As you can see it has a lovely creamy texture that’s really easy to blend.

There are 12 shades in the line-up (so far) that carefully addresses all tones – super pale peeps get a look in with shade 1, while the deepest shade is 12.

Here is how these two #benefit #hellohappy foundations compare to each other.

Home › Makeup › Benefit Hello Happy Foundation, British Beauty Blogger | The British Beauty Blog by Jane Cunningham. Benefit’s latest foundation comes in an opaque 30 ml bottle, with a reflective pink cap and a heart-eye emoji design. Nothing complicated here. I love all things makeup, reality tv and carbs.

I think the brand is missing a trick if they don’t factor older women into the equation because it’s kind of ticking all our requirement boxes – natural, blur, SPF, glowy, doesn’t seep into skin creases or look dry, completely comfortable wear…. Benefit-'Hello Happy' Air Stick Foundation 8.5g. This blog accepts free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

Your email address will not be published. This waterproof stick foundation is formulated with a blend of Chamomile & botanical extracts to blend & build seamlessly for natural-looking coverage that never looks cakey. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. Benefit 10 is described by the brand as "deep warm."

There are, apparently, over 1000 different skin tones in the world. Most importantly, it didn’t feel like it was clogging my pores – it was so comfy! There’s nothing I don’t like about the brand new Benefit Hello Happy Foundation – billed as weightless, breathable, blurring and giving natural coverage – 100% yes to all of these things. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Swatch. You only need one drop to start with, and then you can add further drops if you require more coverage. Get a free makeup bag & deluxe Roller Lash sample w/ $70+! Quick view + Benefit-'Hello Happy' Travel Size Soft Blur Foundation 6ml. I'm Shawna, the gal behind Spill the Beauty. I’m so impressed with this base – really it’s good for all ages although marketing materials has it for a youth market. A few weeks ago, I wrote a review for the Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Liquid Foundation, and today I'm back with my thoughts on the Hello Happy Velvet Powder Foundation!

More colour options. Now £ 7.22. Available in 12 shades, this powder foundation provides buildable coverage and a matte finish. We have a winner! Was £8.50. Learn how your comment data is processed. Copyright © 2020 British Beauty Blogger. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. if I was making a foundation for older skin, this would more or less be it! The way the product felt when it was applied, as well as how it felt when I wore it throughout the day was extremely light and fresh. Now £ 11.70. I’m thinking about how difficult it must have been, back at Benefit Labs, to pull out tones that will provide something for everyone in 12 shades. It is a shade in the Hello Happy Velvet Foundation range, which is a pressed powder foundation with a natural finish and medium coverage that retails for $30.00 and contains 0.25 oz. Required fields are marked *. The faces on the back made me smile massively! If you’re not sure on your shade, go one lighter and use custom colour drops (The Body Shop) to adjust. After such a long day, there wasn’t much remaining product on my forehead or nose, but there was still a little bit of pigment remaining, which was enough to not make it look like an entire section of my face was missing foundation. Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation. Affiliate links may be used. Benefit recently came out with two new Hello Happy foundations!

* Use Code: SLEEPWELL SHOP NOW. Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules. I believe so but will need to check the ingredient list. I have shade 4 to show you: Shade 4 Swatch.

benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Was £28.50.

I wore this foundation for 11 hours. We will accept samples for review consideration, but we do not have to feature everything – it is up to our discretion.