It's probably too late for this answer...but we have a VW GTI!!

I fell in love with this crib the first time I saw it.

Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart.

My husband had it set up in a hour, the toddler rail is included and it's really solid. With a price of around $240, it’s not overly expensive, and the quality craftsmanship associated with the brand, as well as the ease of setup more than justifies that price. It looks sturdy and it is very easy to assemble. Love the crib; not the toddler conversion kit. Go to. You might think that a crib is a frivolous purchase that your child will only use for the first year of life, but that’s not always the case. Veuillez réessayer.

This crib was easy to put together, and looks exactly as I expected it to (just like the pictures).

I was desperate for an Oeuf crib, but at nearly $1000, it seemed over the top! Walmart of course had the best price!

If you want a sleek modern look for a great price, this crib is it.

My husband loved how easy it was to assemble. It has still been GREENGUARD Gold Certified — meaning it’s been screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals, so it’s safe for sensitive newborns.

The information you’ll need to compare each one is included with the listing. While some families choose to bed share, most experts don’t recommend the practice due to a number of safety concerns. Bought because it can be converted to a toddler bed once the time comes, but till then we have to find a place to store the toddler short bar somewhere. Parents appreciate that there is a choice of four mattress height levels, and that the crib is easy to set up. Baby Mod. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite. We are owned and operated by RKT Publishing.

I would absolutely recommend for anyone to buy this crib. Many comments noted the sturdiness of the crib’s design, although some found that the assembly instructions were a bit hard to follow. My favorite feature of the crib is how low to the ground it is.

Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2012, Easy to build, very good looking and resistant. It makes the right centerpiece for your modern nursery and has a stylish design to complement your decor. It offers a choice of three different height adjustments to help ensure your little one is safe, and the gender neutral design fits seamlessly into any theme or classic room decor. I even recieved the crib earlier than expected!

Several reviews mentioned that the crib held up well through use with multiple children, but that the wood sometimes scratched easily. It was so easy to put together.

Can newborn babies sleep in a crib? 1 year limited Please report damages within 14 days of purchase and 1 year warranty on defects on products. A crib mattress should fit as tight as possible into the bed of the crib. Swimming is a nice pleasure ofRead Article, Child-proofing your home can be aRead Article, Between sweat, dead skin cells, dustRead Article.

From reading other reviews I was afraid the amber would be too red, but it looks great.

This crib was easy and quick to build. A guardrail conversion kit is included to when your child out grows their. The unique Baby Mod convertible crib is spaciously designed for comfort and features a four-level mattress spring system that adjusts to your infant's growth. duty will apply to goods not made in US or mexico. Boasting a sleek and simple design, this crib is ideal for those who like a minimalist decor without sacrificing on features, as it converts five different ways. With fixed, stationary sides, it meets or exceeds all U.S. standards, making this piece beautiful, functional, versatile and safe. Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une donnée valide. 4. You'll be happy that you did.

She is based in the great white north in friendly Toronto, Canada. I got this crib 3 years ago for my first child and loved it as a crib. “baby mod olivia crib” 254 results. It makes the right centerpiece for your modern nursery and has a stylish design to complement your decor.