Creamy, blendable formula.

The shade selection is seriously lacking with just three shades - and even the deep wouldn't be dark enough for women with deeper skin tones. However, that was last summer when I was really tan. Philosophy Soul Owner Exfoliating Foot Cream: swat... New Beauty Test Tube - QVC Limited Edition - Summe... Unofficial blog sale: Mixed Makeup Lots for sale N... e.l.f. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The full sized version comes with a little plastic spatula for scooping out the product. Now I think I may be able to work with it - and that makes me happy because this is a great concealer. Ideal for dark circles. This comes in a round jar with a twist-off lid. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. These three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection. There was a problem adding this item to Cart.

Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This concealer offers really great coverage. Butter London: No More Waity, Katie -- swatches, ... e.l.f. Benefit Cosmetics is the processing controller of your data. (Formerly known as Erase Paste. Liquid Eyeshadow in Sultry Satin and Sexy S... Mally Blush - pics, swatches, review of two shades. Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer - No. Benefit Erase Paste in No. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Without setting it this product will slip and slide around my face within a couple of hours. Please try again.

Unable to add item to List. 2 Medium - before & after pic, swatches, review Hello, Beautiful! Glitter Gloss - swatches & review of shades... Tarte emphasEYES for brows Amazonian Clay Waterpro... Mally Perfect Prep Lip Treatment System - before &... Nail Art (14 designs) - Happy Birthday Angela! $26 for the full sized, which you can find on. If you don't have oily skin you won't have that problem. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If you only looked at the after pic would you have noticed it? 2 Medium Travel Mini.11 oz. Do you own this concealer? Tarte The Starlet Limited Edition Makeup Vanity: s... NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer (oil-free) -- ... e.l.f. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Benefit Erase Paste Concealer No. There was a problem completing your request. This concealer gives you full coverage and will cover most flaws.

These three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection.

I only have a smaller sized version so I didn't get the spatula, but honestly I don't think I would have used it anyway. Benefit Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer - No. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I get that this concealer is technically a brightening concealer made mostly for use under the eyes, but it's also for use on the face and I think Benefit needs to seriously consider expanding their shade selection. When I first received this concealer I wasn't too into it only because the shade, Medium, did not work all that great with my skintone.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Brightening melon undertones. Same shades, same great formula!) Benefit Posie Tint: swatches, pics, info, review. Butter London Pol... Sally Hansen Pumpkin Spice layered over black - pi... Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Hot Wired: pics & re... Halloween Nail Art -- a preview of 33 designs!

It was too pink and really stood out against my olive undertone skin. This full coverage, creamy concealer contains brightening melon undertones to color correct undereye circles & imperfections. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It has an innovative formula which makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past. All comments are set for me to approve them before they post. CLOSED: 500 Follower Giveaway -- prize includes 60... e.l.f. It has an innovative formula which makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past. I'm amazed at how nicely it covered the pimple! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Cosmetics Beauty School Shadow Palette Volu... FOTD: My 5-Minute Face for Quick Morning Routines! Discuss below in the comments or you can also email me with any questions/comments. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Erase Paste 260 avis Descriptif boi-ing brightening concealer | anti-cernes enlumineur Couvrant, anticernes correcteur. The information you provide is to send communications about Benefit Cosmetics offers, news and events. Benefit Erase Paste is a concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one. Please try your search again later. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Beverly Hills Anti Aging Makeup Primer that Minimizes Pores and Uneven Skin Tone, N3 No Name Necessary Pore-Minimizing Mattifying Oil and Shine Control Anti-aging Makeup Face Primer Spray (100ml). Réveillez vos mirettes ! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Other than the shade selection issue, I have no complaints about this concealer and I would highly recommend this to anyone on the hunt for a great, full coverage concealer. Please try again. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Please share your thoughts and questions below :). This is a very thick/concentrated creamy concealer designed to not only hide flaws, but also brighten skin. Mally Cancellation Conditioning Concealer in Mediu... NOTD: Unicorn Dandruff -- two ways: shiny & matte.

The concealer also brightens up my eye area. 2 4.1 out of 5 stars 24 $17.50 Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. If not, is this a concealer you'd want to own? It's also non-drying. Benefit Erase Paste in No. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. I do this so I can read each & every one, answering any questions that may be in a comment. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2 4.3 out of 5 stars 23 $16.99 Benefit Boi ing Industrial Strength Concealer - # 01 (Light) 3g/0.1oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 89 $22.00 In … What it does: It goes on super easy and blends like a dream. A brightening camouflage for the eyes and face.

If layered you could probably cover a tattoo with it! The concealer works better for me now and I didn't realize that until I went to take updated swatch photos. It's just is a person-by-person, case-by-case situation. Way back in February I did a quick review and swatch of Benefit's Erase Paste, but I wanted to make a more detailed post with better photos - including a before & after pic. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site.

Average wear for a concealer. Even though this is a thicker concealer it is not hard to work with it. I'm still tan from this past summer, but not all that much anymore. Even if you do have oily skin you should still give it a try. What it does: Benefit Erase Paste is a concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Liner Matte Liquid Eyeliner in Black 0.03 … 2 Medium - before & aft... e.l.f.

We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.

I do set my concealer & foundation so I don't typically have any problems with this product. Cream products don't hold up well with my oily skin, but if I set this with powder I don't have many issues with it.