We combined Neha and my birthday celebration in Goa and it was a lot of fun.

To travel is to live #ExperiencesOverThings #Throwback (sic).”, Major missing! Arjun Bijlani wrote that his family is currently healthy and will hopefully continue to be safe and sound. See what she wrote, ALSO READ I Madhuri Dixit shares pic with hubby, thanks fans for pouring love on anniversary, Not votes in election but top lawyers in courts, what Congress offers allies | Opinion, Is 2020 the worst year for civilisation? Bijlani had planned to bring in Neha’s birthday in Dubai but as she got sick the plan was dropped. Considering long-term stability in the acting world happens to a lucky few only, Arjun Bijlani feels no need to have a back-up business plan. Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal Considering long-term stability in the acting world happens to a lucky few only, Arjun Bijlani feels no need to have a back-up business plan. Now, taking to his social media, Arjun said that his son had earlier tested negative in a rapid test, however, a detailed PCR test came positive. Asked why and he is quick to clarify, "I am working hard; so as of now, I don't have time for films and web series. Television actor Arjun Bijlani recently took to Twitter to put forth an update about his wife, Neha Swami’s health. “I wanna trouble you .. get the hell out of that room soon champ and champi ..,” the actor captioned his picture with wife and son. We followed the doctors advise and thankfully things are fine now. Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, The tagline of the film rightly justifies it "The Most Powerful Film Ever Made". Have a look at a bunch of comments on the tweet here. However, the actor-host recently shared the good news of his better-half finally testing negative for COVID-19 in an extensive note on Instagram. “He is in quarantine with my wife, Neha, who is also fighting the virus. It gives me immense happiness that people accepted me," said Arjun in an interview in 2019. I also did a death scene for the first time.

Likewise, there are many people into acting but side by side they've started their business also. Earlier this week, the actor’s wife, Neha Swami, had also tested positive for the virus. ARJUN BIJLANI HEARTS IT. There are people who are sick and their parents are in a different city,” he shares. In the picture, Madhuri is seen at a railway station, holding her luggage.

Actor Arjun Bijlani took to his social media to share that his 6-year-old son, Ayaan too has tested positive. Today, Arjun shared a long note along with a photograph with his son, urging everyone to stay safe. The outside world seems to be very alluring right now, but its best to stay super cautious. The Ishq Mein Marjawan actor shared a streak of pictures with his wife on his Instagram handle to heave a sigh of relief and thank everyone who had extended their support and prayers to him during the difficult phase. Born on October 31, 1982, Arjun Bijlani was born and raised in Mumbai. The 37-year-old shared a heartfelt caption along with the streak of pictures, which read: Good news .. Neha has tested negative today for Covid-19. Ganapathi bapa moriya pic.twitter.com/q0wrMp4mif, Get well soon lots of prayers and wished for you and your family stay safe get well soon angle @Thearjunbijlani ❤❤ganpati bappa hamesha aapke or arjun sir and ayaan ke saath hai aapko jaldi se theek kar dege neha mam lots of love pic.twitter.com/T2c7cyCeUU, Read Arjun Bijlani Opens Up On Bias Against TV Stars: 'Bollywood Actors Regarded Superior', Also read Arjun Bijlani’s Birthday Wish For Rati Pandey Will Make You Root For ‘Nupur-Mayank’ Again. Couple of weeks ago, Madhuri posted a photo from a hill station on Instagram. Copyright © 2020. He studied in Bombay Scottish School, Mahim and graduated from HR College of Commerce and Economics. I don't think that's his back-up plan.