relish onto center. Thanks for reaching out, we're looking forward to hearing from you! Chili mac and cheese hot dog casserole topped with crinkle cut french fries, When your hubby tells you he is in need of a guys night out, what is the one food that you make sure to stock in your fridge?

A good sloppy joe recipe. Yeah, you're gonna need a bigger napkin. Always a crowd-pleaser, hot dogs are a party favorite! Amount is based on available nutrient data. The slaw really complements it.

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Truer words have never been spoken and Ball Park Franks understands. Cut a corner of the bag to make a 1/2-in. This recipe is fast and easy and requires only five minutes. Congrats! Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Fourth of July picnic, a post ball-game celebration, birthday parties, family reunions… hot dogs are a party staple for so many gatherings. It actually took them about 15 minutes to come to pressure on high, so I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong there, since the recipe says 5 minutes. Messy and Marvelous! Our wide variety of hot dogs, franks and beef patties are packed with some serious summer flavor! Flavorful KC Masterpiece ® barbecue sauce takes this slow cooker recipe to a new level. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking-oil spray and line with parchment or waxed paper. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. We really liked this recipe and I love that it has all the veggies in it too! I’m thinking that may be a problem with the “plump when you cook em” feature of Ball Park franks? WHAT’S COOKING? opening. SEE OTHER RECIPES. Scaled down to two servings and enjoyed for lunch today.

Yeah, you’re gonna need a bigger napkin. We are not just about the how-to but about the why-to. Will make again!

Thanks! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe.

On the lined baking sheets, for each mini dog, pipe dough slightly apart into 2 parallel lines, about 2 in. Chili, onions, cheese, salsa, peppers, mustard, relish – the options are endless!

Really very good and we both enjoyed it. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. He tried it both ways and said it def needed the coleslaw.

This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure). To make the ranch coleslaw, combine ranch dressing and vinegar in a medium bowl. 578 calories; protein 31.2g 62% DV; carbohydrates 61.6g 20% DV; fat 22.5g 35% DV; cholesterol 83.5mg 28% DV; sodium 1657.1mg 66% DV. You can cook as few or as many hot dogs as you like, as long as they are bellow the "Max Fill" line of the Instant Pot. While vegetables are cooking, combine tomato sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. They tasted great, though, and everybody loved them. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. opening. Same thing with the hotdogs exploding, but they sure were yummy. Instant Pot Hot Dogs are a great way to serve up enough hot dogs for your guest list, no matter how long it is! This was good but just a little flat for my taste. She'll roll up her sleeves to try any new recipe in the kitchen—from spicy Thai dishes (her favorite!) Your hot dogs will be ready to enjoy before a grill would have even heated up! Put hot dogs and water in the Instant Pot. Info. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Just put one or more packages of hot dogs in the Instant Pot and they'll be perfectly cooked in minutes! By being authentic in our writing and…, Andrea's Corn Dog Casserole from @Andrea Hatfield, My husband is a fairly easy man to please. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Add sloppy joe mix and top with ranch coleslaw, if desired.

Add in onions, garlic, carrots and red bell peppers and cook for 8 -10 minutes until vegetables are tender. These Ball Park buns are large and substantial so you can pick up each half and eat it without it falling apart especially if you toast the buns. Add in onions, garlic, carrots and red bell peppers and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until vegetables are tender. 4.12.17 Couldn t find the Tailgaters Gourmet Buns in my area so I just used Ball Park hamburger buns. To make the ranch coleslaw, combine ranch dressing and vinegar in a medium bowl. Then pipe a small amount of dough in center of both lines to create an H. Place a frank between the 2 long dough lines, pressing down slightly. In a large skillet, saute beef on medium heat until brown and cooked through. On low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, incorporating each before adding the next. Get fresh recipes, wine pairings, weekend getaway ideas, regional gardening tips, home design inspiration, and more. Usually the boys come over to watch some form of sport and what could […]. Trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by Tyson Foods , Inc. or its subsidiaries. Make ahead: Prepare through step 4 and chill, covered, up to 1 1/2 hours prior to baking. When she's not busy thinking of her next meal, Rachel can be found practicing yoga, going for a run, exploring National Parks and traveling to new-to-her cities across the country. Always a crowd-pleaser, hot dogs are a party favorite! Add flour and cook, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon, until a ball forms. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over high heat, then add 1 cup water and bring to a boil.