You can also add any of your favorite seasonings to the powdered Parmesan to elevate this recipe slightly. Required fields are marked *. Serve it up with these great sides or toppings! This keto chicken Parmesan is such an easy dinner and the whole family loves it! Spices: Garlic powder, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Reheat in the oven at 350 degrees until warmed for 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breast. In fact, there are plenty of low-carb vegan recipes that work perfectly into a plant-based keto meal plan. Keto Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe. The cheese breading fits into my macros for the day much better than pork panko. I just love its taste and texture. Bake it for about 30 minutes or until the internal temperature as reached 165 degrees at the thickest part of the chicken breasts. Cutlets are easier for pan-frying because they are thinner and more even than whole chicken breast. The detailed instructions are listed in the recipe card below. Rotate and flip the chicken halfway through cooking to achieve a nice crispy crust on all sides.

What is ketosis and how do I get my body there? Keto Cheat Day: Should You Have Them on a Ketogenic Diet? Start by dipping the chicken in the egg mixture and then dredge into the protein powder cheese mixture. Customize the coating to your desired result. Grated parmesan cheese: Make sure it’s finely grated and not coarsely shredded. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; Stir the breadcrumbs together with the … Other great side dish options are roasted green beans, garlic broccoli, balsamic mushrooms, or zucchini noodles!

Add chicken to pan and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until golden brown. If they’re too thick the chicken won’t be cooked in time before the parmesan could start burning. This cooked the chicken at 430 degrees F in 12-18 minutes depending on thickness. In a shallow plate, whisk the egg. To achieve the ideal cooking time you must use thinly sliced chicken breasts or pound out the chicken yourself. This super crispy and cheesy dinner recipe is gluten free , Keto and whole30 so definitely there is no excuse to not give it a try and it just takes a few ingredients to make. This is because of the extra step we use to pound the chicken down to make each piece thin so it will cook evenly and for a lower amount of time. You can also purchase chicken breast cutlets at many grocery stores. If the chicken pieces are more than 1/2″ thick, pound them with a kitchen mallet to make them thinner. If you have missed fried chicken since transitioning to a ketogenic lifestyle, then this recipe is for you. It’s also best to use small chicken breasts – 6-7 oz. How many ways can we enjoy chocolate and peanut butter?

Liberally coat the chicken with Parmesan cheese. Indeed it is. So if your chicken breasts are large and you need to bake them for longer than 20 minutes, loosely cover them with foil to prevent the tops from scorching. One of the main issues people run into when starting a. . Will I get "Keto Flu" and what do I do about it. Most of our recipes are low-carb (or keto) and gluten-free, but some are not. In a separate container add the powdered Parmesan cheese. 36 Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes | Chicken Dinners, Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese and sauce is bubbling. For this recipe, we’re using a combination of almond flour, seasonings, and flavorful parmesan cheese. Now dredge them in a mixture of almond meal and Parmesan. A stale spice can easily ruin a dish. I use it almost exclusively. It’s a very versatile main dish. However, you can also reheat the leftovers for about 15 minutes in a 350F oven and gain back some of their crispness. ALL VIEWS AND OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. We used 2 large chicken breasts weighing a total of 1.6 lb and cut them lengthwise into 4 chicken cutlets. 9 Crockpot Keto Dinners for Busy Weekdays. I have a secret for you:  Let’s call this hack the Double Dredge.

And this baked skin-on chicken breast is incredibly juicy and delicious. Want the new recipes in your inbox. So I always look for ways to make it more interesting! In one small flat dish or plate add the shredded parmesan. I serve this easy parmesan crusted chicken with roasted vegetables.Last night about 10 minutes after the chicken went into the oven I put in the second tray with cauliflower and chopped onions drizzled with olive oil and salt. If you’ve been searching for a gluten-free, keto-friendly way to, Jump to recipe Something magical happened when peanut butter met chocolate.

Please leave a review if you make our recipe! In another shallow plate, place the Parmesan.

Add chicken and drizzle olive oil on top. This will allow the chicken to cook evenly. Bake until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, about 20 minutes. Using chicken breasts topped with rich marinara sauce and melted cheese, you have a nutritious lunch or dinner entrée that’s sure to please. Sprinkle a bit more cheese on the top of the chicken before it’s baked. Simply coat the chicken with spices, mustard, almond meal, and cheese, then bake until crispy. If the chicken pieces are more than 1/2", pound them with a kitchen mallet to make them thinner. In addition, parmesan cheese functions as a prebiotic, which means it feeds the healthy bacteria in your gut. In a separate medium bowl, combine the eggs and heavy cream. Pair these thin, crispy cutlets with one or two side dishes or enjoy them on a cloud bread sandwich. Dredge in the almond meal/Parmesan mixture. Baked Cauliflower Mac and Cheese with Smoked Sausage. Cook 3-4 mins per side to brown. One of the main issues people run into when starting a ketogenic diet is electrolyte imbalance. It is calculated using the SparkPeople.com recipe calculator and the carb count excludes sugar alcohols. Our site focuses on mostly healthy recipes that are organized by diet type/food restrictions. You can keep this leftover chicken parmesan recipe in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken. The chicken goes back into the egg wash one more time, and then one final coating of Parmesan. Lightly season chicken with remaining salt and pepper. But if all you have is almond flour, it should work too. Chicken Pozole Recipe (Instant Pot Posole + Stovetop), Ground Beef Zucchini Casserole (Keto, Low Carb, GF), How to Pan Fry Chicken Tenders (No Breading), The Best Stuffed Peppers Without Rice (Low Carb! Next, brush the chicken with a mixture of mustard and spices. Ingredients How Much Weight Can You Lose on Keto (and How Fast)? Recommended and linked products are not guaranteed to be gluten-free. The chicken won’t be completely covered but the cheese will melt and spread to cover the chicken. Traditional bread crumbs will not work on a, because they have too many carbs that can kick you out of. Read my full disclosure. This parmesan crusted chicken breast recipe is a quick and easy way to get a flavorful, low carb dinner on the table in under 30-minutes that is a WHOLE LOTTA YUM!

Be sure to tag us (wholelotta.yum) when you make a recipe. Chicken breasts: I use boneless skinless chicken breasts in this recipe. Continue cooking the remaining chicken cutlets, you can keep the others warm in the oven until all are cooked and ready to serve. Combine almond flour, parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper, Italian seasoning mix, and garlic powder in a small shallow dish. You need protein for every function in your body, including immune responses, DNA repair, and connective tissue health. Our favorite side dish for keto chicken parmesan is my homemade caesar salad. This easy recipe for Parmesan crusted chicken is low carb and gluten free. Next, you coat each piece of chicken once in the Parmesan. In a 8-inch square baking dish, whisk together the almond meal and Parmesan. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and cheese and sauce is bubbling…