Potassium is an electrolyte that we lose when we sweat, so putting that back in your body is great for bone health!

Blueberry Smoothie with Cashew Nut Milk and Bananas.

Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, strawberries, Smucker's Strawberry Preserves, orange juice, fresh blueberries and 3 more, chocolate cream cheese spread, banana, milk, SunButter Creamy, banana, milk, fresh spinach, blueberries, strawberries, honey, milk, banana, SunButter®, bananas, non fat vanilla yogurt, non fat milk, cinnamon, muesli, honey, ice cubes, milk, frozen banana, oatmeal, almond milk, banana, greek yogurt, mango, frozen mango, yogurt, banana, crushed ice, granola, blueberries, nut butter, milk, vanilla yogurt, banana, blueberries, splenda, strawberry yogurt, water, frozen strawberries and 1 more, greek yogurt, banana, honey, spinach leaves, flax seeds, blueberries and 2 more, milk, grapes, honey, red grapes, bananas, blueberries, rolled oats, banana, blueberries, nonfat greek yogurt, blueberries and 6 more, cinnamon, blueberries, water, yogurt low-fat, ice, oats, nutmeg and 3 more, coconut milk, chia seeds, frozen blueberries, frozen strawberries and 12 more, fresh ginger, honey, cavendish bananas, muesli, banana, coconut water and 8 more, banana, honey, plain yogurt, blueberries, honey, strawberries and 2 more, leaves, blueberries, banana, maple syrup, vanilla extract, whole milk and 1 more, lemon juice, banana, milk, egg, frozen blueberries, mandarin oranges, ice cubes, vanilla flavored yogurt, frozen banana and 1 more, milk, greek yogurt, frozen banana, greek yogurt, blueberries and 37 more, honey, frozen banana, milk, apple cider, frozen banana, frozen banana and 6 more, blueberries, bananas, frozen strawberries, banana, white chocolate, banana, strawberries, raspberries, almonds, strawberries, vanilla yogurt and 6 more, ground cinnamon, ground flaxseed, unsweetened vanilla almond milk and 6 more, banana, frozen blueberries, hemp, spinach, milk, frozen blueberries and 6 more, blueberry, banana, banana, blueberry, Orange, Orange, blueberries, lemon juice, water, cashews, cauliflower florets and 1 more, unsweetened apple juice, ice, banana, raspberries, honey, blueberries and 1 more, orange juice, honey, bananas, wheat germ, frozen blueberries and 2 more, pure maple syrup, old-fashioned rolled oats, Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup and 5 more, oats, greek yogurt, ice, almond milk, honey, banana, fresh blueberries, plain yogurt, honey, vanilla, blueberries fresh, banana, Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie. Enjoy cold immediately, or store in fridge for up to 24 hours.

First time making a smoothie and followed this recipe for the measurements. Hopefully, that will keep me from jumping off of it.

And the result is the ultimate refreshing blueberry banana smoothie.

It made a delicious milkshake! To be honest it is perfectly sweet enough without two of those ingredients.

Success!

We are all about smoothies on FFF!

There is a little confusion about this since hemp and cannabis are part of the same family.

To make this smoothie vegan, all you have to do is swap out the Greek yogurt for a vegan yogurt made with coconut milk, almond milk, or any other non-dairy substitute. I made this smoothie a few days ago and all my family loved it! If you are looking to add more protein to your diet or if you are making a smoothie for a post workout meal, add a scoop of protein from one of the protein powders in our Guide to the Best Protein Powder!

All rights reserved. This will give your smoothie a frosty texture!

Are blueberry smoothies good for you? Not only do the ingredients result in the prettiest purple hue, they also taste freggin’ fantastic. Satisfy your hunger, energy, and nutritional needs with this delicious Blueberry Banana Smoothie!

Hi, I’m Michelle, I’m the voice, content creator and photographer behind Healthier Steps. If you’re still feeling uneasy about it, you can leave it out of the smoothie. To compensate, just increase the amount of almond milk from 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup and add more if needed.

