I have completed it and the best sword available is the stocco, a heavy weapon. Wir und unsere Partner nutzen Cookies und ähnliche Technik, um Daten auf Ihrem Gerät zu speichern und/oder darauf zuzugreifen, für folgende Zwecke: um personalisierte Werbung und Inhalte zu zeigen, zur Messung von Anzeigen und Inhalten, um mehr über die Zielgruppe zu erfahren sowie für die Entwicklung von Produkten. You need to hit the target 4 times for a kill with this weapon. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. It is hidden under the sleeves and can be used in various ways. GT: Greazy Viking - Forza 3 Storefront Keyword: FYL. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. :), Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Over time you get access to more weapons. ". Will you ever get the 2nd hidden blade back? Dazu gehört der Widerspruch gegen die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten durch Partner für deren berechtigte Interessen. There are different upgrades like the poison darts and pistol that can further enhance its effectiveness.

So, later in the game, you might find that the Venetian Falchion doesn't successfully counter as often as Altair's sword. Join your voice with mine, and sing victory everlasting! The best Armor, Sword, and Dagger in Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Among these outlaws is a fears... Assassin's Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. I'm inclined to agree with your logic, but as far as looks go, I'm torn between the Falchion, and Altair's Sword. Hidden Blade can counter almost all the weapons. Also, the sword of altair is not in brotherhood, that's in AC 2 to the person who said that. Pirates rule the Caribbean and have established a lawless pirate republic. The Hidden Blade is a ‘The Weapon’ of an assassin. Strength relates how much damage an enemy takes per hit. Venetian Falchion is the best weapon in the game. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen.

Betrayed by the ruling families of Italy, a young man embarks upon an epic quest for vengeance. Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. ".

knowing that every guard can be overkilled by counter kills, disarms, etc., only speed and deflect matter. The American Colonies, 1775. For Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Altair Sword?? Really, just invest in armor, medicine and the crossbow for range. ~Leon~, Rome Database 99% complete (known glitch/bug), is there a list of assassin recruits contracts. Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' While other ... Assassin's Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary ment... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. ...Yami no honou ni idakarete kiero!" ^ actually, every guard has specific abilities to deflect certain attacks/kills. Weapons don't really matter if you can get the timing on the hidden blade though. What is the best weapon in Assassins Creed Brotherhood besides the dagger of brutus? Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Venetian Falchion is the best weapon in the game. 5 points for each ability– Damage, Speed, and Deflecting © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. I know this is an old post but yes the sword of altïr is the best sword in the game with maxed out stats when the stocco has 5 speed and deflect but … Therefore Falchion, which has maxed speed and deflect, is the best buyable weapon.

Sword of Altair, you get it from completing the Assassin Guild challenges, which are all quite easy. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Weapons you receive by playing through the game or from buying in shops will show up in your armory at the hideout … Yeah, but unlocking La Volpe's Bite is a pain in the pauldrons (loljoke). Ougi, Jouha Messhouen! ". Ezio can carry a multitude of weapons for both melee and long range combat. BUMP, and 2nd poster was way off topic, but whatever. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Armor and Weapons Guide Ezio starts very simply with just a sword, his hidden blade and a few other armaments. Note: The weapons listed below are rated out of 15 points. It doesn't matter that much, but I believe the weapon strength is related to the odds that it will counter-kill an enemy or successfully hit them. "Chiri mo nokosan! You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. A brave young warrior fights to save his homeland. Favorite Answer. It is 1715. What is the best strategy for (for the whole game). From: greazy_viking | #002As Obi-Wan Kenobi put it, "So un-civilized."

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood | Table of Contents | Walkthrough Weapons are purchased at blacksmiths, picked up off the ground, wrested from enemies, or awarded through cut-scenes or other tasks. I am a timeless chorus. How do i get up to the aquaduct viewpoint? ... 10 years ago. Best medium sword so far is the Captain's Sword, best dagger I have is Romulus' Bone Dagger. What is the best sword in the game, and Where can i find it? For Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Venetian Falchion is the best weapon in the game. How do I get to the lair of romulus near terme di diocleziano? For Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "What is the best Sword in the game? Hidden Blade Fist Small Weapons Medium Weapons Heavy Weapons Crossbow Upgrades Throwing Knife Upgrades Poison Vial Upgrades Medicine Pouch Upgrades Armor Sets Hidden Blade Upgrades Double Blade – 3800 …