Did it get better after that or more of the same? each other as they get on with their lives.

Not my cup of tea but very well done.

Copyright @2020 TigerDroppings.com. Video availability outside of United Kingdom varies. Quick Shipping !!! Originalsprache: Mayathan Untertitel: Deutsch, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I Would recommend trying your luck somewhere else since theyre selling movies in burned cds. Menschenjäger überfallen im Regenwald die Siedlung des Jägers „Pranke des Jaguars“.

Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 3. Der Film ist jedoch nichts für zarte Gemüter und ist nicht ohne Grund ab 18 Jahren freigegeben. NEW Prime Video Explorer. 6 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. re: Apocalypto - Now streaming on Amazon Prime Posted by Frac the world on 5/14/20 at 8:36 am to SlowFlowPro Watched it for the first time in years thanks to this thread. A maverick film from one of themavericks of contemporary cinema, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 12, 2015, Mel Gibson is defintely a maverick man of cinema, both as a director and, lately, also as an actor. Mit der Bestellung oder Wiedergabe erklären Sie sich mit unseren, Prime Video (Online-Video wird gestreamt), Rezension aus Deutschland vom 23. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette. Also, seems like it comes on IFC all the time.

Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 August 2016. It has not been made available on blu-ray or digital for years.

Apocalypto habe ich bereits im TV gesehen und war sehr angetan. That said, feature films are not history lessons and it is unrealistic to expect total fidelity to known facts in the development of a movie. However, the subtitles are a full minute behind the actual dialogue.

Directed and produced by Mel Gibson, he also co-wrote the screenplay with Farhad Safinia, who was a co-producer. Apocalypto. Sie haben 30 Tage, um ein geliehenes Video zu starten und dann 48 Stunden, um es anzusehen. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Rezension aus Deutschland vom 12. Super upsetting that the delay of the subtitles make it impossible to watch. It is an antropological approach treated in a captivating and almost mainstream way, and this allows Mel to throw us into this world and time, getting used to their habits, traditions and dynamics, without losing any interest and engagement in the story. Der Film zählt für mich zu einer der besten Filme die jemals gedreht wurden.

Customers who watched this item also watched.

Savagery abound in oddly entertaining ACTION film. Still a great movie. Bild und Ton ist auch sehr gut. Apocalypto is a must watch on a big screen an awesome surround sound. Surprised amazon lets them sell, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2018, I received a bootleg copy. If you live in the US, Read this BEFORE you buy.

Definitely a major rip-off, Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2020. Learn more about Blu-ray region specifications. As the Mayan kingdom faces its decline, a young man is taken on a perilous journey to a world ruled by fear and oppression. Trotzdem versteht man sehr genau, worum es geht. Share. Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. :).

Copyright @2020 TigerDroppings.com. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Ich finde ihn sehr gut gemacht und spannend, ist mal was anderes. Go to amazon.com to see the video catalog in United States. No real indication they would or could do anything on their end. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales.

Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. Argentinian Cyclist Hospitalized After Crashing Into Cactus, Body Covered In Thorns, Paul Finebaum Is Hearing SEC Is Very Frustrated With Player Behavior, Look At How Small Glen 'Big Baby' Davis' Charity Basketball Tournament Uniform Was, Four SEC Games Have Been Postponed This Weekend, Updated College Football Rankings - Week 11, The LSU-Florida Game Has Officially Been Postponed, Florida Football Has Paused Team Activities Due To COVID-19, Kickoff Time, TV Network Announced For Week 4 In The SEC, Golfer Paige Spiranac Looks Excited About This Week's Masters, Victoria Secret Model Josephine Skriver Continues To Support Her Las Vegas Raiders. Weird. He is always done his way, no matter what was the price to pay.

More purchase options. Die Geschichte der Mayers es wirklich sehr packend und vor allem fesselnd in Szene gesetzt worden.

Veuillez réessayer. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 5. The best scene is the jaguar chasing the protagonist. Incredible movie. Skip to main content.us. All rights reserved. The name given to Jaguar Eye by one of his tormentors, "Almost", sums up the experience for me.

Since then I've studied a film school and now I am way more critical when watching movies (and many movies have lost my appreciation now that I can see the technical details that I did not see before). Shop the Beauty Gift Guide. 14 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 3. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 3, 2012. More films directed by Mel Gibson: Apocalypto soundtrack by James Horner: Stills from Mel Gibson's Apocalypto (click for larger image) Product details. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages.

