbprints with Marshmallow Creme, Keto-Friendly Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie, Maple Glazed Pumpkin Cranberry Walnut Cookies.