BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. They never called so I had to call myself and they said "Oh yeah, it's been in the warehouse for a while now." 1 ottoman was damaged and was to be reordered. Read more. Mattresses, Side Please come back and see him again soon! I never said I didn't want the mattress and box spring and he never said the 2nd nightstand was thrown into the deal in lieu of a mattress and box spring! Sales staff can be good (depending on who you work with) and the best sales people don't stay around long term. Also be sure to read the back of your receipt. I had a fairly good experience a few years ago, but this past purchase was incredibly frustrating. He asked the manager if they will throw in the nightstand. He has been holding, storing, using furniture of a mutual friend of ours.

The most unfortunate part is, I was just getting ready to spend over $5,000 on new furniture but backed out really quick for lack of customer service. Then Monday I get a call that the delivery truck is 45 minutes away! Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Ashley HomeStore at 4597 Southwest Dr, Abilene, TX 79606. We waited over a month.

We are having a birthday party and need this fixed. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. If I would have seen their reviews on their Facebook page or the BBB I would never have even walked into their store! Don't go here ever! They are liars and theives who prey upon unsuspecting victims.

Take advantage of their large showroom that features numerous staged room settings, including living and family rooms. You can try out a number of sofas and loveseats to help narrow down which piece meets your standards for comfort and style. I didn't get any phone call and when I called, I was told it would be weeks until delivery because they didn't even have it in stock (contrary to the previous phone call). Loveseat Sets, Bedroom

Cool. Thank God we purchased the warranty! Gear, Baby + Toddler They will also show you alternative patterns and designs for sofas and loveseats that catch your eye... Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about, We have spent a good amount of money in the Abilene store, and were even talked into the.

It was a sad waste of time and a let down for my kid... And who ever else showed up. I was told my delivery would be made on a Monday, and I would get a call Saturday about the time. I said that is not true and said that I was switched 2 times. The two men that delivered our table were beyond rude. I like my table but will never buy from this location. We were told they would send different wooden feet and a new ottoman.

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. Mats & Activity I'm so frustrated with Ashley furniture.

No nothing. We have free delivery even going on now until Oct. 14th! 10/2/2019Thank you so much for your honest review!

Table Sets, End I'm so frustrated with Ashley furniture.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD I WANT SOMEONE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH!