iHarare - iHarare is Zimbabwe's Loudest Internet Newspaper! A post shared by British Vogue (@britishvogue) on Nov 1, 2020 at 8:59am PST. On the other two covers, the pop superstar wears a sheer Mugler bodysuit and a bold-shouldered Alexander McQueen blazer, sans pants. Photographed by 21-year-old Kennedi Carter — the youngest photographer to shoot any British Vogue cover in the magazine’s 104-year history — Bey fronts one issue in a lime-colored Ivy Park look from her latest “Drip 2” collection, including a knit catsuit ($140), organza jacket ($160) and mesh bucket hat.

She’s been slaying the Grammy awards, to her ‘Black Is King’ album despite the pandemic. Beyoncé Is British Vogue's December Cover Star, Thank God. A surprising fact about @Beyonce? Beyoncé is back in the fashion spotlight. “You can decide what success looks like for yourself. ALL MATERIAL © MOTHER LLC. She says, “Fashion was a place of escape for me.

“Something cracked open inside of me right after giving birth to my first daughter. Ellen and Portia unload mansion for $33.3M after burglary, Alex Trebek's wife, Jean, posts wedding day photo, thanks fans for support, New podcaster Megyn Kelly and CNN's Chris Cuomo trade jabs on Twitter, Braunwyn Windham-Burke claims her husband enabled her alcoholism, Nikki Bella says ex John Cena called her after the birth of her child, Dolly Parton ‘ain’t got time’ to age: ‘I’ll look as young as my plastic surgeons allow’, Jennifer Lopez’s makeup artist Scott Barnes shares three holiday beauty looks, Maren Morris shows off her body in sheer looks at CMA Awards 2020, Prince Charles launches pricey ‘sustainable’ fashion line, ‘RHOSLC’ star Whitney Rose’s craziest beauty treatment was a worm facial, Ryan Gosling turns 40: His evolution through looks, love and career, ‘Southern Charm’ star Madison LeCroy shows off results of breast enhancement surgery, Chris Harrison talks Bachelor Nation’s ‘double standard’ between men and women, Why ‘RHOSLC’ stars Jen Shah and Mary Cosby may never be friends, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Beyoncé teases new Ivy Park x Adidas Drip 2 Black Pack collection, Beyoncé gifts new Ivy Park collection to Kerry Washington, Kehlani and more, Beyoncé makes last-minute endorsement of Biden, Beyoncé rocks custom crystal thong in British Vogue's December issue, MTV EMAs 2020 red carpet: All the best-dressed celebrities, The best celebrity Halloween costumes of 2020, Celebrities pose in their underwear for a good cause. Beyoncé’s December cover includes a 20-page fashion story with three different covers.

Attention BeyHive, there’s more Beyoncé for British Vogue for you to behold.

A post shared by British Vogue (@britishvogue) on Nov 6, 2020 at 12:59am PST. WhatsApp Brings A New Feature, This Is How You See The Exact Time When Your WhatsApp Message Was Read.

With thanks to Beyoncé’s personal stylist @ZerinaAkers, @MarnixMarni, her tailor #TimWhite and publicist @YvetteNoelSchure; Parkwood Entertainment creative director @KwasiFordjour and creative producer @LaurenLaLaBaker; Satellite414 founder @CarlitoF8; @TravisKiewel and @RobFamous for @ThatOneProduction; and Vogue entertainment director-at-large @JillDemling.