My hair looks as if it has nothing in it - except that it now has so much volume. You can't keep this a secret! For UV glow, apply product liberally to individual sections of hair. I read many reviews that said the product was heavy and does not work as advertised. To that I would say that either you are using too much product or the wrong product for what you ar trying to achieve. This stuff is awesome. There are 2 items available. I LIKE THE PRODUCT BUT WASN'T EXPECTING GLITTER TO BE IN IT!! Blow dry and style as desired. 79 ($30.79/Count) $59.99 $59.99. I normally use the Small Talk product . For a smoother finish with enhanced shine, cocktail 3 pumps of SMALL TALK™ with 1 pump of AFTER PARTY™ in your hands, apply to damp hair and blow-dry. I don't like this product. Price $22.99. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. This product won hands down. Also the shine it created on my hair brought out the highlights quite a bit. Details. TIGI BED HEAD SUPERSTAR QUEEN FOR A DAY THICKENING VOLUMIZER 10.2 OZ Pack of 6, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}.

Provides a little slip while blow drying, but hold for style. 13.5 oz. I tried it by mixing a small amount with my volumizing mousse and it worked well that way, but can't use it alone. TIGI BED HEAD SUPERSTAR QUEEN FOR A DAY THICKENING HAIR SPRAY 10.8 OZ VOLUMIZING, 3 PK! Your favorite thickifier (Small Talk) with a shine injection and added UV glow for gloss addicts. I have been looking for a product like this for years - have tried MANY. Buckle up and bounce at the Extent freak teach. (And I've tried EVERYTHING!) Minimum monthly payments are required. I hate that this product is always sold out in stores... but, I guess that's just because it's amazing! Some days I want my hair very straight and other days I want a full and messy look. Bed Head One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush, Pink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followed the directions and scrunched in 3 pumps of the product, then blew dry, then used a waver for some curls.

Our newest member of the Curlipops™ crew delivers enviable styles with apple-bottom curls that are little in the middle, and fuller at the bottom.

Bed Head One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Hot Air Brush by Bed Head .

It does smell really great though. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. OMG BECKY. It dried my hair out and it started breaking while I dried and styled my hair. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. Give your hair a volume boost with this Bed Head One-Step hair dryer. Your favorite thickifier (Small Talk) with a shine injection and added UV glow for gloss addicts. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Legal Notices, Privacy Policy, California Privacy Policy, CA-Do Not Sell My Personal Information, About Our Ads, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. Lot of 6 TIGI BED HEAD SUPERSTAR QUEEN FOR A DAY THICKENING VOLUMIZER 10.2 OZ. I seriously cannot day enough positive things about Motor Mouth!!! Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. I have blonde chin length bob cut hair. This truly put a shine in my hair and smelled great. My hair is naturally curly, but I can blow it straight without a problem . Find in Store. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. According to the official product info, the Bed Head Blowout Freak brush’s dimension is 4 x 11.22 x 11.7 inches; while the Revlon One-Step dryer 4.1 x 11.4 x 10.1 inches. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 9. © 2020 Kohl’s, Inc. KOHL’S® and Kohl’s brand names are trademarks owned by KIN, Inc. All rights reserved. [])). BED HEAD One-Step Dry + Extent. I am 66 years old with very fine short hair, thinner on top than it used to be. Beautiful sheen and body. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. boxes, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Apply the product to your hair properly to ensure the … Bed Head Motor Mouth Mega Volumizer with Gloss. Lol!) We Tried the Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair-Dryer Brush That's Going Viral. This product felt like I had rubbed a glue stick all through my hair! Other offers may also be available. Use it on wet or dry hair. Store & Pickup Availability. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product. However, you are able to earn and redeem Kohl's Cash and Kohl's Rewards on this product. I only use this for blowouts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t is the BEST of the BEST!!! It doesn't hold as well . Use 2-3 pumps on wet hair.