Club Tournaments Club Forum CC Event Results. Tolkien worked 12 years on LOTR... and never finished Silmarillion... 7 years of writing process isn't unheard of whe you're wrting one of the most complex novels in fantasy genre's history... You are rigth, 7 years isn t unheard of, but very uncommon. Great art by the way. And we might even be getting TWOW next year, well that is exciting. He took 12 years to write 3 books (or 6 because I think the were inteded to be sold as 6 books instead of 3). I've said that it took 12 years of writing process to finish LOTR. Blood and Valor is the first in a series of rulebooks that Firelock Games is going to produce. From what I understand Fire and Blood doesn't include much newly written material. Considering that they are making plans when to publish this book it is pretty likely he has already finished that or is about to do so. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding. Offering a place where men, women and families can come rebuild their lives and be restored to hope, self-worth, and purpose. And the next time you insult me, be aware that I'll have it reported. And this time of the long wait for Winds would be even worse.

I love reading about Westerosi history, and this book is bound to unravel so many mysteries (while likely creating more quite a few more): the quarrels between Jaehaerys and Alysanne, the events of Jacaerys' visit to Winterfell, the six wives of Maegor, possibly even Aegon's incentive for invading Westeros to begin with. George has written hundreds of thousands of words for TWoIaF while working on ADwD.

I don’t think that one works that well for me, Ah I think it’s in a section of the forum you have to have an account to see, “Not you.” Konrad growled at the doppelganger and shook his head, before he looked directly at Balerion, “You.”. THQ is opening a new CFOT in Winnipeg, to be attached to William and Catherine Booth College.

Owner. We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless! That's something he is going to do or has already done. I expect this to be about as long as the account on the Dance or the Regency of Aegon III. IMO we just have to accept that 'end of TWOW is still months away'. Van Halen rehearsing their new song "Blood and Fire" during their "Friend and Family" Dress Rehearsal at the LA Forum, February 8, 2012. And then there are, of course, the dragons, and details about the reign of Jaehaerys and Alysanne - the First Quarrel, Alyssa Velaryon and the Baratheons, and the Great Council. One cannot expect much warfare and violence during that era, but still quite a few plots, conspiracies, etc. We have been presented with many exciting projects and our goal is to create a range of high quality (even fantasy and sci-fi) rulebooks! And now the rapist's son inherits his seat. Aerys was a vicious pervert who couldn't get off without hurting his wife. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected. Jaehaerys & Allysanne for instance, and I am looking forward to the little snippets of magic and mythology which will undoubtedly crop up maybe and I hope this above all else I think; we might learn a little bit more about TPTWP prophesey? Hearing that we'll be receiving the first half within the next year or two is an incredibly pleasant surprise. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . A Feast for Crows: 300k If George sticks to that method when writing this histories of the later kings we could expect a lot of detailed accounts on the lives of the Young Dragon, Baelor the Blessed, the Unworthy, and Daeron I and the First Blackfyre Rebellion.

Most asoif fans will hate this book simply because he should be writing asoif books instead of this. I think the one thing you are missing most is that Tyrion is not a Lannister. Why should he do it?

From what I understand Fire and Blood doesn't include much newly written material.He has written most of the stuff years ago, but it only gets published now. Page 1 / 3 . And GRRM has every right to lead normal life and do other stuff he enjoys... or does somebody force you to read his Not a Blog and read all this stuff about Wild Cards? Edit: It's quite obvious that I won't change your opinion - and you won't change mine. Do you think you can send another link? If Tywin was ready to go war over Tyrion getting locked up, then I seriously doubt he would have held back from attacking Aerys for sleeping with his beloved wife. Ketket1. JavaScript is disabled. Acceptable for whom? at least he is keeping the pauldron wing on his armor from OTL, even if its a dragon wing instead of phoenix wing.

I would much rather see the author finish A Song of Ice and Fire, as I suspect is the case with most of his fans.

Then there is the fact he has taken more than 6 yeas to write a book. He is a Targaryen.

We also know that he wrote tons of other material about the Targaryens years ago, so he didn't exactly write Fire and Blood instead of TWOW.

