Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord “You are the light of the world. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail, Previous post: How to Push Back on Peer Pressure for Teens, Next post: 6 Christian Friends Who Have Influenced My Life.

Discover the top Bible verses about Complaining from the Old and New Testaments. 15. Why will you still be struck down? To complain is to express dissatisfaction about something. First it’s work, then grocery shopping, and then household maintenance, and then making dinner, and time with the kids, and time with your spouse, and more importantly time with God. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. (Read More...)1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.James 5:9 - Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.1 Peter 4:9 - Use hospitality one to another without grudging. Feelings come and go, but truth will always remain.eval(ez_write_tag([[468,60],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_0',116,'0','0'])); 1 Thessalonians 5:18 – “Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”. Bible Verses about complaining Show all | Show pictures only. Moses was also very aggravated.

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions. of Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? What Does The Bible Say About God's Love? 4:29).

The manna came down on the camp with the dew during the night. 6. If you like what you're reading, you can get free daily updates through the RSS feed here. John 7:12-13 And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people. It should be about a mutually known topic, not unexpected advice giving.

15 Scriptures For Get Well Soon Cards, 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness 106:25). Unless otherwise indicated, all content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind. Show hospitality to one another without grumbling. Bible Verses, Quotes, Christian Answers, Songs and More. All Rights Reserved. your murmurings [are] not against us, but against the LORD.Numbers 11:1-4 - And [when] the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard [it]; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed [them that were] in the uttermost parts of the camp.

5:16-18). 11. Philippians 2:13-15 For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. ‣ And from among your own selves will arise men speaking twisted things, to draw away the disciples after them.

I will say it again: Keep on rejoicing! 20 Reasons To Obey The Lord Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information.

Thanks for stopping by! What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health?