It is guaranteed for life by Benchmade. The 6061-T6 aluminum handle offers solid form and function at minimal weight. There is an additional thumb lock that locks the knife into the sheath when activated. Please try your search again later.

Coyote brown BengeCustom. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it.

In my perfect world this blade would come equipped with both the nylon, MOLLE sheath and the Kydex hard plastic sheath out of the box. purchased in the accessories sections as well, and allows you to turn

Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. further protection. Otherwise, it's another fine Benchmade product, razor sharp right out of the box. WOW what a tactical Blade. There was a problem completing your request. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The back of the Benchmade 140 Nimravus sheath. This knife is so good - I bought it twice. Warranty is transferrable if Exactly what we've been looking for.

can mount on universal rivets to change appearance, and offer

Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2012. Excellent handle grips and again very sharp knife. change from a belt loop option, to molle compatible for your LBE or Satisfaction Guaranteed! Your new sheath will look exactly as the ones pictured in the Custom Rockwell hardness 94. for purposes of retention. FOR TACTICAL USE: The Nimravus 140's drop-point, utility blade style and all-around functionality make it ideal for a variety of tactical applications. cord. There will be a day when this knife wont leave its sheath to do damage, until then, thanks Benchmade. changeout of mounting hardware. Custom made kydex sheath for the Benchmade Nimravus This sheath features a strong hold on the blade,and the non-reflective kydex material will not dull blade edge. Warranty is transferrable. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, Collectible Modern Factory Manufactured Fixed Blade Knives, Collectible Modern Factory Manufactured Folding Knives, Collectible Vintage Factory Manufactured Fixed Blade Knives, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than U.S. dollars and are approximate conversions to U.S. dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. Black. The MOLLE-compatible clip and nylon sheath offer ultimate accessibility. This page was last updated: 12-Nov 14:51. FAQ - How do I change my shipping address (Or ship a gift). As a tactical blade I would highly recommend and the nylon sheath is well made with many latching possibilities. Would actually rate 4.5 stars, as the only issues I have are personal preferences. The sheath fits it perfectly and can be worn several ways.

Sheaths are fitted with a reversible … Please try again. Material Rugged Kydex. As a soldier (US Army) I can say that this is excellent kit. Sort By: Add to Wish list Choose Options. The title says it all. Fast shipping times, and accurate tracking for our customers are provided upon shipment.

Well, cash is the answer, but if you want to give him something he can open and will cherish for years, get him a Benchmade. We take pride in our work, and offer you a 100% guarantee that you will take pride in it as well. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It is an excellent alternative to the standard nylon sheath where quick deployment is necessary. We have partnered with VERISIGN, Authorize.net, Trustwave and PayPAL to ensure that your shopping and checkout process is safe and secure. Intended for Tactical use, our Nimravus knives are MOLLE compatible, have lanyard holes, and include a multifunctional nylon, and MOLLE compatible sheath with a malice clip. Thats how we would want it too.

Thats why we update you as we progress through the process. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer. drainage. Our products are used by LE, Military, and responsible civilians across the world. This is the third Benchmade I have purchased and I am thinking about buying one for myself for hunting. Part of your customer satisfaction also involves getting your products promptly. pack, or any other accessory that we offer. GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. Warranty ensure your new sheath will serve you for a lifetime. VIEW AS.

TOUGH aluminum scales in Coyote Tan. *Sheaths will retain the same design regardless of Rugged Kydex Exterior.

4.6 out of 5 stars 3. Yes, it is not cheap, but you will never be able to hurt it and it will never fail you. accurately representing every knife in a picture becomes impossible. Blood Red. Weight Weight will vary due to knife

Starting at: $34.99.

Benchmade - 140 Nimravus with Molle Sheath, Drop Point Blade, Full Tang Knife, Made in The USA.

If you want the best quality and a lifetime knife, get a Benchmade. available in Quick ship for your model of blade! E X C E L L E N T US Military MOLLE compatible sheath, WITH MOLLE attachment AND drop leg attachment, AND belt attachment.

accessories, or with standard sheath with use of hollowed out 550 Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2020. What do you buy for a young man who just graduated and is heading to Boot Camp in 6 weeks? MADE in the USA is a bonus!! Save this search. What a tactical knief. Drain hole is at bottom of blade portion on hidden side, Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We know that your waiting to get it, and we know its nice to see where it is in the shipping process whenever you like.

Drain hole on reverse side for moisture The MOLLE-compatible clip and nylon sheath offer ultimate accessibility. Benchmade - Nimravus 141 Knife, Tanto Blade, Made in The USA, Benchmade - SOCP Dagger 176BK-COMBO, with Black Sheath, Skelentonized Dagger and Trainer, Plain Edge, Coated Finish, Black Handle, Made in The USA, Benchmade - Bugout 535 EDC, Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade Knife, Benchmade 119 Sibert Arvensis, Fixed Clip Point Blade, Made in The USA Heavy Duty Knife, Benchmade - Griptilian 551 Knife with CPM-S30V Steel, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Coated Finish, Black Handle, Cold Steel Recon Tanto Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath, Benchmade Fixed Infidel Black Class Knife, Benchmade - Adamas 375, Fixed Drop Point w/Serrations Spine Blade, Made in The USA Knife, Benchmade - Bushcrafter 162-1 Fixed Outdoor Survival Knife Made in USA, Sand G10 Handle with Kydex Sheath, Made in The USA, Benchmade - Puukko 200 Fixed Bushcraft Knife with Leather Dangler Loop Sheath, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Made in the USA, Benchmade - Freek 560BK-1, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Coated Finish, Black/Grey G10 Handle, Made in The USA.