At Bistrot Pierre they have something for everyone, including plenty of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan dishes too.

I had the beef burger which I didn’t really enjoy as it was too pink in the middle for me. For mains we...had the beef stroganoff and lamb which were both full of flavour and cooked to perfection, so tender. The potato was par boiled and not soft. Hi Michelle,We are glad you had a good time with your friends and wanted to thank you for your kind feedback. 93-101 Albert Road (4,543.70 mi) Middlesbrough TS1 2PA. Kind Regards Philomena. The food was just wonderful and the staff were absolutely spot on . Well worth a visit, Thank you for taking time to leave such a glowing review! This stylish bistrot have introduced their very own ‘Le Parmo’ with three variations available, it’s the classic Middlesbrough parmo with a bistrot twist. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Steak was nice and well cooked, Took my daughter and her kids to Bistro Pierre for afternoon tea it was amazing the baguettes were lovely the scones divine and the cakes and Eton mess so nice the pots of tea were plenty for 4 people needless to say we couldn't eat...all the food can't wait to tell my friends and book it againMore. Thank you for taking time in leaving such a fantastic review. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We look forward to seeing you again. Went to Bistrot Pierre tonight to try the steak night for the first time. Our starters of the chilli prawns were Luke warm at best and pink rather than white....We sent them back. more, 106philo, Owner at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this review, Premier Inn Middlesbrough Town Centre hotel, Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MIMA), 93-101 Albert Road, Middlesbrough TS1 2PA England, Sadly now closed for good was the best place in boro to eat, she is excellent. Visited for my Birthday. With dishes you’re guaranteed to love, order now for delivery within 32 minutes Bistrot Pierre has been acquired by a new firm named after the year the business was founded, but the Middlesbrough eatery is not on the list of the 19 restaurants which form part of the new firm. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 104 people follow this. 4.6. Forgot account? Lovely breakfast! Bistrot Pierre: Excellent lunch. It was a 2 course set meal with creme brulee after.. We sent them back. - See 519 traveler reviews, 151 candid photos, and great deals for Middlesbrough, UK, at Tripadvisor. Serving up amazing food, Bistrot Pierre sits in the heart of Middlesbrough. We're very pleased you had a pleasurable experience with us and look forward to seeing you again very soon. Was shown straight to our table on arrival having booked. Many Thanks Philomena, Just visited here tonite with my daughter for the Wednesday steak night and I must say it's 1 of the nicest steaks I've ever had... For the price it was well worth it.. We got steak and salad and paid extra for the dauphinois potatoes instead of the chips and am glad I did.. There was 6 off us and I don't think there was a thing left of any plate. Came here with my partner and my baby. Community See All. From their exceptional value one, two or three-course prix-fixe lunch from just £9.95 and a two-course early evening menu for £15.95 to their extensive evening menu offering a wide variety of dish options suitable for all tastes. It felt like we were shoved in a corner because I had a baby with me and felt unwelcome. We look forward to your next visit. I am thoroughly delighted you and your party enjoyed your evening with us.

Went here last Thursday night with friends. or.

I am sorry to hear that you experience on this visit wasn't up to scratch. Was certainly buzzing and a very nice atmosphere with nearly every table taken. We are very happy you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you very soon :). Log In.

Enjoy great-value French provincial cooking and seasonal menus featuring bistrot classics such as steak-frites, boeuf bourguignon and the well-loved crème brûlée, alongside an assortment of regional favourites all freshly cooked by a team of talented chefs every day. 4.6 out of 5 stars. Many happy returns on your birthday from all of us at the Bistrot. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

Thanks for the fantastic review! I will deffinately go here again, Thank you so much for your kind review. Thank you for a lovely meal. The chips were tasty and hot. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The potato was par boiled and not soft. It truely was the best in the town, the atmosphere was so sophisticated and the food was good, it is a sad loss to the town.

