Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I can see in the windows task manager that it uses a few percentages of cpu. EDIT: After letting it do its thing for like 10 minutes it loaded in. I got some sort of reminder message about "Assassin's Creed Odyssey misses you" or whatever after not playing for a couple weeks. I was playing earlier today and tried to load a previous save, but it said “loading...” forever and didn’t move on. 6 comments. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. I’ve never messed with game data before so I really have no idea how much space it takes up but this doesn’t seem like a lot to me, just want to make sure I’m doin it right. This can be done through the steps here - Ubisoft Support #1. Game is stuck on “checking for additional content” Bug. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It's a nuisance but I found that quitting to the title screen and reloading the last save, i.e. Raymond. Anyone have any idea how to fix this? I have tried everything from reinstalling uplay and the game to turning off antivirus and all other programs. © Valve Corporation. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I have a similar problem. Thanks for asking for help with a game bug in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. Have any of you tried to uninstall the game and start from scratch? Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Now it "checks for additional content" permanently, even after verifying game content like was advised elsewhere. I have the same problem on PC (steam) and it doesn't help to wait. Chaíre misthios! Thank you for reporting this to us, we're sorry to hear that's been occurring. AC Unity stuck on “checking for additional content.

You might want to start by verifying your game cache to make sure all of the files are there. EDIT: After letting it do its thing for like 10 minutes it loaded in. Game won't launch checking for additional content. Posts about AC Unity stuck on “checking for additional content written by assassinscreedassailant. Chaire /u/DiscombobulatedElk21! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community.

It finally completed the check after 50 minutes the first time. Started after the last update and now my Xbox is doing all sorts of wonky stuff.. I’ve reset my Xbox multiple times, waited for hours at the title screen in case something was downloading. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Now when I launch it it will not get past checking for additional content. Figured out what the issue was. it is due to the crash and might have corrupted one or a few files. Search and post in the official Ubisoft Odyssey support forums. © Valve Corporation. I waited for about 8 hours. It was so buggy and glitchy last night and today crashing. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Same problem with me and those steps of Ubisoft are not solving my problem, at the time a just want my money back. Whilst playing Assassins Creed Odyssey I have ran into an issue where Kassandra will no longer run and is stuck walking. Posted by 2 years ago. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. © Valve Corporation. When I click "continue" it says Missing-Add on even though I have everything installed already (and played through once). Dec 31, 2017 @ 9:41am Game freezes/crashes when in "checking for additional content" screen Do you guys have any idea why this happens?

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Power cycle Xbox by holding power button on console until it turns off.