If you're wondering how it works exactly, this 1100-watt brush is designed with nylon pins and tufted bristles, which work to detangle locks during use. For me, it’s great at smoothing out my damp hair, building volume and giving me a more “finished” look before I use my curling iron. My hair is about the same length. But the image of your closet behind you with the purses. As for the styling quality, both of the dryer brushes feature negative ion technology so they can ensure your hair is silky and soft after styling.

Thanks to the 360° airflow and titanium plates, the L’ange Le Volume can quickly dry any type of hair. Like I have mentioned above, you won’t feel much difference when your hair is easy to dry. 1: I almost always wash my hair at night and then sleep with it wet.

Need help finding products? It seems problematic though that the Revlon one pulls so much hair…I would almost think that that alone would make it worth it to get the DryBar one. This is my first one for 2020, so I thought I’d recap and remind you about the ones I did last year too…. I was one of the people who complained the Revlon was too hot! All the hair dryer brushes these days are pretty similar, and the most obvious exterior difference is their color. Use a different blow dryer and then bring in the heavy hitter {My Revlon} for the end. Landot 2-in-1 Twist Curling Straightening Iron Review – A Great Low-Cost Option, T3 Curl ID Curling Iron Review – The Smartest Curling Iron of 2020, Remington Pro 2-In-1 Heated Straightening Brush Review. — Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. So, maybe I just don’t notice. Unlike other dryer brushes, the L’ange Le Volume brush is coated with matte black except for the gold barrel. Lol. Mine has 3 speeds and I always just do it on the medium speed and it’s plenty hot. This is such a fun post to read, I love seeing comparisons between the ‘dupe’ and high end versions of products. , Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog Do you think they’re about the same too??? My hair tends to be curly, frizzy abandoned takes for ever to dry. Before I go, my outfit details from the video are here: Happy Tuesday, friends! Oh well… still love it and use it all the time! Sign up for our weekly newsletter. We can't guarantee correctness and completeness of all the data presented here, and therefore will not accept liability for any issues arising from usage of this data. Great job on the video.

I sleep with wet hair also and totally agree with Shay. When we tried it out for ourselves, our tester found that it was able to detangle, dry and volumize her hair in less than 30 minutes, giving her a fast, sleek and silky blowout—no salon trip required. I do the same thing now! Because of its weird look, the bubble …, Conair and Reming have not manufactured any high-end hair curlers since a long time ago. I think it works great as a smoothing tool to add softness to my hair.

Show newer Hair Straighteners. I also loved the glimpse of your closet behind you!! This hot air brush, Revlon & Hot Tools are all made by the same company. It also comes with a smaller head that you can switch out! Always use it on damp hair. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. When we tried it out for ourselves, our tester found that it was able to detangle, dry and volumize her hair in less than 30 minutes, giving her a fast, sleek and silky blowout—no salon trip required. Since the brush might be harsh on hair, the brand recommends using this tool on hair that's "slightly damp not wet.".

While we promise this magical gadget is totally worth buying at its full price, if you want to find out if its worth the hype yourself, now's your chance to get it for less. But…since I have been using it as a finishing tool and not using it on wet hair I like it much more! I know the Revlon brush One-Step is a good hair tool, but I am truly not a fan of its pink and black finish. After watching a couple of their videos, I’m hooked!!! 3/10 Inch Flat Irons – Straighten Short Hair?

There are about a gazillion videos of girls demonstrating the Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush, but the video below shows how even a super thick and curly head of hair can result in a gorgeously non-frizzed blow out with this one styling tool! Why do you sleep with wet hair? So fun. I’m just using an old hairdryer at home… need to save up so I can invest in a good dryer! This coveted beauty tool had the hair community absolutely shook when it shot to fame late last year, with influencers, Amazon shoppers (more than 51,000 of them!) You Probably Need One! Also, just a random thing but if you’re linking to Sephora could you please name the product instead of saying ‘this’ … in the UK we can’t see the US website anymore and I feel like I miss so much of what you’re talking about I’ma need one of these Revlon dryers I swear. What you like about them, don’t like, etc. It would be handy to look in one place to find everything. or you love, love, love it, but some of you say it’s too hot or it grabs and pulls too much of your hair and you find it damaging. I have been using the Revlon on a daily basis for volume and body. They are both versatile all-in-one styler, which allows you to ditch your old round brush and hair dryer. Shines and smooth. When I first received it as a gift from my husband I wasn’t sure about it..