It took me a while to become engaged with the plot, for I am a huge fan of the Assassin`s creed franchise and decided to start on the books, and bought it on my Kindle Fire without any thought. Better than mother’s milk for a man in your condition.”. “You’re in for it now,” he said. The story takes place four years after the video game's story (1499), in 1503. les livres sont bien a par quand on vous les envoye en anglais et sachant que j'ai de tres mauvaise base du coup retour a l'expediteur!!! “Come on,” he said, and without more ado he set off at such a pace that the battle-weary Ezio found it hard to keep up, though when he fell too far behind, or took a wrong turn down an alley, Federico would hold up, or hurry back to put him right. . Une erreur est survenue. The young man turned as one with his group in the direction of the voice. He could see that the Pazzi had all but surrounded his own men, penning them in against one wall of the church. Veuillez renouveler votre requête plus tard. À la place, notre système tient compte de facteurs tels que l'ancienneté d'un commentaire et si le commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon. “Don’t worry,” he said, noticing the expression on Ezio’s face. He shut his eyes, and then . “Cristina,” he was saying. In response, as he watched, first one, then three, then a dozen, and at last twenty men, young like himself, most clad in black, some with blood-red, green, or azure cowls or hats, all with swords and daggers at their belts, emerged from dark streets and archways into the square. “Well, what can I say, Vieri, ciccione. And witty! . “I’m not sure you’re getting the message,” said Ezio suddenly, stepping forward and looking Vieri in the eye. Ezio kissed Cristina, quickly but hard. Adaptation moyenne du jeu vidéo. “Kill the bastards!” he bellowed. “What is it?” she asked. Assassin's Creed Renaissance, le livre audio de Oliver Bowden à télécharger. Already he knew whom it belonged to. Codardo!” He gripped the hilt of his sword.

He yelled to his own men to encourage them, but in truth his thoughts were turning to ways of beating a retreat with as much dignity as possible, when above the noise of the fight he heard a loud, jovial, and very familiar voice calling to him from behind the Pazzi mob. He caught Ezio’s eye and snarled some inaudible threat before disappearing into the darkness, back across the Ponte Vecchio, followed by those of his men who could still walk, and hotly pursued by Ezio’s now-triumphant allies. For an instant he thought he might have misjudged his aim, but he calmed his own momentary panic and landed safely in the hay. Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. “Baby brother still has much to learn,” taunted Federico, setting off again, a darting shadow among the chimney-stacks under the scattering of clouds. Masses and Indulgences, I suppose?”. I am now reading Brotherhood, second in the series.

In this book, that doesn't happen and he gets on with it! His father ran one of the biggest banking houses in town, and one day it might be bigger than that of the Pazzi or even—who knew?—of the Medici. The small crowd that had inevitably gathered had given Ezio a round of applause. Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. The sun was just appearing over the eastern hills but there were still very few people about. Set in Renaissance Italy, it captures - with a reasonable degree of historical accuracy as well - in a punchy, no nonsense way the quest of an Assassin with a 'purpose'. Other titles in the series include Assassin's Creed: Forsaken, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed: The Secret Crusade, and Assassin's Creed: Revelations.

Ezio clambered up to the base of the tower and turned to look back the way he had come, just in time to see his brother flying through the air himself. A young man, only seventeen years old, but tall and proud. Being a fan of the Assassin's Creed series I was dubious about reading this book, but found myself pleasantly surprised. because I wanted to ask you something.”. Trahi par les familles dirigeantes d'Italie, un jeune homme se lance dans une épique quête de vengeance. .”. An hour later, they were awakened by the sunlight streaming in through the windows, the bustling noises of carts and people in the street, and—worst of all—the sound of Cristina’s father’s voice as he opened the bedroom door. It fell to the ground. Veuillez réessayer. I am an Assassin...'. “Oh,” he had gasped involuntarily. “Perhaps now I’m up, I could also come in?” he said gently.

I’ve decided that I’m tired of waiting for you to open your legs of your own volition.” And he seized her roughly by the arm, drawing her close, putting his other arm round her as she struggled to get free. “Not one you’ll ever need to make use of,” she said. » The hay-wain looked very far below him, but he remembered what he’d been taught, controlled his breathing, calmed himself, and concentrated. Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées ? This book had it all; the suspense, the action, the mystery and the conclusion. Taking heart, Ezio had followed her—discreetly, taking care she wouldn’t notice.

It had been seven years since the then twenty-year-old Lorenzo de’ Medici had been elected to the leadership of the city, bringing with him at least a sense of order and calm to the intense rivalry between the leading international banking and merchant families who had made Florence one of the wealthiest cities in the world. Il analyse également les commentaires pour vérifier leur fiabilité.