And they also leave your kitchen smelling seriously divine as they bake. Read More…. You’ll need 3/4 cup mashed bananas total – which is about 2-3 bananas depending on the size. Set aside. Naturally VEGAN, thanks to flaxseeds.

Line a muffin tin with muffin papers. When the flour is about 80% folded in, fold in the chocolate chips. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners, or lightly spray with cooking spray.

But the muffins will be darker in color, have a richer brown sugar flavor, and may not rise quite as much. How do you make banana oatmeal muffins? Too much flour, and your muffins can end up dry. Banana Applesauce Muffins with Chocolate Chips. I love classic recipes that are delicious (obviously), not too fussy, and use simple, everyday ingredients. They’re soft, super moist, and filled with delicious banana bread flavors – but in fluffy muffin form and filled with chocolate chips. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the muffin pan, then remove from the pan and continue cooling on a wire rack for 5-10 minutes before eating. They’re just as comforting as your good ole buttered up, overly-sweetened banana muffins.

Learn how to make Perfect Cookies Every Time! The batter should be a little lumpy. I like to use buttermilk because it makes the muffins softer, but if you don’t have any on hand, 1%, 2% or whole milk work perfectly too.

These banana chocolate chip muffins are moist, fluffy, buttery and filled with chocolate chips. If you have dark brown sugar and white sugar – I’d use 1/2 cup of the brown sugar and 1/4 cup white sugar instead of the 3/4 cup light brown sugar. In another bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, milk, and mashed bananas Even my husband, who doesn’t like bananas said they were good. I love parchment liners!

https://bakerbynature.com/healthy-bakery-style-chocolate-chip-muffins Copyright © 2020 All Rights Reserved PRIVACY POLICY. When they where cooking the smelt amazing and tasted even better, thank you for this amazing recipe. Then whisk in the milk and mashed bananas. Bananas should be brown for a sweet, mellow flavor. Feel free to use less if you prefer. Preheat the oven to 375F. These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist, fluffy, buttery and filled with chocolate chips. And last but not least – there’s tons of chocolate chips in every bite. Since I’m trying to watch sugar and calorie intake, I substituted Stevia brown sugar mixture for the regular light brown sugar and applesauce for butter. These Banana Applesauce Muffins are made with whole wheat flour, they’re lightly sweetened, and dairy-free! Recipes for Sweet Treats & Kitchen Feasts. I made them gluten free by substituting cup for cup gluten free all purpose flour. So to recap why you’ll love these banana chocolate chip muffins: And if you love these banana chocolate chip muffins – try these other muffin recipes too: I'm the baker and blogger behind Just So Tasty! These banana chocolate chip muffins are such an easy recipe and the perfect way to use up brown bananas. In a second large bowl whisk together the melted butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. They taste like a warm slice of banana bread and have perfectly domed, golden muffin tops. But don’t think that just because they’re healthy means that they must taste like damp sawdust. Prep – preheat the oven to 350°F, and gather your ingredients!. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. With muffins, it’s 100% imperative to not to over mix the batter. Be careful not to over mix. OK, maybe not dire.We do have these classic Healthy Banana Muffins, these blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins, plus a colorful collection of banana breads ranging from simple Healthy Banana Bread to Paleo Banana Bread to Zucchini Banana Bread to keep us fueled. Spoon the muffin batter into your prepared muffin pan until each cavity is filled to the top. They are such a simple and sweet treat! After sifting together your dry ingredients, you’ll VERY gently fold the dry ingredients into your banana mixture using a large wooden spoon or spatula. When the flour is about 80% mixed in, fold in the chocolate chips. I'm so glad you found my blog! I made these this morning for breakfast and they were delicious. They tasted delicious !! Turned out perfectly delicious!

Here you'll find quality tested recipes for all things sweet, along with all the tips you'll need for success in the kitchen.