True the riddim weh your booty clap, it loud around here In your birthday suit, don't be scared (Ohh, ohh) [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Oh babe, oh babe, oh babe, oh babe, oh babe.

Birthday suit, ohh In my birthday suit. Your body so crack got me horny like a rhino See you figure, gal, you richer than a millionaire In your birthday suit. You never pop down, gal your body mi will cherish So just get in your, in your birthday suit (Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh) Me hear dem a talk seh that you buss this year Come gimme 'cause you hot So hold on or we’ll all fall down. Lyrics to Birthday Suit by Johnny Kemp from the Sing album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more!

In your birthday suit, birthday suit, whoa, whoa. I just wanna see you in your birthday suit, Baby, you gon' make me take a break (Break), So just get in your, in your birthday suit (Ooh, ooh, ooh, oh, oh, oh, oh), Girl, take off your outfit, call my place a dressing room, Kryptonite in my pants, so her head go super, Your body so crack should be whiter than albino, Trust me when I say I'll keep you sacred like Chi Lo, Girl, you already know the best damn part is. For you I know you got it tight deh so "Just Got Paid" also cracked the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 in 1988, and went to top the Hot Dance Music/Club Play. In your birthday suit Weh you want mi deh ya fi yu eye roll back Amanda Seyfried. Cause I want you in that birthday suit, baby We ain’t gotta talk no more, baby Let me pull those panties down Drop them on the ground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oman you know seh that you hot Me woulda hoist it up and fly it like a kite deh so Check out the Kesha song now. Twenty-one gun salute dem leggo inna di air Gal you body calling me it is overdue   Here's your special cake © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Pocket full of ones with the zeros in a pair Man a mad over your style and you got them infinite I'm most comfortable in my birthday suit.

Your body so crack should be whiter than albino Come gimme 'cause you hot Your body so crack should be whiter than albino Inua yu head, in other words I make your booty pop Backwards, upside down and inside out. Inna your birthday suit, me say you win it

In your birthday suit Because you done take the lead, ah, I and I say so, Because me never spot a girl like you We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Kryptonite in my pants go ahead go super Trust me when I say I'll satisfy you till the night go I just wanna see you in your birthday suit Woman you know seh that you hot My stride Martin Luther with the brain like Luther Inna your birthday suit, me say you win it Kissing on your skin, girl before we begin . Any which part a weh you deh me take a flight deh so You already know paddle in a boat while I make your river float. Back at it again, money ain't a thing, baby I made it to spend And the heavens (and sky) are part of morning. [Verse 3]

Woman you know seh that you hot A no lie big man a cry because you round like sphere Take it all off, I don't wanna see you baby in those clothes For you I know you got it tight deh so Oh babe, oh babe, oh babe, oh babe, oh babe Take it all off, I don’t wanna see you, baby, in those draws (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah) Web. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Here's a special cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake Ohh yeah. Me woulda never tell you nothing gal if it untrue [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Me pick it up and put it right deh so I got it Tour Update - First Alert: The Weeknd Announces After Hours 2020 Tour, HOT SONG: The Weeknd - "Snowchild" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA & Kendo Kaponi - "Don Don" - LYRICS. Inna your birthday suit, me say you win it We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Follow @genius on Twitter for updates Any gal war you, you know you no haffi fight deh so In your birthday suit, don't be scared Young Thug & M.I.A. You like the way I drive, vroom vroom vroom. If a di cool and deadly right pon di G-spot He began singing in nightclubs in the Bahamas at 13. Gal can't dish you no dirt Agarra Mi Mano (Hold My Hand Spanish Version), Hold My Hand [I'll Be There] feat. Find myself staring at your waist, waist, waist, waist, waist, waist, waist Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Firm structure from your birth In your birthday suit

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Inna your birthday suit, me say you win it You know dem can't touch you 'cause you know your worth In your birthday suit

Dem can't do the work You no run down gal man, to your merit I like to be in my birthday suit as much as possible. Won't you want it baby, I just want you on it, babe, oh whoa