Now it’s time to add the Secret Ingredient, heavy cream. Join him on his Culinary Journey enjoying his easy to make Restaurant Style recipes and travel adventures. How to make Banana Muffins. I just put the batter directly into a greased pan (step 4 in the instructions). Set aside until needed. Your email address will not be published. I didn’t have baking SODA so I used baking powder and also didn’t have brown sugar and swapped with an equal portion of raw sugar. Feel free to leave a star rating and I’d love to hear from you in the comments below! Sprinkle the top of the each cup with brown sugar and chopped walnuts (topping). You can also replace the nuts with raisins, craisins, or chocolate chips. Great recipe overall! Very easy to make, and so very tasty! Your brown sugar should be fresh and soft. Anyone that buys bananas knows you rarely get to eat them all before they go bad. These are best served warm. This post includes affiliate links. Let’s cook! A little bit of butter goes a long way! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Let’s start by gathering the ingredients we need to make Banana Pecan Muffins.

This easy muffin recipe comes together in minutes, and they bake up perfectly every time. Your email address will not be published. PLUS get our FREE ebook! If using unsalted butter you may want to consider adding a pinch of extra salt to your batter.

They don’t peel nicely from the cupcake cups? I found I needed at least 7 mins added to the cooking time, but for some reason still seem a bit undercooked?!? My goal in sharing my recipes and cooking tips is to make you feel more comfortable in your kitchen, so you find the joy of cooking! I’m glad you enjoyed them! Creating delicious Coffee Shop Style Muffins in your kitchen isn’t difficult. Creating delicious Coffee Shop Style Muffins in your kitchen isn’t difficult.

There was an error submitting your subscription. Lightly beat the eggs and add in the Greek yogurt, oil, lemon zest and lemon juice.

You can also freeze these muffins without any issues. Last step! If you want to republish a recipe, please re-write it in your own words, or link back to my post for the recipe. Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions! Make sure to pat dry unfrozen bananas before use as they store more moisture. Join our community of over 1.5+ million on social media! Was that another mistake I made? Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows & Streusel.

Your email address will not be published.

Don't overmix or it will make the muffins tough. I look forward to trying some of the other recipes you have posted. Get My Copy. Be careful not to over-mix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise the muffins will stick to the paper. Or simply leave the nuts out altogether it’s entirely up to you.

Yes you can. Some of these might include: I store these at room temperature for up to 5 to 7 days. 2) Regarding the bake time: did you divide the batter into 15 muffin cups (as stated in the recipe) or did you squeeze the batter into 12 cups? Freeze for up to three months for best quality. BANANA NUT MUFFINS!! Moist muffins! Fresh From Florida on the Menu at Charley’s Steak House Orlando, How to make Italian Baccala – Authentic Italian Recipe, Pan Seared Duck Breast 101 – Restaurant Style Cooking in Your Home, Healthy and Delicious Blackened Salmon Salad, How to Make Restaurant Style Oysters Rockefeller, Chocolate Chip (your choice from dark to white chocolate or a combination), Apple Streusel (saute apples in brown sugar, butter & cinnamon first), Oats (uncooked oatmeal or breakfast grains), 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats (not instant), 4 tablespoons firm room temperature butter. The moisture (and sweetness) from brown sugar is what makes this recipe so good. This basic muffin recipe is all you need to start creating delicious Coffee Shop Style Muffins for your friends and family. If you’re not a fan of pecans or don’t have them on hand, you can use walnuts. Chocolate chips: I really like using mini chocolate chips because it prevents them from sinking to the bottom of the muffin, but any type of chocolate will work. They’re so good. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool.

Fill well-greased or lined muffin tins until 2/3 full. My secret ingredient that makes the muffins even more delicious is heavy cream. Do not over mix!

Just mix them all together and you’ve got a streusel topping.

Add the flour mixture and pecans to the wet mixture and mix just enough to blend.

You'll love these Coffee Shop style muffins for the amazing flavor and how easy they are to make! Or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean. Please RATE THE RECIPE below! Your email address will not be published. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together mashed bananas, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, and eggs. Easy. Thanks for stopping by.

Studded with walnuts and perfectly spiced, these homemade muffins are so satisfying! No, you don’t. If you have overripe bananas but aren’t ready to use them, store them in a ziploc (with peel on) and freeze them for later.

Delicious and Easy Family Friendly Recipes, Published August 8, 2019, Updated November 15, 2019.