', One of the most impressive productions of all time, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 August 2020.

Movie seems interesting but like everyone else has said, it's unwatchable because of unsynched subs.

Open the Prime Video app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. I'm no expert on the Mayan civilisation but would be willing to bet there were historical inaccuracies in the film, even without being told!

I gave the movie itself five stars, one of my favorite movies of all time. I'll start right off and say I practically loved this film, but let me state that I loved it for none of the reasons I was expecting I would, prior to the viewing. Dieser Film ist ein Meilenstein.

re: Apocalypto - Now streaming on Amazon Prime Posted by crash1211 on 5/19/20 at 12:51 pm to Frac the world If you have Great Courses Plus as a amazon channel. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 16. Prime Video benefits are included with an Amazon Prime membership and if Amazon Prime isn't available in your country/region, you can join Prime Video to watch. August 2017, Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 8. Wow!

If you have a mediocre system at home; wait till you have a good home theatre to watch this splendid work.

Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. Set in Mesoamerica just before the arrival of the Spanish if you haven’t seen this film or heard about it before it is in subtitles as the dialogue is in Yucatec Maya. Fantastisch gedreht Sehr realistisch. If you have Great Courses Plus as a amazon channel. I recently noticed that it was added to amazon prime so my brother decided to watch it tonight. Bisher noch nicht filmisch dargebrachtes Thema, mit unglaublich intensiven Bildern, fast wie in Echtzeit Eine Hetzjagd ohne Limit bis zum Abwinken. Has the re-watch factor. Rewatched based on this thread.

Un problème s'est produit lors du chargement de ce menu pour le moment.

Des tiers approuvés ont également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d’annonces.

How can you release this on Prime with the subtitles so out of sync with the film??? How to get subtitles on Amazon Prime Video using a mobile device. See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used. re: Apocalypto - Now streaming on Amazon Prime Posted by mizzoubuckeyeiowa on 5/13/20 at 2:42 am to SlowFlowPro Love the movie but also love History Buffs evisceration of it on YouTube. Juni 2018.

Not what I wanted to see tonight.

Jesus. Amazon.ca - Buy Apocalypto at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. Gut wrenching. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Directed by Mel Gibson. Oktober 2018. Please try again. Ich dachte, "Das kann es doch. New And Sealed !!! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 August 2019, So...I went into this with conflicting feelings. Sign in to see videos available to you. All Hello, Sign in. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2020.

Dat sacrifice seen was like, Just finished it.

Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. Ou 0,00 € avec un abonnement Amazon Prime, 0,00 € avec un essai FilmoTV sur Prime Video Channels, Mel Gibson-Coffret-La Passion du Christ + Apocalypto [Blu-Ray], T-Shirt à Manches Courtes Tenacious D Post-Apocalypto Mans Sports and Leisure. All Hello, Sign in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. This Disc WILL NOT play on standard US DVD player. Subtitles significantly delayed as other viewers are reporting. 5 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 12. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. Was mag man über Mel Gibson sagen oder nicht. IMDb 7.8 2h 17min 2007 18+ In the twilight of the mysterious Mayan culture, young Jaguar Paw is captured and taken to the great Mayan city where he faces a harrowing end. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Menschenjäger überfallen im Regenwald die Siedlung des Jägers „Pranke des Jaguars“. See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. Start the movie or show that you'd like to turn on subtitles for. Man I tried. Somehow I missed this movie all together. Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt.

Even the raiding party are little different from a group of modern-day buddies on a fishing trip. Included with Cinemax on Amazon for $9.99/month after trial. my dad made me watch that movie when i was a little kid.

re: Apocalypto - Now streaming on Amazon Prime, LSU Picked To Finish 3rd In SEC, Watford & Smart On All-SEC Preseason Teams, Watch: LSU Releases Highlights Of All The Tigers Dominating In The NFL - Week 9, Report: LSU's Travez Moore Is Entering The Transfer Portal, Ed Orgeron Hints That Myles Brennan Is Likely Done For The Season, Ed Orgeron Talks About Alabama Postponement & Chances LSU Is Ready Next Week For Arkansas, World Series MVP Corey Seager's Fiancee Rocks Tiny Swimsuit With His Face On It.