Some people love adding yogurt to smoothies. This keto berry smoothie has only 8.9 grams of net carbs per serving, and a taste that is going to rock your world! Food, Meal Prep, Sara's Recipes, VeganMay 22, 2020. Skip. I don’t typically advise drinking your calories (other than milk) if you have a fat loss goal. It’s so good and creamy that it almost tastes like berry ice cream. All Rights Reserved. The best berry smoothie ever! How to Cook Turkey Breast in a Slow Cooker, can (13.66 ounces) Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk, bag (about 12 to 16 ounces) frozen mixed berries, McCormick All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract. Coconut milk, for that creamy-creamy-ness! I love hearing from you!! Would you like any herbs in the recipe? Air Fryer Jicama Fries with Cilantro-Lime Dipping Sauce. Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth. Pork Belly Air Fryer Recipe | Crispy Skin!

Required fields are marked *. Coconut Berry Smoothie - Just 3 ingredients! Serve immediately. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use cookies.

When I posted this Choco Banana Smoothie last week I spoke about how I was struggling to get back into our early morning routine after a summer of lazy starts.. As the saying goes ‘breakfast is the most important meal of the day’,  this is an easy way to get your energy for a busy morning and keep you satisfied til lunch. POUR coconut milk in blender container.

Blend on high power until al ingredients are combined, Savory Pancakes with Bacon, Jalapeno and Maple Syrup, Marinated Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts (Skillet Recipe). Your email address will not be published. We value your privacy. Since then I’ve been experimenting with all sorts of ingredients. But without the added sugar and calories!

Making ice pops breaks the smoothie into smaller portions that must (generally) be eaten more slowly and mindfully.

Your email address will not be published. You could easily use another non dairy milk though, such as almond or soy, or opt for cow’s milk if that’s what you have in the fridge! It’s rich in fiber, it has no added sugar and it’s loaded with berries. Taste the smoothie, adding more oat milk if it is too thick for your liking. But, this is a great breakfast option that is way healthier than a boxed cereal, and much more tasty. Depending on how powerful your blender is, this can take anything from 1 minute to 3-4 minutes.