The kids have been keeping me busy this year. I just did those and milk with six ice cubes. Sweet Blueberry Banana Smoothie - Packed with antioxidants and immune system boosters and only 3 grams of fat per serving, this is a very healthy milk shake! Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies!

I have really enjoyed making smoothies lately, but I have been adding ice to make it cold. However, if fresh blueberries are on sale at the grocery store or if you go blueberry picking, rinse those bloobies and throw them in a freezer safe bag and into the freezer. My goal is to help you make healthier choices and show you how healthy eating is easy and delicious.

It tasted amazing and I will definitely be making this again! Glad you enjoyed . That’s why I add bananas to my blueberry smoothie. Read more. This Blueberry Banana Smoothie made simply with blueberries, bananas, almond milk, almond butter and hemp seeds - great for breakfast or a refreshing snack!

Tell us your goals and taste preferences, and we'll scour our database of over 2 million recipes to find recipes just for you.

We generally like buy frozen blueberries over fresh, because they are usually cheaper. Super yummy!

Looks delicious!

Looks yummy. You can also subscribe without commenting. It’s one of my go-to smoothies! It’s one smoothie you can easily make over and over with simple everyday ingredients! Almond butter: You can use any nut butter of choice.

Pro tip: instead of throwing out greens that are about to go bad, freeze them and use them later in a green smoothie! I love seeing all your recipe recreation! Blend the ingredients in a high-speed blender for 2-3 minutes until you get a smooth and creamy texture. Blueberry banana smoothie ingredients. Blueberries are full of anti-oxidants that help protect your nervous system, brain health and fight free radicals. I hope you enjoyed this blueberry banana spinach smoothie recipe! Please use #feelgoodfoodie and tag me @feelgoodfoodie on the photo via: What about freezing it? Sliced and froze it. Though I’m a fan mainly green smoothies I did like your recipe and decided to try this. This recipe was originally created on Instagram in December 2013, published on the blog in October 2016 and now updated with new photos and a video tutorial.

Now I like top sprinkles.

I typically keep a freezer bag fully of bananas in the freezer for quick smoothie making.

Refresh and cool down with this homemade Blueberry Banana Smoothie recipe. As for frozen bananas, has anyone noticed that they don’t usually sell frozen bananas at any grocery store?

I thought it was supposed to make two? This blueberry banana smoothie is thick and perfect for a healthy breakfast or a tasty snack.

I used all the measurements as instructed except I didn’t have flax meal. Yum, Love the added peanut powder with the frozen blueberries! Banana is high in fiber, so it is great for weight-loss and gut health. Step 2: Blend everything togetherAdd the berries, banana, yogurt, and milk to a blender and blitz until smooth. The cool bluish-purple color of blueberries is from the high levels of phytonutrients called anthocyanidins – those are good for building and strengthening collagen.

Crunch-Some people need crunch and some people do not. Frozen Fruit – We like to use frozen fruit in order to omit ice from our smoothies so that you can get a smoother, creamier smoothie. If blueberries are out of season, you can also use frozen blueberries.

This way they are ready any time I want smoothies.

I would love to hear about your experience making it. You’ll also add bananas to the blueberry smoothie. And if it’s good for my kids to have in a smoothie?

This blueberry, banana smoothie recipe with cinnamon is a perfect combination of fall and summer! You can pretty much just throw the blueberries, bananas, almond milk, almond butter and hemps seeds together in a blender.

Cold...Creamy...and Delicious!

Both blueberries and cinnamon have wonderful healing properties to keep you feeling at your best. Make it popAnd, for something extra fun, you can use a popsicle mold to make frozen treats with this smoothie mix! Hello, I work for a blueberry nursery and we're looking for blueberry recipes to share on our blog! Like with most smoothie recipes, this one can be customized and tweaked to fit to your liking. Frozen blueberries and bananas are so affordable and readily available all year round, so you can always count on a blueberry banana smoothie. Hi, I’m Michelle, I’m the voice, content creator and photographer behind Healthier Steps.

If the smoothie is too thick, add a tablespoon of almond milk at a time until smoothie reaches your desired consistency. So, don't wait.

I love how easy this smoothie is to make, how colorful it looks, and how nutritious it is!