Along with the BS-IV engine, the Passion Pro i3S also features the i3S system, the start-stop feature which switches off the engine when idling in neutral and starts automatically when the clutch is pulled in. The new Hero Passion Pro gets comfortable ergonomics and a new digital-analogue instrument console. So I am not satisfied, I3s technology is made dissatisfaction, poor handling, problem happens in morning, only 58kmpl. The 2020 Hero Passion Pro comes with an all-new 110 cc, single-cylinder engine which is not carburetted, but now gets what Hero calls the XSens Programmed fuel injection system. i faced this problem 5 to 6 times even after service Passion Pro BS6 is a 110cc motorcycle with stylish looks. The all-new body of the Passion Pro comes with a new sleek headlamp, signature tail-lamp and triple tone graphics, giving it a premium and trendy appeal. The 2020 Hero Passion Pro is an all-new motorcycle based on a new engine and chassis, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven, 2021 BMW iX All-Electric Flagship SUV Breaks Cover With 503 bhp and 600 Km Range, MotoGP: Marquez To Return Only In 2021, Bradl Will Continue With Honda For Final Races, 751 Hero Glamour Motorcycles Delivered To The Karnataka Police Department, Diwali 2020: Kia Carnival MPV Offered With Benefits Of Up To 2.5 Lakh, Maruti Suzuki Introduces New Festive Edition Variants On The Alto, Celerio And WagonR, Porsche Reveals 3 Unreleased Concept Cars As Part Of 'Porsche Unseen' Project, Auto Industry Bodies SIAM & FADA Welcome The New Production Linked Incentive Scheme, Honda 2Wheelers And Repsol Lubricants To Launch New Honda Repsol Moto Engine Oil, Nissan's Prospects Brighten As China Rebounds, But Struggle Ahead For Weakened Car Maker, 2021 Honda CRF250L, CRF250 Rally Revealed, Dutch GP In 2021 Expecting 100,000 Visitors A Day, Mick Schumacher Wants To Be The Perfect Racing Driver, Electrify America Now Has 500 Charging StationsĀ in USA, Ford Invests $100 Million to Build Electric Transit Van In Kansas City, Another Zero Star Crash Rating For Maruti, Kia Gets 3 Stars For Seltos, 2020 Hero Super Splendor 125 BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); GaadiKey blog is a one stop portal for all the latest in the automobile industry. *Actual On Road Price of Hero Passion Pro i3S at the dealership may vary. The ex-showroom Bangalore price of Hero Passion Pro(Drum) is Rs 66,100 and the Disc variant option of Passion Pro is priced at Rs 68,300. New Hyundai i20 Petrol Review- Worth 11 lakh? Passion Pro BS6 has a ground clearance of 180mm with seat heigh 799mm.