Or are you in the wrong place? Main quest uprising 1.2 not showing up. Oct 10, 2018 @ 7:07am Some side quests are not appearing I'm having an issue where seemingly random sidequests are just not appearing on the map for no reason, If i go to the starting location the quest givers just stand … Please note, this article does NOT contain any story spoilers from Assassin’s Creed Odyssey! The line is getting increasingly blurred in AAA’s current obsession with impossibly large open worlds, that took everything we learned about compulsive playing from last decade’s MMOsplosion and put them into single-player icon-tickers. Having the same issue and I don't have any saves from before killing him because I didn't realize you could hard save from the menu until last night. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. Assassin's Creed Odyssey > Player Support > Topic Details. … But no quest showed up. Main quest disappeared and my only solution is to re-play more than 10 hours?

After the things that happen next (avoiding spoilers) you end up in a jail and you have a convo with deimos. I found the Snake temple and killed Elpenor. Kephallonia: Phokis: Lokris: Attika: Megaris: Pephka. Close. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on that at the moment. I know where and when the quests are supposed to start because I've already done them on another save, but for some reason they're not appearing on my new playthrough. This is because you have to actually download the First Blade DLC from the Playstation Store first. I really don't want to replay 12 hours... BTW He is still standing next to the oracle's house as if we never talked. Providing a video would show exactly what is not working as intended. I'm level 50, with pretty much everything unlocked and all cultists killed: So why isn't the Bounty for this Black Wind ship not showing up for me? They'll probably fix it in the first patch to come. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I’ve just … I spoke to her, she mentioned wanting herbs to help her dad, etc., and I said I'd go get them and brb.

I don't have the capabilities to provide a video, so i guess i'll just deal with it, thanks. Go down into the details of the game and there should be a link to the add-on section in the PS store. All rights reserved. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's … Press J to jump to the feed. Assassin's Creed Odyssey orichalcum Not showing up in world or in quests. Is it a glitch? Never preorder Ubi games... NEVER! Check Out Main Quest Walkthrough & Guide Side Quest Walkthrough per Area. Main quest uprising 1.2 not showing up. Hmm, where? Just explore and do the side quests in the meantime, it will save you some time on grinding materials in the future. Having the same problem... no saves left before I killed him and I reeeeally don't wanna start over even if I 'only' have 10+ hours in to the game. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Posted by 11 months ago. I'm having an issue where seemingly random sidequests are just not appearing on the map for no reason, If i go to the starting location the quest givers just stand around and i csnt talk to them. All rights reserved.

// Help Needed. When this bug will be fixed? Assassin's Creed Odyssey > Player Support > Topic Details. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). © Valve Corporation. Or at least, a very big game with an awful lot to do. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Search and post in the official Ubisoft Odyssey support forums. Once you load up your game and go to Macedonia the quest won’t trigger. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details.