Reinforcements were called from Solhaven and the Landing, and eventually the invasion was quelled. Total Rounds 485,617. Me? Earnings 3,304,631. Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Any events in the history of the Targaryens in Westeros will be vague with information that is still important in Winds of Winter and Dream of Spring. What is the point of writting complementing books to asoiaf if he doesn t complete the original saga? Blood ran the streets red, blood from those that would not pay for the Firemage's protection, blood that all V'tull worshipers covet. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. But again, 12 years to write lotr isn t the same as 12 years to write a book.

Members List. Experience Points / XP. And I am hoping we meet Septon Barth!

The most interesting new aspects of the book should be the detailed stories of the children of the Old King, the whereabouts of the twin daughters of Aegon and Rhaena, and the ultimate fate of their mother. Writing this historical stuff is not that difficult in comparison to writing the chapters of the series. The story of the treasonous Grand Maester Hareth could have taken place during the reign of Jaehaerys I, for instance. 2017: We may have a book next year, but it may or may not be winds. Compassion in Action! Between the hobbit and the fellowship of the ring there were 17 years, but they are different series. It is to me very, very suggestive that the author has lost interest in the primary story or is otherwise stuck again. thanks j j. The published versions of The Princess and the Queen and The Rogue Prince are abridged versions he has longer material for both stories. And writing TWOW is much different than writing things like TWOIAF and Fire and Blood. https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/spacebattles-merchandise.398032/, https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/asoiaf-primarchs.402217/. Lorgar: 'Leaning in next to Balerion and whispering' He's talking to the air again. Steve Barrow, Bob Harding, Mick Hucknall, Elliot Rashman and Andy Dodd formed the record label in Manchester in 1993 with the objective of reissuing roots reggae, dub and DJ … Many questions will not be answered within the novels themselves but these supplemental materials will fill in the gaps.

Westeros: The 'A Song of Ice and Fire' Domain I think the problem with posts like yours is that you don't have a crystal ball and you don't know the future and you don't know anything about GRRM's motivations or work habits.

Why should he do it? Nobody would complain about that. 1.6K likes. 2015: "I am cancelling the rest of my 2015 appearances to concentrate on and complete the Winds of Winter. A Storm of Swords: 424k By I had figured we wouldn't get any new material on Aegon V until after Dunk and Egg was finished, so I didn't think we'd be seeing Fire and Blood for years to come. What is an acceptable timetable? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Acceptable for whom? They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the Targaryen dynasty and the characters whose names we only know through family trees etc.

Huh good art but frankly can’t wait to see his interactions with his other brothers mainly Ferrus Sanugines and Mangus because I am interested in their relationships also the Lion mainly due to both of them being Knights. And we know that Lucamore the Lusty was sent to the Wall during the reign of Jaehaerys I, too.

Your voice is missing! I've said nothing about Hobbit. I think the problem with TWOW is simply that he should stop pretending he has any interest in writing it. And lotr was his asoiaf, if he had been writing silmarillion before finishing the series and died before completing the return of the king how bad would it be? Simply by merit of if that was the case I’m sure it would be shown in the HBO show or in the future books. Jun 5, 2020 #3,481 Officers 8 / 8. it's a popular fan theory but one I don't belive, Yeah. Most of the time, in fact, in all cases that I am familiar with, authors write the side books and the 'histories' after they have finished the primary story, not before, and not instead. Since we now know that we are going to get that book after all - or rather the first half of the material that was mostly written years ago, stretching from the reign of the Conqueror to the Regency of the Dragonbane - and much sooner than we thought, the question is what you are looking forward the most in that book. next to him we have Balerion the Primarch shortly after his poisoning by Mortarion. Discussion in 'Cyber Corps - Salvation Army' started by Abiel, Dec 20, 2004. But he clearly prefers to do anything that's not writing TWOW, and I think at least he should be clear on that.

Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. I love reading about Westerosi history and the history of the Targaryens is espeially fascinating.

Even though I'd rather be reading TWOW, I'm honestly thrilled to read the first installment of Fire and Blood. So IMO we should be happy that during those 'bad days' as he calls them - the time  when he's unable to work on Winds, as every writer has those days from time to time -  especially when you're writing one of the most anticipated books ever ' - GRRM still tries to write something else about Westeros.