All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

This has been a major cause of frame-rate drop and low-resolution issue in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. I don't mind level scaling ensuring a spread of enemy difficulty from very easy to very hard, but I had to stop playing Origins because of how terrible I found the scaling, where you had to hit high level bandits 300 times with a sword to kill them. The hard way is playing on Nightmare difficulty. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... To change level scaling, you will have to adjust the difficulty of the game first. Note: Avoid using Rivatuner to cap FPS, it is one of the main cause of the severe stuttering issue. What are the system requirements for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey? So at a max content will never be more than 4 … Level 10= 9, Level 11=9, Level 12=9, level 13=9, but then once you are level 14 it would now be =10. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). There are no results for your request. The window might take a bit of time to close. Step 2: Right Click on ACOdyssey.exe file. How to do the hidden objective pillar puzzle in Godfall, All Lizbert Video Diary Locations in Bugsnax – Documentarian Trophy, Best free agents in Football Manager 2021, PUBG Corporation reveals PUBG Mobile India launch plans, OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only), Processor: AMD FX 6300 @ 3.8 GHz, Intel Core i5 2400 @ 3.1 GHz, Ryzen 3 – 1200 (SSE 4.1 Support or higher required), Video: AMD Radeon R9 285 (2GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable, Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers, Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller (Xbox One, PS4), Processor: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.5 GHz, Ryzen 5 – 1400, Video: AMD Radeon R9 290X (4GB VRAM or more with Shader Model 5.0) or better or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (4GB), Processor: AMD Ryzen 1700X @ 3.8 GHz, Intel Core i7 7700 @ 4.2 GHz, Video: AMD Vega 64, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0), Step 2: Turn OFF MFAA (Multi-Frame Sampled AA). I felt like I wasn't getting good gear drops.

So before starting your game make sure to turn this OFF by following the steps provided above. You can change the enemy scaling in the options menu. In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Level Scaling is turned ON by default. -SPOILERS- So I am level 30 now, I just finished the quest where you go to Perikles party to ask about your mother.

Nintendo Switch PC Stadia Xbox One. The sad news is that you won’t be able to use them straight away—the weapons and armor come with certain level requirements, and you’ll have to fulfill those first. Level scaling in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey works like this - when you level up your character, the game does the same with the world.The game levels up enemies, quests and regions. How does level scaling work in this one? This includes the Kronos Pack, which gives you access to a special weapon and armor, The Herald of Dusk Pack, which gives you an access to a special weapon and armor, and The Capricornus Naval Pack, which gives you access to new crew members and ship customization options. Disable Fullscreen Optimization (Main Cause of Stuttering Issue): Here are the steps you need to follow to do this: Set Max Pre-Rendered Frames to 1: Here are the steps you need to follow to do this: If you’re an AMD user, there’s no option to do the above settings directly. Step 6: Select APPLY and Exit. Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Level Scaling Options And More Updates Coming In January A cow mount, new enemy level-scaling, additional gear, and … Assassin's Creed Odyssey PlayStation 4 .