The TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray* works on both wet and dry hair. TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for A Day Thickening Hair Spray, 10.2 Ounce 4.4 out of 5 stars 128. $9.40. What it does: Use as a scrunching lotion to create big full spray or spray all over hair and into the root area for even bigger lift and body. Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day thickening spray for thick massive hair by TIGI Bed Head. Special offers and product promotions. Spray on roots to add lift or on mid-lengths for texture.

Next. Only 5 left in stock - order soon.

£8.99.

10.2 FL. You can follow it up with the Superstar Blowdry Lotion.

When it lingered delicately in my hair, it smelt fresh and clean. Only 2 left in stock. $10.45. TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray, 10.2 Ounce, 10.2 Ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 162. Following use, my hair looked sleek and shiny. Tigi Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Hair Spray, 10.2 Ounce 4.5 out of 5 stars 133. You can also go all out and spray … TIGI Bed Head Small Talk 3-in-1 Thickifier 4.2 oz / 311ml. Bed Head Small Talk 3-in-1 Thickifier by TIGI- 8oz 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,202. TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen For A Day Thickening Spray has a fresh, fruity fragrance which reminded me of sweets but which I didn't find sickly.

Bed Head by TIGI are committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. Get volume, body and lift that just won't quit! TIGI Bed Head Superstar Thickening Spray gives volume body and left that just wont quit! !

Tigi Tigi Bed Head Motor Mouth Mega Volumizer With Gloss for Unisex, 8 Oz , 8.0 Oz 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,616. TIGI Bed Head Full Of It Volume Hair Spray for Firm Flexible Hold, 371 ml 4.3 out of 5 stars 125. £8.65. Feel like a queen, look like a Superstar!! $9.45. The recommended method on the bottle is spraying it close to your roots. OZ.

Whilst my fine hair wasn't weighed down, I wasn't able to notice any thickening results. $8.44. This amazing thickening spray helps to create volume and texture that lasts! ... Superstar™ Queen for a Day Thickening Spray. TIGI Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray, 10.2 Ounce, 10.2 Ounce