We ordered deep fried Brie and garlic/chilli prawns to start which were a good intro. Book now by visiting www.bistrotpierre.co.uk, Freedom Quay, Wellington Street, Hull, HU1 2BD, 36 Swadford Street, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1QY, The Basement, Quebec House, Quebec Street, West Yorkshire, LS1 2HA, Registered Office: Welcome to Yorkshire, Dry Sand Foundry, Foundry Square, Holbeck, Leeds, LS11 5DL, United Kingdom Company Limited by Guarantee no: 2896762 | VAT No.

I’m afraid we won’t be visiting for a while, all the food can't wait to tell my friends and book it again. I personally had the calamari to start, which was nicely done, for main I ordered the boeuf bourguignon and some sweet potato fries as aside, the bourguignon...is delicious and I highly recommend it. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The service was excellent, always someone available but not over the top. All the food was very nicely made and tasty, as well as being good value with the set menu offer.

96 people like this. Pork, beef and risotto dishes were well prepared and tasty and came out in good time. Lovely and welcoming atmosphere with fantastic food, Hotels near Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MIMA), Hotels near Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, Hotels near Flatts Lane Woodland Country Park, Asian Restaurants for Families in Middlesbrough, Food Delivery Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Restaurants for Group Dining in Middlesbrough. About See All. For dessert I got the crepe, which was served with ice cream. See more of Bistrot Pierre on Facebook. The chips were tasty and hot. This stylish bistrot have introduced their very own ‘Le Parmo’ with three variations available, it’s the classic Middlesbrough parmo with a bistrot twist. Bistrot Pierre. Own or manage this property? Show full map Despite being very busy all of the staff were very friendly and attentive and the fillet steak that we were served was to die for! Enjoy traditional French cuisine at Bistrot Pierre. We’ll take care of every detail; with menus featuring the finest flavours of the season, Christmas cocktails and our stunning decorations – we’ll have it covered. We opted for the 3 course set menu. The menu and setting reminded me of The Ivy, and when the food arrived that did too.

The service was excellent, always someone available but not over the top. The wine wasn’t overpriced and two cocktails to kickstart the night went down well also. Staff weren't reassuring at all. Thanks very much for the fantastic review! I have taken all your comments on board and spoken to the team working on the evening in question to find how what happened and why your experience wasn't up to our usual standards. Get Directions. 2,207 check-ins. I can't recommend this place enough . For dessert I got the crepe, which was served with ice cream. Located opposite the Town Hall near Teesside University, Bistrot Pierre offers the perfect environment in which to enjoy affordable French-style dishes and drinks in a stylish atmosphere. Enjoy a three-course lunch for £18.95 or three-course dinner for £27.95, the dishes combine the provincial French cooking that the bistrot are renowned for with their very own Christmas sparkle.

This was an excellent french bistrot. We are very pleased you had an enjoyable experience and we hope to see you again very soon. Whether you’re dining in a large party or having a small gathering with family or friends, Bistrot Pierre is the perfect place to celebrate this December. Liked it so much we are going back at the end of the month. Excellent, high quality food.

The breakfast was great and the best black pudding ever! Today it was dreadful! 106philo, Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this review. Map updates are paused. My husband had Thai fish cakes which were mixed with potato. French Restaurant in Middlesbrough. 106philo, General Manager at Bistrot Pierre, responded to this review. Open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch and dinner they have something for everyone.

Bistrot Pierre, Middlesbrough: See 520 unbiased reviews of Bistrot Pierre, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 306 Middlesbrough restaurants on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back at the end of the month.Kind Regards,Damien JohnsonGeneral Manager, This is a lovely venue in the heart of Middlesbrough unfortunately service was slow food was mediocre and cold four if us and four tables occupied four staff serving and somehow they managed to miss a drink off tell us one of our starters wasn't available but not ask if we wanted to order another steak was cooked exactly as we ordered and we were warned about the plate being hot shame the food wasn't in fact food looked like it had been sat for a while cingelled sauces and salad that consisted of half a baby gem lettuce with dried onions sprinkled on top fries were scrappy and hard could not catch the eye of one waiter to get the bill which beaded amending as they had over charged then they all disappeared when we wanted to pay so had to go the the till and ask to pay won't be returning, Hi Rose L,Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback here on our Tripadvisor page. At Bistrot Pierre they have something for everyone, including plenty of gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan dishes too. more.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.