? Not polite, and OK should have 2 capital letters.

I'd love it if I could do a consult this Friday or Saturday (5/1 or 5/2), but any day next week would also be fine. We will send you an email to confirm your account. No difference. Intimacy was strictly rationed. 5. Is there a meaningful difference between the two phrases? ... 15-day Free Trial. Synonym for Tomorrow is fine for me. Any time before 3:30 is best for me. What is the difference between pervert and kinky ? any day of the week phrase. What does "worm of yellow convicts" mean? Is it correct to say Thursday works for me. Trust TextRanch experts to perfect your writing. 3. }; Only the user who asked this question will see who disagreed with this answer. or you could say "Thursday's fine for me." By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. Not a complete sentence. What is the difference between bag and purse and backpack ? Ludwig is the first sentence search engine that helps you write better English by giving you contextualized examples taken from reliable sources. 3.

That was fine with me. I am ok. See you 20/3 at 13:00. Here you can set your new address email. Thanks! Results on page. Be part of the HiNative community while on the go! :-) Glad to know you", “Free. It's the best online service that I have ever used! The Corpus of Contemporary American English, which has text from 1990 to 2010, has 9 occurrences of “I am fine with it” (with either “I am” or “I’m”), and 28 occurrences of “It is fine with me”. tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s, tag); But you can change "tomorrow is" to "tomorrow's" ? Normally we answer "It is fine with me!" What is the difference between bag and purse and backpack ? Synonym for Any day will be fine with me. ", “Their personal comments are very much useful and it's a good way to improve the language.

What is the difference between "He conducted two experiments." Fastest Times Our team of editors is working for you 24/7. ... 15-day Free Trial. Any time would be Ok with me. Quite soon, as in I might get a call any day, or There could be a snowstorm any day … What does what is K mean? Sign up for premium, and you can play other user's audio/video answers. var loader = function () { Display based on Specified Commercial Transactions Law. ", “I love Textranch. By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. what do you eat on thanksgiving day in your country? Get your English checked!

The Guardian - Arts. Has there been a naval battle where a boarding attempt backfired? What is the difference between stay safe and keep safe ? Occasionally he'd say he had a date with someone important, and I knew I wasn't invited; that was fine with me.' ", “I now see my mistakes and the correction they made makes the text seems much clearer. [All these] forms are fine in casual spoken English, and [any] can be and is commonly used. })(window, document);Cookie Policy(function (w, d) { The Guardian - Arts. you can also say "Thursday's It gives me an assurance that the work is perfect and and errors free", “I love the fast turn around and all the adjustment made to my email to make it sound very professional.

At any time. How to make this illumination effect with CSS, Turning right but can't see cars coming (UK). Setting your Language Level helps other users provide you with answers that aren't too complex or too simple. ? Ludwig simply helps me pick the best words for any translation. Is the first one indeed on its way out? In my experience there has been a diachronic split between these phrases: The latter has overtaken the former in usage although they continue to compete for the exact same meaning (which is discussed here). ", “My correction was made in a jiffy. Matt www.eJabs.com. 22nd is good for me. 5. Does the phrase “fine with me” have a negative connotation? if (w.addEventListener) { w.addEventListener("load", loader, false); What is the difference between What day is today? To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. What is the difference between “wry” and “dry” humor? ", “I got attended to by a real human, it made it personal and that’s beautiful. 1955: When Marty couldn't use the time circuits anymore was the car still actually driveable? 60. : mean? or you could say "Thursday's fine for me." var loader = function () { Either one is fine with me!" ", “Thank you, fast response from TextRanch. What is the difference between "Do you copy?" I have a laptop with an HDMI port and I want to use my old monitor which has VGA port. Is it correct to say Thursday works for me? and "Do you hear me?" That was fine with me. What is the best way to fold a fitted sheet? Anybody has any comments? : ??? 100k ", “It is amaging feedback because as a non-native speaker, I really need to have a reliable helper to correct my text. + Read the full interview, I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. Can you take flexeril and diclofenac together? How do you say this in English (US)? ", “I'm genuinely surprised by this innovative service since there are real experts who can check your text online, which is far better than various AI-fueled software solutions. + Read the full interview, I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal. The difference between a clause and a phrase?

... any day is fine with me. Occasionally he'd say he had a date with someone important, and I knew I wasn't invited; that was fine with me.' ", “I get right feedback from experts. and What day is it today? HUBLOTIs it okay to say "Any day will be fine with me" to mean "Any day is fine with me"?Yes, but it seems a little less idiomatic. What does any day of the week expression mean? ", “Text Ranch is awesome , text Ranch solved my problem I was looking for this type of app for years , I love it . Register to get your text revised right away for FREE ⚡. Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well. What is the difference between pervert and kinky ? anonymous. I’m not available on Tuesday, but any other day is fine. ? By clicking "I Accept" or "X" on this banner, or using our site, you accept our cookie and privacy policy. ? When I schedule an appointment with somebody, is it idiomatic to say "any date in March is fine with me" or "any day in March is fine with me" or neither? Why are red and blue light refracted differently if they travel at the same speed in the same medium? or "It is fine for me!" shouldn't use it in proper language. Not a complete sentence.

", “Wow, this is awesome, the first time I get spelling help from a real person!!! Privacy Policy(function (w, d) { })(window, document); Get your text checked by one of our qualified human editors, Free and automatic, this tool compares phrases, Service for longer documents that need an extra-special touch, To view a specific week in detail, click the Week calendar view, then click on. I like the fact that my work is edited by human editor. Any weekday but Tuesday. rev 2020.11.12.37996, The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, English Language & Usage Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site, Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us. What circumstances could lead to city layout based on hexagons? they really surprised me. Also, any day now.

", “Whenever I need a text in English to get revised, Textranch is my go-to online resource. Real Time. and "Do you hear me?" Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. List of binary numbers: How many positions have a one and zero. 2. Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Is there any difference of meaning between “take aim at” and “turn its sights”? The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.