Fill up on healthy news, tips and information. Serve immediately over enchiladas. Beef2 flank steaks8-10 dried chiles, seeds and stems removed About 5 cups of water or chicken stock or a mix of the two2 onions diced5 jalapenos seeded and diced2 cloves of garlic dicedPinch of clovePinch of cinnamonTablespoon of cuminTeaspoon of cayenne2 potatoes, peeled and diced. Twelve tamales, great as an entree or as a shared appetizer. I joked with her that I was making these enchiladas and she will be sorry because they are better that the Harry Potter world. Small (12 oz.) https://www.rickbayless.com/recipe/roasted-tomatillo-enchiladas Tomatillo Sauce Roast on 450 with salt and oil: 1 pound tomatillos 3 seeded jalapenos 1 medium onion When you see things starting to brown, put it all in the blender. Our own, locally roasted coffee beans. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, chicken and 7 tablespoons cheese. Choice of flour or spinach tortilla filled with sautéed spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, and bell peppers topped with Monterey Jack cheese.

Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. This is my go-to enchilada sauce recipe. One ground beef or shredded chicken stuffed avocado topped with Monterey Jack cheese, creamy white sauce, and tomatillo sauce, one beef or chicken fajita gordita with lettuce, tomato, yellow cheese, and one pork tamale covered in chile con queso.

Roll, place seam side down in greased baking dish. Cook the sauce for about 10 minutes to marry the flavors, adding additional broth to thin, if desired. Blend so it is smooth but still has some texture. Served with guacamole salad, Mexican rice and charro beans. Corn tortilla chips with your choice of guajillo, tomatillo, or salsa topped with crema Mexicana, queso fresco, and onions. It’s just that sometimes I hit strides and am cooking a week or two ahead of my posts. The sauce was a little on the spicy side, and took a while to make, but worth every minute. Have you ever had, Fajitas Plate Fresh mixed greens, carrots, cheese, tomatoes, and sliced avocado, with choice of cilantro lime, italian, or ranch dressing.

Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. 1. Three beef fajita enchiladas topped with chile con carne sauce and yellow cheese. All Rights Reserved. Substitute charro beans for 99 cents.

Notice what my “little bit of cheese” looks like? Garnished with fresh lime. Your email address will not be published. Receive recipes straight to your inbox and be the first for new content!

Scrambled eggs with corn tortilla chips, beef fajitas, and ranchero sauce. (Strain off the juice.).

Served with onions and jalapeños. Two chicken enchiladas topped with tomatillo sauce and Monterey Jack cheese. Add diced tomatillos, onion, jalapeno, and garlic. Stir in green chiles, broth, tomatillos, lime juice, oregano, sugar and cumin.

45 Minutes.

Served with Mexican rice and refried beans.

6. This recipe is made to mimic traditional beef enchiladas without the hassle of frying, soaking or heating the corn tortillas. These look amazing! All Combo Plates served with Mexican rice and refried beans unless noted. Bring sauce to a boil. Heat 12 corn tortillas wrapped in foil in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until hot and softened. (Be careful of the hot splatter.). Add salt or sweet if needed, but ours was just right! Casa Garcia's signature pork tamale recipe, made from scratch. Add shredded chicken for. Next, add the avocado, sour cream and 1 tablespoon of cilantro. What exactly are you auto-focusing on! The texture of this sauce was totally different than the Santa Fe’s.

But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish.

Use proper lighting so your masa dough dosnt look like a pet rock.

Place some of the meat mixture in the middle of a tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in the prepared 9x13 pan. I loved the Santa Fe Enchiladas we made a while back. Two white cheese enchiladas topped with carne guisada and Monterey jack cheese. 8 large shrimp, avocado, onions, cilantro, and tomatoes in Casa G's special cocktail sauce. Add spices, stir well and cook until vegetables are soft and meat is fully done. Reduce oven heat to 350 and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Tilapia or eight sautèed shrimp, topped with sautèed mushrooms, and a sherry wine & butter sauce, and cilantro. Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. Broil until all of the vegetables are softened and slightly browned about 7-10 minutes, turn if needed.

No just kidding, both of those sentences are a little extreme. Served with refried beans and potatoes. https://www.southernliving.com/food/entertaining/enchilada-recipes

Two beef enchiladas topped with chile con carne and yellow cheese. Two beef enchiladas topped with ranchero sauce and yellow cheese, one beef crispy taco, chile con queso in a taco shell, and a guacamole salad. Three crispy seasoned ground beef or shredded chicken tacos with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Served with charro beans, guacamole and sour cream on the side. Add diced onion and saute until transparent. The tomatillo, also known as the Mexican husk tomato, is a staple in Mexican cuisine. Cook covered, over medium heat, until vegetables are softened. Yes, substitute green tomatoes for the green chilis. Quickly seared off both sides of both flank steaks. A classic! For a little heat- I used one Serrano chili, you can add two if you like to have your mouth on fire while enjoying your a meal. One flour chicken fajita and refried bean burrito topped with tomatillo sauce and Monterey Jack cheese. If making before day of use, cook then refrigerate, or freeze for later use.

Stir well. Add garlic 2 minutes. No need for a prolonged bake. Those look delicious, personally I would have cooked store bought corn tortillas in corn oil, then rolled them up.

Top with additional cheese.

Learn how your comment data is processed. Can you tell I’m a MOM?? Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes. Let me take you guys to food blog school for a minute.

Cover and cook until almost done, stirring and breaking up clumps often.

To fill the enchiladas, spoon about 2/3 cup of the beef mixture down the center of each tortilla.

Delicious, tender chicken cooked in our famous homemade mole sauce. Cover and freeze one pan for up to 3 months. Customize your own omelet with up to 5 of the following ingredients: Two beef taquitos asados, six chicken flautitas, white cheese quesadillas, bean and cheese nachos and chile con queso. When it has cooled a bit, add a handful of cilantro and 1 clove of garlic diced. And don’t touch your eyes. Served with Mexican rice and a guacamole salad.

Remove from heat and let cool for additional 5 minutes.3.

Served with a beef crispy taco, Mexican rice and refried beans. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese and beef. - in crock pot for about 8-10 hours or in a 275 oven in heavy dish covered with foil for about 8 hours.

First we made the tomatillo sauce.

I use it for enchiladas, Mexican casseroles, and as a smother for burritos. Grilled steak with two cheese enchiladas topped with chile con carne and yellow cheese.

Served with white rice and refried black beans. All Rights Reserved. Then you blend it up till it has a smooth but slightly chunky consistency. Battered poblano pepper stuffed with your choice of seasoned ground beef, shredded chicken, or Monterey Jack cheese, topped with guajillo sauce and queso fresco.

made enchiladas for the recent pine-basil battle, Coffee Berbere Braised Beef Tacos with Cantaloupe Salsa.