Pop-Up: It is believed that Sherlock and John are a gay couple! [Note: Batman is in gray, Sherlock Holmes is in dark green, Dr. Watson is in light brown, and Robin is in gold. I am you, prepared to do anything, prepared to burn, prepared to do what ordinary people won't do.

Flash in the Pan Hip Hop Conflicts of Nowadays, https://www.patreon.com/posts/batman-vs-holmes-29147238, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpENoAz970, Eastern Philosophers vs Western Philosophers, https://epicrapbattlesofhistory.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_vs_Sherlock_Holmes?oldid=1481421. They're contacted by Jim Gordon (because why not) to find out who Joker really is once and for all. 6 years ago. If you don't want A Study in Scarlet spoiled, you might not want to continue reading. They battled in rhymes. (Because Batman doesn't have his utility belt in this case). Holmes, on the other hand, though incredibly rare, has been overconfident, and missed key pieces to a case, six times to be specific. Oct 17, 2014 #48

You decide" sequence, Dr. Watson walks in front of a pole that is supposed to be in front of him.

If you’ve ever read a story where the Batman was mistaken (which let’s face it, there are none), let us know in the comments. You chump! John groaned as he nearly vomited, Sherlock, ignored John's comment as he knelt down to the corpse.

Like that's his whole thing! I know you've got a brother who's worried about you, but you won't go to him for help because you don't approve of him, possibly because he's an alcoholic, more likely because he recently walked out on his wife, and I know your therapist thinks your limp's psychosomatic - quite correctly, I'm afraid. A genius is an individual with an exceptional capacity for knowledge and intelligence. Rappel a building, snatch a villain, then by dinner be chillin'!

On August 22, 2016, "...the curious incident of the bat in the night-time..." was written in the description of the video. Then he'll be used to getting served by Englishmen! Wiz: For a Human, Batman has achieved a lot, He's a founding member of The Justice League, With help of Jim Gordon kidnapped the President and He's even fought Superman numerous times! I'd argue that Batman is the better detective, for a few reasons.

"While Stunned, Mouth is also exposed which keeps his teeth exposed as well, capitalise with a roundhouse to the jaw!"

Batman, betrayed by another father figure (turns out Alfred was Ra's Al Ghul, go figure) gives a press conference where he says HE'LL uncover who Joker is, and do it for free... unlike Holmes, who's working for the secret stash of Joker-opium in the GCPD Evidence Room. Season 1 Episode 2! Batman: From this moment on, none of you are safe... Wiz: London...The capital city of England and the British Empire! After receiving an injection of the serum, Rex found himself endowed with great strength, speed, stamina, and intelligence. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Like Ablert Einsteen! Batman runs around in a bat costume flinging bat shaped throwing stars at bad guys and solving crimes with fancy gizmos that his butler designs.

I've seen better detective work in Tango & Cash! In this particular story, Batman is assisted by an elderly Sherlock near the end of the story. Holmes would win because he figures everything out before he gets any additional knowledge. Because Robin's climbing sequence is filmed sideways, his cape floats towards the wall of the building instead of hanging downwards. Wiz: Batman has his Utility Belt which stores all of his weapons. The murder to investigate is the crime from A Study in Scarlet, but I don't think it really matters what mystery they're solving. So is Watson if that's where your inclinations lie. In The Yellow Face, Watson recounts “…where he failed it happened too often that no one else succeeded. Batman vs Sherlock Holmes is a Death Battle by The Irish VS Writer Season 1 Episode 2! My joy soon turned to salt, as the video comes to an end.

Now that I think about Ralph again... the whole fucking Justice League had trouble to solve the murder of Sue (which was pretty pathetic). For more information, search for the book on the internet. Boomstick: But let's see what he can really do. :S And I'm sure he was an A-grader in history, but he was an A-grader in everything really! Batman time-travels there somehow. You're ordinary. Once informed that the butler stumbled across a secret poem dating back 2 centuries, Holmes gathers all the evidence andquickly realizes that the poem is in fact a riddle, and that the butler had made the same discovery.

Sherlock: I'm not a psychopath, Anderson, I'm a high-functioning sociopath.

While Watson mostly carries this weapon but at times Sherlock carries it himself! Get Mike Mignola to resurrect Gotham By Gaslight and partner him up with Holmes.

