It features spa facilities, a fitness centre and a tennis court.Banyan Tree Seychelles has luxuriously furnished villas, combining the Seychellois architecture with contemporary décor. BANYAN TREE SHANGHAI ON THE BUND, CHINA, 9. Our spacious villas and suites, often with private pools, offer understated luxury, privacy and a break from the outside world. Think I missed one?

All villas come with a private pool and are lovingly decked in contemporary and colonial decor, evoking equal parts comfort and sensuality. Surrounded by a unique eco-system of dunes, mangroves, low forests and coral reefs, the resort brings impeccable hospitality to the vibrant Riviera Maya. Encircling the sparkling waters of a saltwater lagoon, the Banyan Tree Phuket resort is a tropical fairytale in Phuket, the Andaman’s most celebrated island. Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru began to welcome guests on the shores of its home atoll in 1995. Banyan Tree has created a sanctuary offering a place to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul in awe-inspiring locations around the globe. I thought was just as nice as the Shangri La, an better located.

Banyan Tree hotels and resorts are perfect locations for your romantic getaway or celebration. • Rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) on a per room per night basis. Here, you can feel the warm waves of the East Sea tickle your toes, and raise your gaze to behold the magnificent stretch of the Truong Son Mountain Range. Terms and Conditions Banyan Tree provides a sense of place that conveys a genuine story about the location and its people weaved into the very fabric and design of each and every property.

Subscribe to my newsletter (3x/week) and be inspired by luxury travel. • Voucher is not valid unless signed by authorized signatory(s) and carries the issuing hotel ’s official stamp. The resort puts you close to Lijiang’s most captivating sites including Dayan Old Town - a UNESCO site, and Tiger Leaping Gorge. That same year, it expanded to the Maldives, followed by another expansion in Bintan, Indonesia. We currently have 17 properties in our hotel portfolio and offer a dynamic work environment with avenues for professional and personal growth. With its revitalized culinary concepts, Thai-inspired therapies at the Banyan Tree Spa, 14 event-venues and the Greg Norman signature 18-hole El Camaleón golf course, home to the PGA Tour Mayakoba Classic, the resort raises the bar for leisure options and event planning. All rights reserved, Contact Us Bordered by lush tropical gardens and a serene lagoon, our flagship resort brings you close to the natural beauty of Phuket. Last year, Banyan Tree Hotels & Resort opened a glorious beach retreat in Tamouda Bay, along the northwestern coast of Morocco. The resort’s award-winning spa offers an extensive range of pampering body and beauty treatments inspired by Eastern healing traditions. Located in Central Vietnam, Banyan Tree Lang Co is a ultraluxe, beach-front resort that comes with dramatic vistas spread across a rugged landscape.

Each of the resort’s 48 all-pool villas is shaped like a seashell and topped with a conical thatched roof to conjure the sensation of living within traditional Maldivian serenity. • Any unfinished or unused portion from this package is not transferable and will not be refunded to your hotel bill. The architectural design of the resort is inspired by Acapulco’s colourful history as a seaport trading with the Far East and China.

• This offer is open for bookings from now until 17 November 2021. We use cookies to help us offer you the best online experience including personalised services and offers. • Late check-out from 12:00 hours to 16:00 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day. Review: Belmond Grand Hotel Timeo (Taormina, Sicily), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Saying goodbye to Sicily (for now) and the wonderf, Who wants to join me in a toast at five star @Belm, I uploaded on my YouTube channel (link in profile), It looks like we are living in turbulent times, wi, Instead of seeing the sights and then heading back, Saying goodbye to the highly recommended @BelmondG, The 5-star @BelmondGrandHotelTimeo in #Sicily, #It, Last weekend, I published on my YouTube channel a, I published on my YouTube channel (link in my prof, 10. Welcome to a picturesque highland retreat framed by the grandeur of the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain.

With panoramic views of the iconic Bund promenade and Huangpu River, experience sophisticated comforts with our in-room relaxation pool, award-winning spa or specialty cocktails at the rooftop bar.

Infused with spa elements, healthy cuisine, award-winning resort activities, the ultra luxe hotel offers rejuvenation and wellness with experiences to indulge and soothe all senses. The latter is an impressive crescent of powdery white sand, backed by hills that are covered in lush rain forest.

Golfers can tee off in style at the Sir Nick Faldo-designed 18-hole championship golf course, meandering through rice paddies and trickling streams against the backdrop of a staggering mountain range. Click here to subscribe to my Youtube channel.

