Chocolate AND almond buttah all laced with those gorg pomegranate seeds? Food52. This sandwich! Use ctrl+f or ⌘+f on your computer or the "find on page" function on your phone browser to search existing comments! Get right out of town.

Besides, pomegranates are a tasty and healthy way to branch out and they go perfectly with almond butter and dark chocolate.

Molly. 4. All Rights Reserved.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Top with the other slice of bread, buttered side up and place the sandwich in the skillet.

PINNED. Get the Grilled Almond Butter Cheese Sandwich recipe from Bev Cooks. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. You guys. 2. Why is this making me fantasize about “French Toasting” the incredibleness at this very moment? Enjoy!

I’m so in! Need help? My. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service. Brings slices together and cut in half diagonally. It’s pretty much all that’s good in the world. This is making my taste buds tingle, and I just had lunch! Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Looks too good to be true!

And that perfectly-buttered, crispy crust? Thanks for the continuous inspiration Dana! Technically I suppose banana would replace the pomegranate, but I am capable of branching out sometimes. But as I’ve shared before, I have to watch my dairy intake. by bmcnichol (16) Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Spread almond butter on remaining slice bread. Spread almond butter on remaining slice bread. I’m thinking this will be an even better treat. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, almond butter, milk, all-purpose flour, butter, almond butter and 12 more, whole wheat sandwich bread, honey, cream cheese, smooth almond butter and 1 more, coconut flour, sea salt, blanched almond flour, pure vanilla extract and 7 more, garlic cloves, chicken stock, vegetable oil, scallions, toasted sesame oil and 7 more, unsalted butter, yellow onion, extra sharp cheddar, water, mustard powder and 8 more, extra-virgin olive oil, linguine, fresh basil leaves, grated pecorino cheese and 7 more, sherry, vegetable stock, parsley, butter, fresh rosemary, tomato purée and 17 more, butter, almond butter, strawberries, unsweetened flaked coconut and 2 more, large eggs, vinegar, baking soda, granulated white sugar, smooth peanut butter, Jif Creamy Peanut Butter, Domino® Confectioners Sugar, heavy whipping cream and 5 more, powdered sugar, butter, creamy peanut butter, all-purpose flour and 9 more, baking soda, confectioners sugar, sugar, milk, all purpose flour and 8 more, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, oil, flour, creamy peanut butter and 5 more, creamy peanut butter, creamy peanut butter, sugar, granulated sugar and 9 more, water, salt, instant yeast, honey, milk, unsalted butter, all purpose flour, baking powder, kosher salt, all purpose flour, brown sugar, baking soda and 11 more, salt, heavy whipping cream, baking soda, baking powder, butter and 10 more, baking powder, creamy peanut butter, strawberry jam, sugar, light brown sugar and 9 more, baking powder, baking soda, smooth peanut butter, confectioner's sugar and 9 more, large egg, sugar, confectioners' sugar, creamy peanut butter and 12 more, sugar, baking powder, sea salt, butter, crunchy peanut butter and 9 more, granulated sugar, confectioners' sugar, smooth peanut butter and 10 more, salt, cookie butter, butter, baking powder, flour, dark chocolate chips and 4 more, apple, creamy peanut butter, nutmeg, brown sugar, unsalted butter and 2 more, vanilla extract, vanilla extract, confectioners' sugar, salt and 9 more, icing sugar, unsalted butter, smooth peanut butter, granulated sugar and 12 more, granulated sugar, powdered sugar, baking soda, all purpose flour and 9 more, sugar, quick oats, powdered sugar, egg, baking powder, all purpose flour and 8 more, unsalted butter, baking soda, heavy cream, salt, vanilla, egg and 8 more, flour, milk, cinnamon, salt, sugar, baking powder, chunky peanut butter, butter, vanilla, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, sugar, baking soda and 8 more, flour, large egg, natural peanut butter, rolled oats, pure vanilla extract and 9 more, creamy peanut butter, salt, baking soda, semi-sweet chocolate chips and 6 more, stevia extract, sweetener, salt, cinnamon, milk, chopped peanuts and 6 more, kosher salt, unsalted butter, peanut, baking soda, jam, brown sugar and 5 more, cooked pork roast, caesar salad dressing, romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and 1 more, Cuban buns, ham, dill pickles, cooked pork roast, swiss cheese and 1 more, ranch dressing, Hillshire Farm® Ultra Thin Sliced Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast and 5 more, Chewy Chocolate Almond Butter Sandwich Cookies {Paleo}.