The rest should be related to the bible or Bayeks past for the most part and pop up in any desert after about 5 minutes. What are some of the more rare hallucinations from the heat? That voice really creeps me out for some reason. https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Desert_Vision?oldid=868080. ". I heard some strange whispering and visual alterations so I started “chasing” them. The real secret is that there is a trophy for one of them so spending 20 minutes in the desert is probably just something they intended. follow that one and it leads you to yet another oak tree .

This is what makes this game so much fun ! You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest.

its showing some sort of secret route across eygpt. Archived. Watch Queue Queue. :(. I've seen locusts a few times, raining bugs, the comet, 2 sand drawings, a few oasises(? meteor showers too, all out in the White Desert Oasis. I read that they’re just random desert hallucinations though. Dunno if that was the plan, but it was pretty cool. Most of these mirages would be prefaced by a hallucination of Khemu drawing on the sand, though when approached, only one of these drawings would remain. Některá geografická a prostorová data na těchto webových stránkách pocházejí od společnosti, Español-Latinoamérica (Latinskoamerická španělština), Português-Brasil (Brazilská portugalština), http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1198785755. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. I saw a random man in the desert that kept waving at me lol, when i’d get close he’d disappear and then reappear a couple yards out waving some more, eventually stopped following him cause I dont got time to waste chasing shadows. Run or walk at daytime through any desert like the Great Sand Sea territory to trigger a random hallucination.

Flowers randomly spouting, the man waving , and a bunch of snakes. List the hallucinations you've encountered here. Just keep going in the direction he's pointing... and there will be another pointing, until... You'll just have to see.

Yeah, same thing happened to me when I first started playing ACO. ofc the lovely sandstorm. I've ridden around on the horse out in the desert quite a bit and saw a man appear, turned into a snake and then disappear. Don't know if these lead anywhere, but suddenly finding a ghost in the chariot with me was really spooky. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). so with this one basicly being a path im woundering if it leads to some sort of hiddern location or weapon. The hallucinations are all cool/ok/meh, except that whispering chick. What I find really nice is that Bayek will rub his eyes before the hallucination disappears.

Sad. or am I being led to some secret treasure? Some were clairvoyant in nature leading him to silica or specific locations. If you get close to the rock, there will be a dead guy half burried next to the rock with a satchel to loot and a note that says: Poznámka: Nahlašujte POUZE spam, reklamy a problematické (obtěžující, útočné nebo hrubé) příspěvky. Just finished the game, ending was frustrating, few questions(spoilers). marks... but it seems that I will go trought all of the ones in ACO ! the only time the hallucinations showed me the way was when I had an open quests marker, it points you in that direction. fighting a giant serpent. I saw a giant meteor falling from the sky. so with this one basicly being a path im woundering if it leads to some sort of hiddern location or weapon. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. One seemed to lead to another and so on. ", Ptolemy XIII appeared twice, once saying "They have killed Egypt, do you understand?" I've had plenty of hallucinations when out in the deserts/mountains where there are no trees. follow that one and it leads you to yet another oak tree . By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. previous assassins creed games have also had hiddern messages in them that lead to secrets. I've noticed these too, kind've guessed there was some deeper meaning to them.

Locust storm, the man waving at me, and I saw fish fall from the sky and flop around. I am enjoying it right now as much as the witcher 3 which I have not yet finished all of the ? but unfortunately i havent manage to make it to the end yet. Moses and the Serpent Staff Hallucination --- Assassin's Creed Origins - Duration: 0:31. Another hallucination of note is Rabiah saying "It has been so long, Bayek. Guy that points in a direction and disappears when u get close. The rest should be related to the bible or Bayeks past for the most part and pop up in any desert after about 5 minutes.

Really cool surprise. Desert Visions were a series of mirages and hallucinations experienced by the Medjay-become-founder of the Hidden Ones Bayek of Siwa during his travels across Egypt to destroy the Order of the Ancients.

that is untill i started following them and found that if you go the dirrection of the hallucination they lead you to another oak tree where another hallucination will happern.

I've ridden around on the horse out in the desert quite a bit and saw a man appear, turned into a snake and then disappear. :-) sorry for my poor English.

oh and i've had lots of hallucinations without being near those trees xD. I've had plenty of hallucinations when out in the deserts/mountains where there are no trees.