Save up to 30%* on selected products. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. For more glorious Shampoo & Conditioner, check out our great range online now and buy in-store at B&M. This is a great product at a great price. For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned. I have given quite a few products a whirl & today it’s turn to tune into some small talk whoeze a Thickifier, Energizer & a Stylizer…Yep, A 3 in 1 Dude! I always use this product on my fine, ageing hair and it’s brilliant. Back to Christmas Cards, Gift Bags & Wraps, View All Christmas Cards, Gift Bags & Wraps, Back to Wrapping Paper & Wrapping Essentials, View All Wrapping Paper & Wrapping Essentials, Back to Sweets & Chocolate Advent Calendars, View All Sweets & Chocolate Advent Calendars, Back to Christmas Tableware & Accessories, View All Christmas Tableware & Accessories, Yorkshire Puddings & Roast Accompaniments, Back to Lining Paper & Paintable Wallpaper, View All Lining Paper & Paintable Wallpaper. This stuff works really well in bringing back both waves and ringlets. TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Thickifier (240ml), TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray 311ml.

Once I've put this on I then use the Tigi bed head blow out & again run through my hair. . Learn how to update your browser. Get TIGI Bed Head Small Talk for some 3 in 1 blueberry smelling action. All rights reserved. Small Talk thickens the hair to add body and volume giving life to the hair. ( Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.

Well, it’s the kinds to triple up in action by energizing the roots of the hair but mostly I use this as a styling product & something that can volumize my hair when they are feeling limp & not so alive. These Are The Right Things To Buy This February! What’s not so typical is TIGI’s Bed Head Small Talk that can Blah Blah Blah you out of fine limp hair!

Directions of Use. Sign up to our newsletter for a chance to, Product code: 330785 Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. & Blogger Discount has been applied to the RRP. I have thin straight hair and this product gives it more softness and fullness at the same time. Effective on any hair length or texture, it gives life to limp hair, pumps up flat hair and helps to define, separate and control bold styles. Subject to availability - visit your nearest store. . I use this on wet hair. Your email address will not be published. TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Volumising Cream is a three-in-one "thickifier", energiser and styliser works to give hair maximum volume, hold, body and texture with minimum fuss. To qualify for a refund or replacement, products need to be complete with all components and original packaging. You must have JavaScript enabled to fully utilise the functionality of this website. It will thickify, energise and stylise your locks on their way to hair heaven….