I love this restaurant - the food is always delicious and huge value for money. To submit a Member Review please The Sunday roast is one of the best I have had in London. Steak Sarnie – doing what Blacklock do best, this is simply hanger steak sliced and topped with bone marrow & dripping, finished off with watercress, and thrown into a ciabatta roll.

Fantastic, simple food with an emphasis on huge flavour in a really relaxed atmosphere.

And as long as you don’t think too hard about the things these walls have seen, it’s a lot of fun. Great music and atmosphere.

I cannot wait to come back again.

This slab of meat is the king of Blacklock steaks. We may share information about your use of our site Steak sarnie eating, oh baby. Ask any newspaper, playwright, or Jonas brother, and they’ll tell you the same thing. By West End standards, that’s not just cheap.

But, this off-menu burger is one of London’s worst kept secrets, with good reason.

Apart from the butchering of Salt-N-Pepper lyrics and knockout butcher’s cut sandwiches, Blacklock is also home to something that the British love far more than physical affection. The staff were attentive and pleasant. Food was incredible. We use cookies to personalize content and advertisements, provide social media features,

Blacklock Shoreditch is set an old furniture factory in the heart of London’s East End.

That’s probably why Blacklock, a loud and proud steakhouse that boasts about being in a converted Soho basement brothel, was always going to be popular. Great venue with really great roast felt a tiny bit rushed but I understand they were busy, Food was amazing and so where the cocktails absolute amazing service Aswell definitely recommend the blacklock burger has to be the best burger I’ve ever had. Could not recommend more! Make a reservation at Blacklock Shoreditch. Aged hanger steak with bone marrow on a ciabatta roll, Pre chop bites, beef, pork and lamb skinny chops piled on coal flatbread to share with a side each (2 people or more), Barbecued Baby Gems with Anchovy Dripping, We love the best of British veg as much as anyone. They’re either ‘skinny’ (for a mere £4 each) or ‘big’ (served in increments of 100g). Yauatcha is a high-glam Chinese restaurant in Soho serving dim sum and beautiful desserts, with service that’s either perfect or absolutely rubbish. Blacklock Shoreditch is rated 4.8 stars by 1340 OpenTable diners. The staff are very friendly and attentive.

Steak sarnie eating, oh baby. And they’re all cooked over a charcoal grill before being seared with an original Blacklock Foundry clothes iron from the 1800s. The Blacklock Burger.

Blacklock Shoreditch are running a Worker’s Lunch menu featuring these old school classics for a tenner: Now that they’ve got their very own bar, they’ve decided to go in a slightly new drinking direction. PS: Try their Old fashioned !! Blacklock buys its meat from Warren’s Butchers and buy the whole animal, sharing the prime and lesser cuts with like-minded restaurants to make sure there is no waste – for example, you could be eating lamb chops at Blacklock and the belly of the same lamb could be on the menu at Smoking Goat. Cannot wait to return! Blacklock is a modern version of the Great British chophouse.

!Just the waiter alone is enough for me to put this Resturant in my top 3, he was very warm and welcoming! Great portion sizes ( love a decent size meal )Fantastic attentive, friendl, enthusiast, efficient - nothings too much to ask STAFF. Good service and good quality food.

Looks like the centrepiece of Hannibal’s wedding…

View information about Blacklock City to help decide on what to eat.

Quietly hums Sexual Healing: And when I get that feeling I need some steak sarnie eating. Can’t wait to go back.

Best roast I have ever had. Steak sarnie eating, oh baby. Smiths of Smithfield is big on meat, upstairs is corporate card territory, but the café downstairs serves reasonably priced sandwiches and burgers. On the old industrial beams you’ll find all of the different cuts and chops handwritten in white pen, and which the servers will talk you through with a strange mix of David Gandy and Del Boy. Restaurants for those times when you’re just thinking, fuck it. All Blacklock restaurants are temporarily closed until 2 December.

Honestly I’d rate you 12/10 and recommend you to everyone. Pipers Farm's online shop offers a cornucopia of incredible produce, from free-range chicken to posh pet food, Riverford championed organic eating way before it was cool, delivering food from its Devon farm to people's doors for more than 30 years, Soil Association-certified organic farm Eversfield delivers everything from top-quality veg to wild game and charcuterie to your door, Black Welsh Lamb's farm is run by vegetarians who have never tasted the meat – but the results are so good it's adored by chefs, Farmdrop is one-stop online farmer's shop, bringing you the finest ethical produce direct to your door whether it's meat or cleaning products, Pioneering fish supplier Sole of Discretion goes above and beyond to preserve the marine environment with a unique approach, Pioneering new service Allplants' frozen vegan meals are midweek marvels, delivering vibrant, healthy dinners with minimum effort, The Ethical Butcher is putting its ethics where its name is, delivering meat with a rich, lingering flavour, There's free-range chicken and then there's genuinely free-range chicken.