If you’re interested in this fragrance, you can check it out over here on Amazon!

. Overall, you get a truly stunning fragrance with an absolutely gorgeous, fresh, and fruity scent. Notes of bergamot, pink pepper and raspberry make up the iconic scent, while red vanilla and red iris are a rich update, giving the perfume an intriguing mix of layers. Such a scent is always great, so what fragrances are similar to Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De... Hi, my name is Jasper and I'm a big fan of fragrances. Scent: Tom Ford Eau De Soleil Blanc is a fantastic fragrance with a creamy, sweet, and floral scent.

Imagine taking in the aromas of flowers at dusk in Hawaii and you have the concept behind Moon Glory. For Women? Not to miss the minimalist almost-apothecary-like bottles. Over time, other fresh notes are added, such as floral notes and ginger. This fragrance opens with a blast of white florals, supported by citrusy notes. A truly unique fragrance and also a great compliment getter. “Being a surfer my whole life, the ocean has always been a huge part of who I am, so it was easy for me to say yes and be a part of this.”, Diptyque Fleur de Peau Multiuse Fragrance. The clean and inoffensive nature of this fragrance allows it to be worn whenever you’d like, both casually, as well as formally. It tops the list for good reason. You could even wear this fragrance when you’re working out as well. All of their scents are handmade, unisex and made in-house. This fragrance works best in a casual setting, however, you can pull it off formally as well. This sweet scent will continue on for a long while. Notes: The top notes of Byredo Bal d’Afrique are blackcurrant, tagetes, African orange flowers, lemon, and bergamot. With such a strong relevance, would you want the fragrance that you pick to be common or distinct? We’ve rounded up eight of the best niche perfumes and brands to initiate you into finding your special scent. This coconut note adds a tropical-like vibe to the fragrance, blending in perfectly with the white florals. The house of Zoologist Perfumes creates fragrances modeled after habitats of certain animals, and with this fragrance, they’ve done a fantastic job! Scent: Creed Virgin Island Water is a gorgeous fragrance with a boozy, cocktail-like scent. Clive Christian Parfum’s Clive Christian Imperial Majesty is believed to be the most expensive perfume in the world. Even before they take a whiff, chances are guys are going to covet this fragrance simply for its sleek bottle, but what’s inside is just as cool. Makeup Eraser is officially here and here’s how to incorporate it into your skincare regime, Celebrity fitness guru Shivoham’s guide to keeping fit this festive season, Murad is officially in India. 1 [Unisex] – The Runner-up ; 3. These fragrances range from fruity to citrusy, to floral, so there should be something for everyone!

Fragrance Today is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. There’s Pur Muguet, a dainty Lily of the Valley perfume that highlights its fresh green leaves; Pur Kinkan, a sparkling citrus that delivers a burst of energy; and Pur Magnolia, a blend of the magnolia tree with citrusy notes. The name of each perfume is composed of its most prominent note, and the number next to it is the number of total notes it contains. It is playful enough for everyday casual wear, but also luxurious enough for formal wear.