Mr Ho Ren Hua is a director and a CEO of Thai Wah Public Company Limited and a director of Laguna Resorts & Hotels Public Company Limited. • Rates are subject to prevailing taxes. Locally-infused experiences. The luxury all-pool villa resort combines the best elements of a tropical getaway with a pristine gold-sand beach, blissful spa escapes, bespoke dining experiences, locally-infused elements and an unparalleled view of the Gulf of Thailand. • Vouchers are valid for the period stated on them and there will be no replacement of any vouchers that have lapsed or expired. General Terms and Conditions For those special moments, be spoilt for choice with stunning nuptial venues, a myriad of dining and recreational options, couple spa treats and private spacious villas to retreat to after your events draw to a close. Booking and Stay Validity

Banyan Tree Cabo Marqués is one of Latin America’s most sought-after beach destinations. • The Hotel respectfully request that hotel guests do not smoke in designated non-smoking rooms/ floors and instead use the dedicated outdoor smoking areas.

With attentive yet discreet staff, Banyan Tree ranks among the world’s most exclusive hotel brands and provide naturally luxurious, ecologically sensitive, and culture-aware experiences for the discerning traveler. With a central location, the resort is within proximity to Shanghai’s major transportation hubs and an average travel time of thirty minutes. Mr Ho joined the Banyan Tree Group (“BT Group”) as Associate Director of Corporate Development in 2010. The resort is 15 km (9 miles) away from the city of Tetouan and a 45-minute drive from bustling Tangier. • Late check-out from 16:00 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day. Embrace sun-kissed beaches, azure waters and golden sunsets, enjoy a tranquil respite in your majestic Thai-styled pool villa or have a pampering massage at its acclaimed tropical garden spa. Within touch of three UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the imperial city of Hue, charming old town of Hoi An and My Son’s historical ruins – culture aficionados will be satiated. The Banyan Tree Resort & Hotel in Phuket opened its doors in 1995. The all-pool villa hotel is a glorious spread of elegant Thai architecture complemented with every modern amenity imaginable. Banyan Tree Spa Vabbinfaru features a relaxing menu of massage treatments and beauty therapies. Delight your loved ones by giving the gift of choice. The spa is a serene experience, pairing incomparable views with soothing Asian-influenced treatments. At its heart, Banyan Tree is an idea, indeed an ideal that inspires living. I voted for the Mayakoba resort. Signature experiences include Destination Dining - a private dinner for two in a beautiful location within our resorts, on a beach, by the cliff-edge, on a sandbank or on a boat and Intimate Moments – an In-Villa set-up for a romantic night in. The Banyan Tree Tamouda Bay pays tribute to the region’s Andalusian-Moorish legacy and Moroccan heritage that evokes a sense of place throughout its landscapes, courtyards, verdant gardens, fountains and reflecting pools.

The hotel offers a concierge, a rooftop terrace, and room service, to make your visit even more pleasant. Tip : enjoy free VIP amenities when booking via Virtuoso (e.g.

I have previously published top 10 lists about my favorite Aman and Four Seasons hotels. You may change your check in date any time within the offer period. • Early check-in at 12:00 pm Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotel offers guests an array of room amenities including a flat screen TV, air conditioning, and a minibar, and getting online is possible, as free wifi is available. Now $292 (Was $̶3̶7̶9̶) on Tripadvisor: Banyan Tree Anji, Anji County. My Youtube channel is one of the most followed luxury travel vlogs in the world. The resort offers watersports and a diving center offering rental of snorkeling equipment, dove …

Anyone found to be smoking or having smoked in designated non-smoking rooms shall be subject to a cleaning fee of MYR 1,000.00 per night. Banyan Tree Shanghai On The Bund is located in Shanghai’s Northern Bund area. Its high-touch, low-tech approach celebrates the human touch and use of natural herbs and spices. • This offer is not valid for group bookings (more than 08 rooms). Banyan Tree, a signature blend of romance of travel with a green conscience. • This offer is valid for stays from now until 31 March 2021. . BANYAN TREE CABO MARQUES, ACAPULCO, MEXICO, world’s most spectacular cliffside hotels, top 10 most astonishing beach retreats in Africa, best luxury resorts in the Maldives that can be reached without a seaplane, best resorts in the Maldives for snorkeling, 5. Letter of authorisation and signatory is required for bookings made via email, telephone or fax. Other accolades: Banyan Tree Phuket also features in my top 10 lists of the best luxury hotels in Thailand and Phuket’s best ultraluxe resorts. It usually has rooms starting at $140US. Located in Intendance Bay along the south western coastline of Mahe, Banyan Tree Seychelles has direct access to the beach and offers spacious villas with a private pool. Reflecting traditional Thai-style architecture, the villas are elevated structures with steep roofs where indoor living spaces flow into outdoor salas. Malaysian nationals and permanent residents holding MyPR cards are exempted upon presentation of the ID card upon check-in. The brand’s main selling points are palatial private villas that all come with an enormous pool, and spectacular garden spas to rejuvenate the body, mind and soul.