Wiz: Now that makes more sense! Sherlock Holmes: Yes, but I'm not my brother, remember? C. Chariot Member. without, An early demo of the battle can be accessed on the, The signature "R" on Robin costume was changed to say ". Holmes drops the mic in a fashion popularized by the feature films. Jim Moriarty: Sherlock, your big brother and all the King's horses couldn't make me do a thing I didn't want to. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. To afford the toys he needs, since he has no superpowers! You talk big. Bats may be stronger, possibly more street savvy, and more equipped to take on criminals directly. Other information Length

In the years of reading all different types of stories, I’ve always appreciated a good detective story/mystery.

Who's next? Once he figures out who did it, he'll beat up the killer and put him in jail without help. […] In issue #44 we discovered that he’d even killed... […] moment I’ve been waiting for/dreading/excited for is here! Sherlock Holmes is a goddamn genius. He tells a story in a very brilliant and methodical way, showcasing Holmes's talents, and how extraordinary he is, without being silly. I believe your parents' homicide is why you mask your face. Im fully aware of what Batman is capable (Im actually a fanboy of him as well). Two of my favorites have always been Sherlock Holmes and, of course, Batman. However, this is why I think Holmes would win: Even though Batman is more knowledgable of everything, Holmes matches his level of knowledge in detection. Pythagoras might have lived long ago when there weren't any books on philosophy, but today he is certainly regarded with respect by modern philosophers. I've always wanted to see Batman race Sherlock Holmes to solve a mystery. However, Batman wins for one reason...he doesn't need evidence. This is a terrible misconception. Let's make this interesting! However, this could be intentional, as the shot is replicating the effect from the 1966.

Holmes, explain. Nobody likes you! DC Comics vs Sherlock Holmes! For reasons Sherlock Holmes (from the original stories). Who solves the mystery first? Boomstick: I think this just shows just how fucking smart Sherlock Holmes is! Dr John Watson: We don't know a thing about each other. I love playing music, voice acting, and writing video games.

In a popular Internet video series, they pit various fictional, and non-fictional figures, in a rap battle in order to prove dominance.

We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. He has amazing powers of deduction,  he can absorb and acknowledge the tiniest pieces of information, including the velocity and speed of a raindrop.

DC Comics vs Sherlock Holmes! In Sherlock's perspective, bold letters began floating over many parts of the corpse's body, words such as 'Single' over his lips 'Slashed throat' over his obvious bloody throat and so on you get the point. Batman may be angry all the time but its not the same. share on: Facebook Twitter Tumblr. It also features Batman's sidekick and Boy Wonder, Robin, and Holmes' companion and friend, Dr. Watson. As he is known as one of the smartest people in the DC Earth.

Who is a better detective, Batman or Sherlock Holmes? Wiz: He can also tell a whole person's life story just by looking at small details like let's say someone has mustard on his shirt, he can tell exactly what you ate, where you ate it and when you ate it! How to Create Your Own What-If Death Battles, General Death Battle TN and Template Blog, 'Hero vs. Anti-Hero' themed Death Battles, https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Batman_vs_Sherlock_Holmes?oldid=1342653. Battle information

I don't even know your name. BPM

Possibly more importantly, who apprehends the killer first? The man has a wedding ring on his person. Guys, Sherlock doesn't use opium.

In all honesty Batman is a pretty terrible detective. November 27, 2012 He knows tactical and strategic techniques in and out. Bruce Lee vs Clint Eastwood You're on the side of the angels. Batman vs Sherlock Holmes is the twenty-sixth installment ofEpic Rap Battles of Historyand the eleventh episode of Season 2.

Forum Posts. For example in a recent issue of Justice League he deduced that Amazo was repairing itself with nanites, even Superman was baffled how he knew that. Get it right. Batman uses tech and expertise because the actual scale he operates at is outside most detectives paygrade, including Holmes. : originally appeared on Quora: The best answer to any question.Ask a question, get a great answer. Sherlock Holmes' original stories may have been written a hundred years ago, but he has had a couple of crossovers with Batman. Beat producer(s) This mustn't register on an emotional level…, First, exploit childhood tragedy…then gesture with pipe…, Watson finishes punchline…next, acknowledge compliment…. Batman capitalised on Sherlock being stunned as he began striking Sherlock in the face over and over again with an open palm strike with such speed his hands looked like blurs of black and grey. Boomstick: Aquaman even said he was the greatest threat to an Atlantean Victory if they had a war with the surface! C=, This is in Holmes era.Batman is at the disadvantage in this one.

Returning time to normal Sherlock began anticipating the upcoming fight. In this massive city is one street by the name of Bakers Street, Now from the outside in this street looks like a regular English street. Batman has good feats, but they can never explain how he did that. "What!?" / SHERLOCK HOLMES!

Shut up, nerds. He doesn't know the name of the murderer, but he knows their physical characteristics, how they killed the victim, and why they killed the victim.