See all City Perks reviews, “Ebi Mayo: Shrimp quickly deep fried in a light batter with a mild wasabi mayo over top.” Try a Jamaican beer with your jerk chicken or spare ribs, and if you’re veggie, simply let them know and the couple will happily rustle you up a delicious off-menu curry. Why go?

Ayden serves high-end comfort food and unique cocktails in an atmosphere that channels a rustic cabin, with warm wood and deer busts over the bar. I've tried several of their menu items, from burgers to. !” Prices are affordable and the food’s served in a small-but-elegant space.

Global influences teamed with local produce make this a top city for dining – and don’t leave without trying Saskatoon berry pie Broadway Avenue spot serving California-style thin-crust pizzas, appetizers like house-seasoned olives and prosciutto-wrapped dates.

IF YOU GO HERE YOU HAVE TO GET THE CHEESECAKE.”

Map updates are paused. Enjoyed a delicious homemade soup and salad with bread for a very reasonable price.”

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.in.

What is it? What is it? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. and the 4-Maggi with prosciutto pizza is my favourite! Here are 17 bucket list restaurants you need to try in Saskatoon… //

The rich combinations burst with creativity and are plated beautifully, too.

Enjoyed a delicious, “The food is always great, the staff are all friendly and they have, “I've popped in a couple times now and have really enjoyed both the food and the atmosphere of this very nice, “One of the best parts was that they have a, “Family tradition to stop in on the first day of school for, “Enjoyed dinner!

2) Service: The atmosphere is calm, the restaurant is clean and modern, the waiters are quick when getting your order ... A quaint and cozy restaurant serving a specific selection of real Japanese food.... if that s what you re after, but it is among the best Asian restaurants I ve been to in Saskatoon. See all Calories Restaurant reviews, “We had the most amazing service from Luigi.” See all Konga Cafe reviews, “The two rolls, spicy yam and green dragon, followed the sashimi and gyoza.” more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. See all Golden Pagoda Burmese Asian Restaurant reviews, “Glad to have found this place! My husband was shocked when I encourage him to finish my.

Best Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Saskatoon Restaurants with Outdoor Seating and search by price, location, and more. See all Little Grouse On The Prairie reviews, “I went to Rook and Raven for the view first time on a Wednesday, for their Surf and turf special, it's pretty much steak night.”

The 20th Street restaurant has tabletop grills and hotpots, doorbells at each table to call the servers and iPad menus that transport you right to the Korean capital. The restaurant is very clean and tidy and the food was some of the best Sushi I’ve had in Saskatoon. High-tech features aside, every dish tastes like it came straight from a Korean auntie’s kitchen. Golden Pagoda / Restaurant #10 of 851 restaurants in Saskatoon This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Heads up! Why go? What is it? What is it? Best Takeout Food & Restaurants in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Saskatoon Restaurants with Takeout and search by price, location, and more. ... evening, we waited well over an hour for a pizza. // ]]>. We had a burger, hotdog , corn beef sandwich ... From picking the best rice available (at the cost of the restaurant) or marinating their proteins before serving.... Other restaurants simply don t stack up in this sector of food. Complimentary homemade corn tortillas and salsa are a tasty treat, and there’s a great selection of Mexican beer. to pasta, and they've all been tasty and well-presented. Sometimes the best food is just what you are craving so if you know what you will like to eat, browse Saskatoon restaurants that deliver by cuisine or dish. See all Summer Roll reviews, “Fantastic and unique food. “His recommendations of the Poke Tuna bowl, “My husband was shocked when I encourage him to finish my, “The two rolls, spicy yam and green dragon, followed the sashimi and, “Was excited to hear of Una coming to Saskatoon after having great experiences at the location in, “He had a steak and said it was cooked perfect and I had the, “I went to Rook and Raven for the view first time on a Wednesday, for their, “Not much on the appetizer menu appealed to me so I stuck with a main --, Appetizers had already been ordered, and we had a. , Thai chicken wings (fabulous! looked homemade, & the Fish & Chips had a king-sized piece of haddock! See all Leydas reviews, “Not much on the appetizer menu appealed to me so I stuck with a main -- seafood creole -- and saved room for dessert.” The Nosh breakfast hash – a scrumptious blend of scrambled coconut tofu, quinoa, grilled kale, heirloom cherry tomatoes and caramelized onions – and the nut-cheese plate, are especially delicious.

The two rolls, spicy yam and green dragon, followed the sashimi and. Looking to expand your search outside of Saskatoon? Zoom in to see updated info. Map updates are paused.

-ups because I simply could not eat another bite. Have recommended this place to may of our friends and family” See all The Hollows reviews, “Right on Broadway which is such a cute street.”

A mainly vegetarian and vegan restaurant on charming Broadway Avenue.

you won’t find anywhere else — there is only one other Burmese restaurant in all of Canada! (function(c,d,h){function f(){return Math.random().toString(36).substr(2,9)}var i="16:9";var a={"1:1":"100%","16:9":"56.25%","4:3":"75%","3:2":"66.66%","8:5":"62.5%","9:16":"177.77%"};var e=f();var j=a[h];document.write('

');var g=document.getElementById("ac-lre-player-ph-iframe-"+e);var b=document.createElement("iframe");b.setAttribute("scrolling","no");b.setAttribute("frameborder","0");b.setAttribute("allowtransparency",true);b.setAttribute("allowFullscreen",true);b.setAttribute("webkitallowfullscreen",true);b.setAttribute("mozallowfullscreen",true);b.setAttribute("allow","autoplay *; fullscreen *; encrypted-media *");b.style="border:0;height:100%;left:0;position:absolute;top:0;width:100%";b.addEventListener("load",function(){var p=b.contentDocument||b.contentWindow.document;var o=p.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||p.documentElement,n=p.createElement("style");n.appendChild(p.createTextNode("html, body{margin:0px;padding:0px}"));o.insertBefore(n,o.firstChild);var m=p.createElement("div");m.id="ac-lre-player-ph";var l=p.createElement("div");l.id="ac-lre-player";m.appendChild(l);p.body.appendChild(m);var k=p.createElement("script");k.src="https://player.anyclip.com/anyclip-widget/lre-widget/prod/v1/src/lre.js";k.setAttribute("pubname",c);k.setAttribute("widgetname",d);k.setAttribute("ac-embed-mode","in-iframe");k.id="lre-player-widget";p.body.appendChild(k)},false);g.appendChild(b)})("timeoutcomnewyork","001w000001Y8Vax_794","16:9");