Not only do I love the combination of chocolate and marshmallow but marshmallow filled chocolate bunnies sounds like Boyer's Mallo cups. Delicious Chocolate ice cream made with non-GMO sourced ingredients, fresh cream and rich cocoa.

BUNNIES!

Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Co. Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Co. Coolhaus. The swirl disappeared but the marshmallow filled B bunnies are coming out to play. These deliciously soft, frozen treats are packed with tons of toppings swirled right into a cup and ready for your spoon. Seeking to fill a void in your freezer? I'm sure exactly 1 hour after posting this review I will think of it.

The suggested retail price for Blue Bunny Sundaes is $2.99 per each 8.5oz cup. Welcome to the official Blue Bunny website!

Blue Bunny has to be in the lead for most improved brand of the year. Which brand do you usually prefer then?

Each container had a different texture. Vanilla frozen dairy dessert, caramel and fudge swirls, chocolaty covered peanuts, chocolaty peanut butter bunnies.

Blue Bunny Cocoa Bunny Ice Cream. Skip the ice cream parlor and stock up on... Chocolate frozen dairy dessert, fudge swirls, brownie chunks, chocolaty fudge bunnies. Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Ice Cream - 48oz - … Watch Queue Queue Just straight mixing Swiss Miss with vanilla ice cream is amazing =) If you wanted something like this just add some quality marshmallows ;-), Chocolate ice cream with marshmallow flavored swirls.

Man, what a damn shame. This was pretty good. Blue Bunny.

Read our response here.

Chocolate Marshmallow Premium Ice Cream from Turkey Hill Dairy is Dutch chocolate ice cream swirled with whipped marshmallow. I wonder if he's had this flavor....I did not remember a review. Please enter it manually.

They have the gummiest, WARMEST Ice cream ever. Blue Bunny. Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Layered Dessert, Cool Jacks Jack Attack Ice Cream Sandwiches, Friendly's Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Friendwich, Ben & Jerry's Netflix & Chilll'd Ice Cream. Seeking to fill a void in your freezer? It's the perfect guiltless pleasure whenever your sweet tooth strikes. Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Chocolate Brownie Bomb (Cup) $7.99. Cocoa Bunny is.

They were also delicious. I got one bunny approximately every other bite.

Bomb Pop. We were unable to find your location. Oddly enough our Go To brand is Weis Store brand. Milk, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cream, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Contains 1% or Less of Natural Flavors, Mono & Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Tara Gum, Guar Gum, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.

Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Marshmallow Cripsy Bar (Cup) $7.99 Marshmallow ice cream, rice crisp and peanut butter swirls, chocolaty rice crisp, chocolaty marshmallow bunnies. I agree with your review.

Blue Bunny. It's texture seem to vary from flavor to flavor. When the mood strikes we venture out to Graeters or Talenti, I HATE marshmallows and I never buy big ice cream containers but I love these packages! Closest Turkey Hill products: Manheim, PA Here are locations providing Turkey Hill products within 5 miles of your current location. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Im an ice cream snob. Vanilla frozen dairy dessert, fudge swirls, chocolate cookie pieces, chocolaty fudge bunnies. Allergy Information: Contains Milk, Peanuts, Soy.

I don't think I've had another Blue Bunny flavor with a chocolate base, so I can't compare to other flavors from the brand, but it was a typical higher-end premium chocolate base; not an exceptionally rich or dense chocolate flavor, but chocolate-y enough to get the job done. Seeking to fill a void in your freezer?

Bubbies Hawaii. Browse Blue Bunny's ice cream products and find your favorite flavor! Breyers Ice Cream. Our Purely Chocolate is a comforting rich, fudgy flavor - without all the fat and calories.

Cheesecake Factory. It was fine - but not something I would ever buy again. Skip the ice cream parlor and stock up on Load’d Sundaes®.

Your health & safety is our priority, and we're taking COVID-19 …

Strawberry frozen dairy dessert, strawberry swirls, strawberries, shortcake pieces, candy coated strawberry bunnies. Read our response here. Seeking to fill a void in your freezer?

Like, is that really necessary? Swirl! © 2020 Blue Bunny | Wells Enterprises Inc. | All rights reserved.

Its like frozen cool whip or something. Skip the ice cream... A smooth whipped batter of yellow cake flavor. •... Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Bunny Tracks (Cup), Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Marshmallow Cripsy Bar (Cup), Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Mint Chocolate Chunk (Cup), Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Chocolate Brownie Bomb (Cup), Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Cookie Crunch 'N Fudge (Cup), Blue Bunny Load'd Sundaes - Strawberry Shortcake (Cup), Arctic Zero, Non-Dairy Desserts, Cake Batter (Pint), Arctic Zero, Non-Dairy Desserts, Purely Chocolate (Pint), The Cheesecake Factory - Salted Caramel (Pint), Arctic Zero, Non-Dairy Desserts, Cookie Shake (Pint).